over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Ipamorelin & GRF 1-29 or gh?

bronx girl

Newbies
Trying to decide which way to go. Either GHRP combined with GHRH and possibly Arginine (since I'm in my late 50's) or gh. I already ran 3 months of gh, which was pretty pricey. Doing lots of reading, especially some of Dat's stuff (thanks Dat) because I had never heard about Peptides before.

I am doing this for all the standard reasons, clarity of mind,energy,muscle growth, fat loss, better sleep, and to help an injured hip from ballet abuse.

What are your thoughts please.

Trying to decide which way to go. Either GHRP combined with GHRH and possibly Arginine (since I'm in my late 50's) or gh. I already ran 3 months of gh, which was pretty pricey. Doing lots of reading, especially some of Dat's stuff (thanks Dat) because I had never heard about Peptides before.

I am doing this for all the standard reasons, clarity of mind,energy,muscle growth, fat loss, better sleep, and to help an injured hip from ballet abuse.

What are your thoughts please.
What are your main goals and reasons for hgh and ghrps??? This answer has a few variations depending on the factors involved. If done correctly and timed wisely, Ipam and Grf, can achieve amazing results. As I stated earlier, it depends on what your are trying to acieve. I run all 3 year round.

What are your main goals and reasons for hgh and ghrps??? This answer has a few variations depending on the factors involved. If done correctly and timed wisely, Ipam and Grf, can achieve amazing results. As I stated earlier, it depends on what your are trying to acieve. I run all 3 year round.

I want: more energy, re-juvenate my hip, fat loss-muscle gain, euphoric feeling. I'm not overweight but I have some fat around my middle. My hip at times keeps me from doing as much cardio and leg workouts as i want so rejuvenating it has become a priority. I want it all but don't think I can afford to run all 3.

I want: more energy, re-juvenate my hip, fat loss-muscle gain, euphoric feeling. I'm not overweight but I have some fat around my middle. My hip at times keeps me from doing as much cardio and leg workouts as i want so rejuvenating it has become a priority. I want it all but don't think I can afford to run all 3.
You can always experiment with Ipam, and grf, and then you can kinda determine the difference, between the the Ipam anf grf combo, and the hgh. If you cant afford to run the hgh year round, especially for anti aging properties, and overall fatloss, its kinda a waste of money, and an expensive one at that. Ipam and Grf1-29, is my favorite combo.

For you guys at extreme. peps are new to my rats they have been running imp+cjc1293 for about a month 100mcgs 2ed just started 3ed. about all they have noticed is a real warm flush sensation after injecting what else should they be looking for. peps are from another sponsor to be lift unnamed.

Last edited:
Im not extreme peps but one of the first things i noticed with ghrp (ipam is a ghrp) was vascularity and pumps. You shouldnt really feel anything as such on ipam and cjc but i think others have had the warm flush. I noticed fat loss quite early on too but every ones different. Most people get better sleep and mabey more dreams. I wake up eaerlier on peps but dont seem to need so much sleep

What would be better for fat loss. Ipam-GRF 1-29 or ghrp2-GRF 1-29. 100mcgs 2 times a day

What would be better for fat loss. Ipam-GRF 1-29 or ghrp2-GRF 1-29. 100mcgs 2 times a day

Ipam, and grf1-29. For fat loss, I strongly recomend throwing in some frag176,as well as L-carnatine. You can dose L-carnatine and Ipam with grf. This will actually give you energy for pre workout. Im gonna be completely honest... I just did my first dose of L-carnatine alongside Ipam and Grf1-29. All I did was a 25 min run outside Guys my energy felt perfect, I bring this up because, I feel I just found an unbeatable fat loss combo. I have no jitters, I feel awake, yet relaxed. I would also dose the frag 3 x daily and especially pre cardio and post training, always on empty stomach.:lightbulb::lightbulb::lightbulb:

For a veteran Peptide user, Im surprised I never added L-Carnatine, until now!!! Its always great to learn something new!!!

