over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

??? IP ???

swol

Registered
Is IP safe now?

IP

I don't think he is out of the woods yet, but he emailed me saying he was in jail, Go figure. Now his wife definately was in jail and maybe that is what he meant. He said the storm was passing. But it will be a very slow start up as everything he had went into the dumpster.

Allbeef

allbeef said:
everything he had went into the dumpster.

Allbeef

Oh my god the though of that makes me ill!
Must have been a big dumpster...:(

Thanks as always AB for keeping us posted on our friend.

seems as though everytime IP starts doing well he ends up worse than were he started.

Thats why the myth of IP a Rich Man

is untrue!!

Allbeef

IP has been watched since at least the year 2000. I hear the heat is finally catching up to him (Based on his site and various boards) but its really nothing new.

FLEX and other mods know about it a loooong time ago. Was only a matter of time...

not that I have a preference either way, no hard feelings toward the man or anything. He is a good bussinesman

Jerkyboy

I wonder if he has hard feelings towards you? It had nothing to do with US heat. The chinese were cracking down on unregistered labs. He's out of jail and isn't quite sure whther he has to stay in the town he's in for a year. Obviously, other than him dumping all of his gear, and the laws changing in China as far as AS, he's golden and trying to get registered. But the days of him selling gear may be over.

He does thank everyone for their prayers.

Allbeef

i don't know

i don't know anything about his legal trouble, but the man is and allways has been a "STAND UP GUY". IMO there a very good chance he was being watched due to his time spent in the biz , no ref. required & volume of export.i also belive that this time, he is getting trouble from his homeland. LET ME SAY I WISH HIM AND HIS FAMILY WELL..never have i been unhappy dealing with IP.

cj/mrvens/scrray---------out

Last edited:
Is his homeland Iran giving him trouble bro ? :)

scrray said:
i don't know anything about his legal trouble, but the man is and allways has been a "STAND UP GUY". IMO there a very good chance he was being watched due to his time spent in the biz , no ref. required & volume of export.i also belive that this time, he is getting trouble from his homeland. LET ME SAY I WISH HIM AND HIS FAMILY WELL..never have i been unhappy dealing with IP.

cj/mrvens/scrray---------out

BIGKIWI said:
Is his homeland Iran giving him trouble bro ? :)

Is IP from Iran? I thought he was Turkish? What's the background history on him? He was always a pleasure to deal with & his tabs were legendary.

According to his site he'll be re-opening this month but no UG items sadly :( , only brand name stuff like the Iranian Enanthate/a-bombs etc

IP

For about a year now Chinese Police were intercepting some of his and other sources packages going out of China. Well they field tested an immonium capsule of his and it read positive for narcotics. ( false positive ) The heat was already on the unregistered suppliers and China was in the midst of changing laws pertaining to AS because of the upcoming Beijing olympics.
They went after him and managed to arrest a family member. He in the meantime dumped his stock. Now it seems that this storm will pass and he's taking steps to legitamize his business for importing and exporting medicines. Unfortunately there probably won't be any more AS or certainly not the volume and variety he brought to the market.

But he is a survivor and he thanks everyone for their prayers.

Allbeef

We'll probably never see those glorious 50mg Dbol & Winny tabs ever again. :(

it's a given

it's given what i meant by homeland. is\home base ,red land or even china better? i never claimed to know his native country..i just implied it to seem important..

cj/mrvens/scrray--out

Last edited:
Its those UG tabs that I though were the more precious items of all his stock.
I hope for the day he returns with those, even if that was all he had-but it seems that day may never come. Just happy to hear the storm is passing,
and he is safe again. He is the god of sources to me, overall the best guy ever IMO.
Thanks for all the info, and relaying our prayers to IP, Allbeef.

Kick Up the Prayers

He never was arrested. I mentioned this in a general sense before as an arrested family member, and now that I know there wasn't overt US involvement, I will share that it was his wife Jessica who was arrested. She evidently was released. He is out of China but is distraught over the fact that he can't get a hold of her and he has no idea where she is.

He loves the woman, his faith is waning, I wish I could share his email but then you might recognize that this sometimes cranky man is as vulnerable and sometimes weaker then he/we would ever want acknowledged.

I reminded Him how the disciples of Christ when crossing the Sea of Galalee as the storm intensified, became so frightened that they awoke the sleeping Jesus who's response was along the lines: Oh ye of little faith.

And how Peter when he was walking on the water towards Jesus only began to sink when he became afraid.

Just like Jesus asleep in the stern, a Christian must by faith believe that within him maybe seemingly afar off, rests the very Spirit of God and that we are fully equipped to go through anything including deaths door.

There's a tradition about Peter ( who denied Christ ) but later went on to die a martyrs death. Back in those days a believeing couple would be killed together but not simultaneously, so they would kill your wife before your eyes in a horrendous fashion. Now the tradition says that as Peter was watching his wife being slaughtered you could hear him cry out " die well woman " " die well "

Now thats faith!

It's a spritual thing so all of this can't be scientifically, quantified, or proven.

It's not that far fetched though when you consider Paul witnessed Stephen being stoned and the scripture says that Stephen as he was being stoned to death was saying " forgive them father " not unlike Jesus on the cross.

It's just something I had to add to IP's request for my sake!

Allbeef

I'm a believer who tries not to offend others who believe differently.

I dont personaly know him but was alwasy a stand up guy to deal with....I could not even imagine what he is going through....I hope the best for him and hope the future has brighter days..I would dye not knowing where my wife was...

Qwert said:
Is IP from Iran? I thought he was Turkish? What's the background history on him? He was always a pleasure to deal with & his tabs were legendary.

Who is Keyser Soze? He is supposed to be Turkish. Some say his father was German. Nobody believed he was real. Nobody ever saw him or knew anybody that ever worked directly for him, but to hear Kobayashi tell it, anybody could have worked for Soze. You never knew. That was his power.

This is what I heard:
He lets the last Hungarian go. He waits until his wife and kids are in the ground and then he goes after the rest of the mob. He kills their kids, he kills their wives, he kills their parents and their parents' friends. He burns down the houses they live in and the stores they work in, he kills people that owe them money. And like that he was gone. Underground. Nobody has ever seen him since. He becomes a myth, a spook story that criminals tell their kids at night. "Rat on your pop, and Keyser Soze will get you." And no-one ever really believes.

Last edited:

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08