over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Ipam, CJC no dac and Clen Log

Me too. Also with tren.

Fuck tren. That shit has made me Eat meals that would incapacitate a sumo wrestler.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk 2

Fuck tren. That shit has made me Eat meals that would incapacitate a sumo wrestler.

Thank you for giving me another excuse for my binges ;) GHRP-2, Tren, CJC-DAC, Clen etc... no wonder I have been eating all this chocolate, bread, crackers with cheese and ice cream :D

Thank you for giving me another excuse for my binges ;) GHRP-2, Tren, CJC-DAC, Clen etc... no wonder I have been eating all this chocolate, bread, crackers with cheese and ice cream :D

Haha welcome to my life. Apart from the cheese and crackers that was my diet jan-March, I'm sure tren left me with an eating disorder:banghead: my favourite supper was kebab meat and chips, a very large dairy milk and 2 litres of tescos chocolate soft scoop I've cream. Slept like a baby, trained life a beast. For about 6 weeks I looked my best ever and actually gained some muscle but it caught up with me in the end. Nothing a boatload of test, cjc and clean eating didn't put right though, even did some cardio that's how serious it got:eek:

Last edited:
Just for reference if fat loss is the major goal adding frag to this stack would likely do nothing.

Do you think that's because of the clen? I like clen in the sense I feel very good on it and am a very strong responder. I do find it gives me hunger and cravings though. I prefer to keep dose very low and throw in some eca and nicotine to keep appetite in control. Superior clen Is well dosed for sure so not much required

Hey :p mmm probably...i just dosed it quickly an done a fair ammount more than usual sooo that n I trained like i was on fast forward so that to would accelerate my hunger
x

i have a love hate relationship with clen
I have tried clen in the past...made my right eye twitch bahaha,,,no such a good look. but i am loving Superiors clen its been fine, shakes n sweats bring it on, I can handle them :D...no plans to ad frag to the mix though x

Elvia...dont push your luck!! haha i dont know how to multi quote your mutlti quote:confused:ha ..you know your the lucky one x plus im not due on! x
68893_10151179741623920_2069696008_n.png
x

Last edited:
I think all the eating yesterday done me a favour anyways...filled me out a bit...
JJ skirt n top ;)....been in work today so no training, changed my top n took a few update pics been nearly a week x
20140606_200815-1.jpg

20140606_200459-1.jpg

20140606_200322-1.jpg
wasnt as hungry today but needed alot of black coffee!! training legs tomorrow yeeey :love:
Hope everyone has a great weekend.x

You look shredded, Barbie. You and Elvia need to both pic a show and compete together. You both look great!

Barbie :love:

You look incredible. You have tightened up loads recently and you can see your added definition. The mad thing is pics don't do you justice but these are a closer reflection to how amazing you look in real life. You can see the power of our mt2 in these pics too... you're getting very dark.

Barbie :love:

You look incredible. You have tightened up loads recently and you can see your added definition. The mad thing is pics don't do you justice but these are a closer reflection to how amazing you look in real life. You can see the power of our mt2 in these pics too... you're getting very dark.

Thankyou for getting me everything n helpin me achieve my fitness goals :love:xx

You look shredded, Barbie. You and Elvia need to both pic a show and compete together. You both look great!
Hey JJ :p Thanks..I can see indentations...i thought there was something wrong at first :D haha...I think Elvia should definately do a show!! x

Do a show you two!! Haha looking great! Big E is a great person to have on your team for sure!

Sent from my SM-T217S using Tapatalk

Do a show you two!! Haha looking great! Big E is a great person to have on your team for sure!

Sent from my SM-T217S using Tapatalk
Hey thanks x
:eek: Theres not as many shows in England anyway at least I dont think there is. Theres a gym in Manchester my friend keeps tellin me to go to with her that do show prep...i think posing practice ect...i may take a sneak peak see what its like...but no promises :p
...Me a E look like we want to kill eachother training haha...lots off swearing!!.

trained legs on my own today....feel superduper tired,, gonna have a powernap :headbang:, cant beat a powernap! x
548358_878248363314_2136603386_n.jpeg

I nap everyday after work. I get much deeper sleep from naps as I don't worry about having to wake up at 5am for work. ;)

I nap everyday after work. I get much deeper sleep from naps as I don't worry about having to wake up at 5am for work. ;)
wooow that is early!!:eek:..long drive..or train before?? (gotta ask)..I love sleep :love:
an try to have a powernap even if its just 20 mins everyday ...nothing beats not having to set the alarm :sleeping-...i do get tireder on Peps an after training legs,, done drop sets cause didnt have alot of time today ( take my boy:))... hope your enjoying your weekend x

Last edited:
wooow that is early!!:eek:..long drive..or train before?? (gotta ask)..I love sleep :love:
an try to have a powernap even if its just 20 mins everyday ...nothing beats not having to set the alarm :sleeping-...i do get tireder on Peps an after training legs,, done drop sets cause didnt have alot of time today ( take my boy:))... hope your enjoying your weekend x

Half hour drive but I take an hour and a half getting ready. Hahaha I wake up slowly and take a very long shower. :D

Half hour drive but I take an hour and a half getting ready. Hahaha I wake up slowly and take a very long shower. :D
:eek: haha...i prefer taking my time getting ready to...but i get up an hour later:) x

Took peps an for the first time took clen before bed...woke up a bit shakey n clammy but other than that sleep fantastic!! took MT2 which i maintain about 2-3 times a week now as its built up in my system and its a must in my life :love:....tired an hungry most of yesterday...today i feel splendid:D x

what a DIVA :star-wars i only take an hour and 25mins :D

Today I have felt Mahoosively tired...I have slept a fair bit an my eyes would still be more than happy to shut again!!! what is that about??:confused: my stomachs been really sore today to..even to touch,, I did train abs yesterday...but this is a weird sore haha...gonna kill myself off with a good foam roll..weeeee...never felt pain like it!! (foamroller) x

I forgot to mention when mixing Barbie's Ipam I used 2ml bac water. Therefore 0.1ml = 100mcg. I told her to inj 0.05ml to begin with so 50mcg Ipamorelin. She has been moving up slowly though with plans to go up to a max of 200mcg twice daily. Barbie doses approx. 83mcg cjc no dac per shot with her Ipam.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131