If I take ipam and grf1-29 at night do I have to eat afterwards or could I just wait until the next day. I heard I need to eat a meal 30min after but not sure

If I take ipam and grf1-29 at night do I have to eat afterwards or could I just wait until the next day. I heard I need to eat a meal 30min after but not sure

Rule of thumb for all peps, not including IGFS OR MGFS

never eat fat, or carbs for a solid 30 min, some say 15 to 20 min, but I guess either is fine. Your protein intake is the same as above statement. I guess if your super precise, you can take protein 15 min later. With Ipam or any ghrp, it is not nesecary to eat right afterwards. The main thing is dosing on empty stomach while insulin is low.

Out of interest stylus, why do you feel ipam is better than ghrp 2 for fat loss, I wouldnt think there would be anything in it really, or is it just the slight hunger on 2 you refere too. I did a 24 hour fast with ghrp 6/grf few days back as 6 is all ive got for now. That was fun lol. Got loads od ipam on the way though

Out of interest stylus, why do you feel ipam is better than ghrp 2 for fat loss, I wouldnt think there would be anything in it really, or is it just the slight hunger on 2 you refere too. I did a 24 hour fast with ghrp 6/grf few days back as 6 is all ive got for now. That was fun lol. Got loads od ipam on the way though

Well, two things come to mind.
1. always an added chance for cortisol on ghrp-2, thus inhibiting some fat loss.
2. I may be wrong, But I beleve when extra prolactin is elevated, it must elevate some form of estro free flow, thus making it a little more difficult to burn fat. Dont quote me " This is just a theory on 2nd statement.
Dont get me wrong I like ghrp-2, I just feel some of the ghrps are geared for different results. At least in my experience. A journal and scientic reports can say one thing, your body can tell you something else.

These statements are only from my past experiences..

Fair enough-sound logic. There would be more gh release which MIGHT coutertact the above points.If it wernt for cost id use ipam all the time but as it is i save for fast days pct and pre bed-ghrp 2 all other times

Fair enough-sound logic. There would be more gh release which MIGHT coutertact the above points.If it wernt for cost id use ipam all the time but as it is i save for fast days pct and pre bed-ghrp 2 all other times
THIS IS WHY I LOVE THESE FORUMS... i LOVE SHARING IDEAS, AS WELL AS LEARNING NEW THINGS!!! I HAVE A SIMPLE THEORY... "WHATEVER WORKS FOR YOU" When I say this im referring to anything in life. Something might work awesome for me, and horrible for you, or vise versa! I think the key is listening to your body. Good chatting with you, sammy555!!!:cool:

You can always experiment with Ipam, and grf, and then you can kinda determine the difference, between the the Ipam anf grf combo, and the hgh. If you cant afford to run the hgh year round, especially for anti aging properties, and overall fatloss, its kinda a waste of money, and an expensive one at that. Ipam and Grf1-29, is my favorite combo.

Agree 100% , GHRP2 and 6 could raise prolactin and cortisol . Ipa is a much cleaner pep, stacked with GRF works well for me. I also do Frag 176 with this stack, that's a great combo. God bless you brother.

I am leaning towards using ipam more with extreme peptides pricing making it a bit more realistic, but ghrp 2 is such good bang for buck. The more i think about what stylus said the more i think hes got a good point though.Ipam is the only thing ill use in pct untill hormones balance out a bit t. I have been cuting quite succesfully on ghrp 6 but requires some will power to say the least.You really find frag makes a big difference minister? I might have to try and pick some up.

I am leaning towards using ipam more with extreme peptides pricing making it a bit more realistic, but ghrp 2 is such good bang for buck. The more i think about what stylus said the more i think hes got a good point though.Ipam is the only thing ill use in pct untill hormones balance out a bit t. I have been cuting quite succesfully on ghrp 6 but requires some will power to say the least.You really find frag makes a big difference minister? I might have to try and pick some up.

Definitely Frag is a great help for me for fat loss, but you must have a good cardio program in place, and I do 500 mcgs first thing in the morning , then do my cardio , no carbs for an hour after cardio, and then I do another 500 mcgs before bed. I know most will tell you that's more than recommended, but The frag didn't start working for me until I did this. God bless you brother. Minister.

I do 2 24 hour fast a week when cutting. Im not a big fan of cardio but go on long walks on fast days- 3 hours plus, so thinking frag could be ideal on these days, mabey 3 x 500 on fast days.Could get pricey so i may save for them last few % of bodyfat. Must admit just the ghrp/grf on a calorie defit does shed fat really well, better than i ever hoped

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity