over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

IP6

T TOTAL

Registered
Who uses the supplement IP6 and for why and what benefits are noted from it??:)

Who uses the supplement IP6 and for why and what benefits are noted from it??:)

I do, The Bulgarians where the first in the world to do a study with compound on sport man, and Phil and I where the first to introduced to the USA bodybuilding industry 18 years ago. There are many benefits. Go see my previous posts regarding Phytic acid

Cheers Emeric...I put Phytic acid in the search and got numerous pages and i couldn't see anything specific as an article. Same when i put your name in as a search..
I do assume from what ive researched in general regarding it, that it does seem to appear to be a good addition....

I use it and wrote a little blurb on it a short time ago....

Iron overload is a problem that can happen to powerlifters/bodybuilders and various athletes, especially those who consume a great deal of Heme Iron foods such as red meat (especially with athletes that eat/supplement large doses of vitamin C). Women lose a lot of iron every month with their menstrual cycle, while men usually have no way of ridding themselves or excess iron, it gets stored in organs. Iron Overload can lead to coronary heart disease, liver problems/cancer and bigtime problems with the HPTA (erectile dysfunction and low testosterone). IP6 is nature's most effective iron-chelating molecule as it is found naturally in seeds and bran and is the state of the art supplement for Iron Overload.

IP-6 has been reported to have in vivo and in vitro anti- cancer activity against numerous tumors, such as colon cancer, prostate cancer, breast cancer, liver cancer, chronic myeloid leukemia, pancreatic cancer, and rhabdomyosarcomas. It also aids in the metabolism of insulin and calcium, hair growth, bone marrow cell metabolism, eye membrane development.

There is alot of talk about how effective it is especially against colon cancer and prostrate cancer. I personally have been eating alot of red meat for many many years and had seen my body was storing way too much iron on some of my recent bloodwork so I used it for Iron Overload and got my Iron back in range. We sell it in caps and in powder on the TP site.

Iron overload is a problem that can happen to powerlifters/bodybuilders and various athletes, especially those who consume a great deal of Heme Iron foods such as red meat (especially with athletes that eat/supplement large doses of vitamin C). Women lose a lot of iron every month with their menstrual cycle, while men usually have no way of ridding themselves or excess iron, it gets stored in organs. Iron Overload can lead to coronary heart disease, liver problems/cancer and bigtime problems with the HPTA (erectile dysfunction and low testosterone). IP6 is nature's most effective iron-chelating molecule as it is found naturally in seeds and bran and is the state of the art supplement for Iron Overload.

IP-6 has been reported to have in vivo and in vitro anti- cancer activity against numerous tumors, such as colon cancer, prostate cancer, breast cancer, liver cancer, chronic myeloid leukemia, pancreatic cancer, and rhabdomyosarcomas. It also aids in the metabolism of insulin and calcium, hair growth, bone marrow cell metabolism, eye membrane development.

There is alot of talk about how effective it is especially against colon cancer and prostrate cancer. I personally have been eating alot of red meat for many many years and had seen my body was storing way too much iron on some of my recent bloodwork so I used it for Iron Overload and got my Iron back in range. We sell it in caps and in powder on the TP site.

Cheers for that DC. Ive just put my order in with Carl for my LBA's so i may get some of that chucked in next time in give yours a try. I have found it on myprotein site, a UK site, but don't know what its like in comparison to yours though.:)

Phytic acid contains a large number of phosphate groups also.These phosphate groups are similar to those contained in adenosine triphophate (ATP).

Shit, saw the title and almost moved it to technology forum. Though you were talking about nIP version6 which is available, yet not used very much.

Shit, saw the title and almost moved it to technology forum. Though you were talking about nIP version6 which is available, yet not used very much.

Me too. Glad I wasn't the only one. Ha ha.

Hhahaha....If you knew me at all you'd see that other than being to use email and log onto a forum, i havnt a clue with computers,lol...:p

I was interested to learn about it too,thanks for the info.

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
methyl m1ke
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws