over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Ip6 hematocrit

ELIMINATOR

Registered
Does anyone know a ballpark estimate of how much ip6 will lower hematocrit?

2000mg taken away from food and other supps. (So like in the middle of the night or prior to bed). It can inhibit other nutrients like zinc..etc.
This is info from Dante who has posted it here and on his personal page.

IP6 didn't work for me. he only lowered the iron, but the hematocrit still went up.

IP6 didn't work for me. he only lowered the iron, but the hematocrit still went up.
Same here. I take 1000mg ip6 every damn day on empty stomach but still struggling to keep my hct in range. However, after 5 days fasting (inly water and tea) it lowered a couple of tenths which was a pleasant surprise.
The 5 day fast was pretty tough though

Dont take vitamin C at all during the day as it greatly increases iron absorption
Lower your Heme Iron intake soundly (red meat etc)
Take IP6 at 2 grams pre bed (if you are still doing the exact same damn things that raised hematocrit/hemoglobin in the first place NO IP6 isnt going to magically fix the problem you continue to cause.
Get extremely cardio efficient whether you want to or not. Cardio efficient athletes have lower hematocrit and hemoglobin over time.
Stop doing the drugs that are the problem in the first place! Which is the crux of the problem!

Dont take vitamin C at all during the day as it greatly increases iron absorption
Take IP6 at 2 grams pre bed (if you are still doing the exact same damn things that raised hematocrit/hemoglobin in the first place NO IP6 isnt going to magically fix the problem you continue to cause.
Get extremely cardio efficient whether you want to or not. Cardio efficient athletes have lower hematocrit and hemoglobin over time.
Stop doing the drugs that are the problem in the first place! Which is the crux of the problem!
yes. The only thing that now helps me keep the hematocrit at 53-54 is daily cardio for 35 minutes... before, I always had 58-60 on the AS cycle.

Yeah, test, eq and dbol seem to raises it the most. I've read
From what I've heard test, eq, tbol and dbol have the greatest impact on rbcs. Does anyone know how primo, Mast, and deca are in comparison?

Yeah, test, eq and dbol seem to raises it the most. I've read

From what I've heard test, eq, tbol and dbol have the greatest impact on rbcs. Does anyone know how primo, Mast, and deca are in comparison?

Anadrol is well-known for that too. Some people have reported elevated hematocrit from primo.

Anadrol is well-known for that too. Some people have reported elevated hematocrit from primo.
...that was likely EQ. LOL

No hematocrit problem for primo for me

1 year straight trt + 600-1200

Hematocrit in range

Look what knight wrote ...

...that was likely EQ. LOL

It's quite likely; however, some people on real primo may still get some mild hematocrit elevation. I believe Vigorous Steve runs bayer primo from pharmacy and has mentioned this a few times. We also know this is person dependent. Some people may experience this while others may not. If I was running real primo, I wouldn't be overly concerned about getting high hematocrit because I think this would be mild, but I'd still keep an eye on it. With EQ, it's a different story.

It's quite likely; however, some people on real primo may still get some mild hematocrit elevation. I believe Vigorous Steve runs bayer primo from pharmacy and has mentioned this a few times. We also know this is person dependent. Some people may experience this while others may not. If I was running real primo, I wouldn't be overly concerned about getting high hematocrit because I think this would be mild, but I'd still keep an eye on it. With EQ, it's a different story.

Depends what he runs the primo with

Primo and trt no problem , now if higher test or orals or tren then its not the primo

For me hight test and eq are the worse for blood thickness

Depends what he runs the primo with

Primo and trt no problem , now if higher test or orals or tren then its not the primo

For me hight test and eq are the worse for blood thickness

Agreed.

How much primo do you generally run with your TRT?

600 mg + trt i cruise all time

1000-1200 + trt when i want to improve ( diet or gain )

Do you feel you also make improvements on the 600mg primo + TRT cruise? 600mg of real primo is probably really noticeable. Does your blood work look good on this protocol?

My hematocrit is always in the lowest range even when my RBC are at max range.... so yes I take b compelx to help my body but... We are all made equal but we have some leaks....

Test and EQ for ME are great (despite all youtube gurus say about EQ) because they fix a deficiency i have (still looking to find something for my brain tho...:cool::ROFLMAO:).

We should be supposed to choose drugs based on "this drug fixes that leak i have for that performance" not based on "this is more anabolic than that" (basically all drugs build muscle at the same rate).

Anyways all Test derivatives and Anadrol which is a DHT and 19-nor drive hematology markers up (hct rbc etc). But guess what? Primo was made to cure anemia (low hematology markers), same from Anadrol.... for some Primo improves RBC for some others not... Afterall a drug once works for 45% of people can hit the market.

I would stop running test or EQ or Anadrol if your body doesn't need oxygen richer blood.

For example if you always have high rbc on 1g test, maybe go for 300 test 300 NPP 400 Primo.... High test isn't the only way... And i bet that your body will grow the same amount of muscle on much less test....

if platelets are in range should we even be that concerned if H/H are high to a point. i witnessed and at one time delved into to the mass blood letting that swept this board a few short years ago leaving ferritin levels by the roadside and guys more fucked up than ever which was particularly sad as they were in no real danger to begin with. the donation craze subsided only to be replaced by the all out war on estradiol again leaving limp dicks by the roadside and guys more fucked up than ever before. anyone wanna wager on whats coming next?

For a long time now Ive embraced this

and this

if platelets are in range should we even be that concerned if H/H are high to a point. i witnessed and at one time delved into to the mass blood letting that swept this board a few short years ago leaving ferritin levels by the roadside and guys more fucked up than ever which was particularly sad as they were in no real danger to begin with. the donation craze subsided only to be replaced by the all out war on estradiol again leaving limp dicks by the roadside and guys more fucked up than ever before. anyone wanna wager on whats coming next?

I had a similar reply but held off on posting because I've posted it multiple times before but people don't care to advance their knowledge.

Hematocrit doesn't seem to be an issue when related markers are in range. If it was, we wouldn't have so many advanced bodybuilders in Colorado. Dave Palumbo has repeatedly mentioned seeing long-term elevated hematocrit via rebound in guys who donate regularly.

Beyond this, most bigger guys could probably control their hematocrit if they stated properly hydrated through the day and night, used their CPAP regularly, etc. But people want to do what feels good, not what's best for them.

Personally, I had CBC / CMP in August at the height of my blast, 265lbs., and the doctor (aware of my use) actually commented on how good my H/H was. And I don't take anything specific to manage it, I just stay well hydrated, use my CPAP, take the usual health supplements, get plenty of rest, etc.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Deecrume
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131