Administrator
IFBB PROS
JUDGES
Registered
Newbies
deadlift1965

IP test prop
Bros,

I've been using all kinds of test in the past (sust, omna, enthanate, prop, ect)

I just started front loading with some IP prop (150mg/ml) and MAN DO THOSE FXXXERS HURT!! I have a huge tolerance for pain....sust, enthanate, others are no problem. I just don't understand why this IP stuff is KILLING me. I mean......can't even sleep pain!! I've also used other prop (brovel) in the past with no problems.

Thus far, I've shot each delt with 1ml of this stuff. My delts are puffed up and red still three days later. I don't understand why.....maybe IP has somethin I'm allergic?? Anyone else have the same reaction?? or just me?

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

04-16-2002 08:07 PM

MikeS

I did 1cc in each delt of the prop/suspensio in oil.
Each was mixed woth 1ml sust/1ml deca. No problems.
See some of the threads on how to bake out the high
levels of benzol alcohol.

04-16-2002 08:21 PM

xcelbeyond
Better than avg BB'er

Here's my thoughts
Two things about *P or any gear that is high mg/ml. Most prop on the market is either 50mg/ml or 100mg/ml. My two suggestions why *P's prop hurts more:

1)
In order to achieve higher mg/ml, the ester must be suspended in more alcohol. The more alcohol in a ml, the more it hurts. This is just a fact with high mg/ml. I've heard nothing but complaints about how T-400 shots hurt like a bitch - by EVERYONE (haven't heard anyone say they're painless). This is due to the fact that in order to suspend 400mg/ml, you need A LOT of alcohol!! I would strongly recommend that anyone should not try and bake-off the alcohol in gear. Alcohol is in there for "sterility" purposes!!!! If you're not man enough to take it at the strength it comes out of the vial, do as MikeS said (I do this also with *P prop but add EQ) and mix it with a gear that is mild. If you don't want to mix it with another gear:
a) get a new sterile vial twice as large (if prop came in 10ml vial, get a 20ml vial).
b) get an adequate volume of sterile oil (10ml in my example stated in a)).

I would recommend using a 0.45um PVDF filter for transfering, especially if you are doing this with Mex gear (and baking on top of that). Transfer your prop into the new sterile 20ml vial. Add 10ml of sterile oil into vial and shake well. Now your new mix is 75mg/ml.

2)
The prop ester hurts like a SOB! Having it at low doses like 50mg/ml doesn't seem to be a problem for many - but I've heard a lot of bros bitch about the pain from tshots even at this mg/ml!

I'm using *P's prop mixed with amounts of his EQ (more prop than EQ so each is ~85mg/ml). Now his EQ is 200mg/ml so in theory, even though EQ shots are typically painless, they are also typically 50mg/ml!! These shots are tolerable. I can "feel" that I had a shot for a day, maybe 2 (sometimes I feel it more the second day). But it don't hurt enough to hinder my workouts or sleep, so I don't whine about it.

I hope this explanation helps.

xcelbeyond

Last edited by xcelbeyond on 04-16-2002 at 10:15 PM

04-16-2002 10:12 PM

MikeS

those are some good ideas, xecel. but baking it wont eliminate all the BA. You actually only need about .01mg BA per ml for sterilazation purposes. Id imagine that much would remain-people say you actually can burn or 1-2ml BA when baking-thats a ton of alcohol. BTW no sust/prop has ever hurt me-I must be lucky. But some junk like jurox suspension is a horror.

04-17-2002 12:12 AM

MikeS

I did my 2nd shot mixed 1cc prop/susp + 2cc sust/deca in delts.
Some Redness and swelling, nothing unbearable. But still I think Im going to bake some of that BA out-shit it just not made for internal use in these amounts!

04-18-2002 07:45 PM

eye_candy

China injects
Listen i am not putting guy down or his products in any way, but the high BA content is really hard on body. For this cutting cycle i have been using 2cc of his tren ED, so far i have sucked out about 10mls of brownish, pussy/bloody type stuff, which I have been told your body produces to counter the damage to cells that the HIGH BA content causes, for me it's not worth it, from now on I will pay bit more for my stuff. Again I beleive it's real and dose is correct, just hard on body.

04-19-2002 06:40 PM

mike man

Mike S
I've done the same thing with baking out the BA. It does make a difference.

04-20-2002 02:43 AM

deadlift1965

Bros,

Thanks for the feedback. I tried 1/2cc MIXED with sust. I hit the glutes with NO PAIN AT ALL. COOL!!!

Unfortunately, One of my delts is still fu&*ed - swollen, red, unbearable......Forget the comments about "not man enough, or whining".......... it just wasn't healthy...Not at all.

When it comes to pain, I'm no sissy - in the fighting ring, you can't be shy bout a little ouchy........just this one had some kind a bad reaction to me at a full 1cc blast to the delts.

04-20-2002 07:26 AM

xcelbeyond
Better than avg BB'er

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by deadlift1965
Forget the comments about "not man enough, or whining".......... it just wasn't healthy...Not at all.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey deadlift,
When I said "so I don't whine about" I wasn't insinusating that you were whining! I meant that the pain it caused wasn't enough to cause "me" to complain.

xcelbeyond

04-20-2002 09:32 AM

deadlift1965

Excel,

heh heh heh, It's all good bro... Your information was pretty thorough - thanks.

I'm convinced that Every body reacts a little differently. Ive heard a few guys say they HATE sust and can't take the pain...... I never understood......now I might.....heh heh heh....ouch!!!...laughing hurts my delt right now....

deadlift

04-20-2002 09:54 AM

Tadger

Yeah, I used IP's gear for one injection... a buddy had some. That shit hurt pretty bad. Felt like I got kicked in the ass by damn mule or something. I've had no problems with sust/prop in the same injection... and t400 just made me a bit sore the day after shooting. IP's stuff just hurt. Hell, as soon as I touched the plunger I could feel the stuff burn.

Anyway... as far as the whole baking the alcohol out... can't be done. Benzyl alcohol has a boiling point of 205 degrees C. Test will start to decompose even below 150degrees C. You won't be able to boil off the BA without destroying the test.

04-24-2002 11:10 PM

cannibal007

IP
I've been using .75ml ED for the past 10 weeks. Found pain was unpredicatble, some days hurt others nothing.
What I did find, by chance, is that after 10wks alternating glute/delts, with his sus/prop I had a large build up of infectious crap(abcess?) in my inj sites.
Found by chance, none were sore for about a week when I noticed a slight bump in right delt. I put a pin in to see what happened and ended up syringing out 9ml or crap from my right delt! with an extra 6ml in each glute!
I continued to drain them for a couple of days and now nothng.
Must have been a sterile abcess, caused by alcohol content,as are ultra clean with injection technique.
Never had any outwards symptoms, no bumps,redness or knots in glutes, only by chance noticed slight raise in delt.
Reccommend anyone using in chinaman stuff check your sites for abcess's.loved the gear though!

04-26-2002 06:24 PM

ripped103

ive always baked all his products at about 250degrees for like 20 minutes and always cam out painless.and the products always worked
ip himself used to suggest doing this, so had could this ruin the test or any product for the matter.
ive never heard that before
always had good results, but i can always be wrong.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Iron Mountain 75
NapsGear