over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Ipamorelin/GRF(1-29) protocol?

epoxy

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
I am thinking about adding Ipamorelin and GRF(1-29) to my upcoming Test/Deca cycle. I wanted to get some input from users as to what they found was a solid dosing protocol, what to expect gains/sides wise from this combo, and how long these peptides are good for upon being reconstituted. Any help would be greatly appreciated, and thanks,

Epoxy

The combo is great for fat loss, good sleep and healing. Unless you add some GH to it I don't think you'll see a lot of actual "gains" from it. Even GH itself is mostly really great for fat loss, joint repair and so forth until you get into mega-dosing imo. Basically though, if you eat much more than you normally would and use a peptide protocol- theoretically you should be able to gain more fat free weight. I'm not even sure how gh and gh peptides help keep fat gains away, but they simply do, I know that. But, in my experience, neither is great for "bulk" itself other than some extra water.

I will be on a combo of ghrp (or ipa) and grf (or cjc w/out dac) along with a small dose of GH for as long as possible as it keeps me lean and healthier.

The combo is great for fat loss, good sleep and healing. Unless you add some GH to it I don't think you'll see a lot of actual "gains" from it. Even GH itself is mostly really great for fat loss, joint repair and so forth until you get into mega-dosing imo. Basically though, if you eat much more than you normally would and use a peptide protocol- theoretically you should be able to gain more fat free weight. I'm not even sure how gh and gh peptides help keep fat gains away, but they simply do, I know that. But, in my experience, neither is great for "bulk" itself other than some extra water.

I will be on a combo of ghrp (or ipa) and grf (or cjc w/out dac) along with a small dose of GH for as long as possible as it keeps me lean and healthier.

Yeah I'm also considering GHRP-6/CJC. Perhaps this combo will be better for overall size? I have heard good things. At the same time, leaning out while on a moderate bulk would be great as well. I've looked at the peptides from a price point perspective as well as an overall healthy more "natural" alternative to exogenous HGH. From a price point, probably not a whole lot of difference between some cheaper blue tops. The GHRP-6/CJC 3x daily combo is going to cost me a pretty penny in the way of using 3 insulin pins per day.

GHRP/CJC1295 are more suitable for bulking.
It tends to fill me up. Not to mention it made me really hungry.
I got pumps & gain a little water retaintion too.

Even on a bulking diet i manage to loose fat. Supprisingly.

If u wanna add more muscle, try adding IGF.
Its more suitable in my opinion.

Yeah I'm also considering GHRP-6/CJC. Perhaps this combo will be better for overall size? I have heard good things. At the same time, leaning out while on a moderate bulk would be great as well. I've looked at the peptides from a price point perspective as well as an overall healthy more "natural" alternative to exogenous HGH. From a price point, probably not a whole lot of difference between some cheaper blue tops. The GHRP-6/CJC 3x daily combo is going to cost me a pretty penny in the way of using 3 insulin pins per day.

I don't even use a new pin every time. You can re-use a pin. I don't know why there's such a stigma about it. Just clean the area you are injecting into with an alcohol swab and be cautious as you return the cap. The needle is exposed to the air before the first injection, and then your won body during. What's the difference if it is exposed to the same two environments for multiple injections? The only problem is dulling. But, a tiny slin pin won't be dull enough to actually cause pain for several injections. Just my 2 cents on it. I wish I had a dime for every time someone says, "You're gonna get an infection!" and another dime for the aprox. 1500-2500 (I don't even know how many actually, but it's a lot) injects I've done over the years without one problem whatsoever.

But, yes, the price can approach a regular dose of blue tops pretty easily. If you want the most efficient protocol, money and results wise, check through the threads I've started and find one about melatonin, peptides and gh combo. I've written about it a lot but still not too many people give it a try. It's crazy effective and saves a ton of money. I get more out of 1 iu of blue top gh, 100 mcg ea of the peps, used 1 x day then I did out of the 3 x day pep protocol or 5+ iu of gh. From feel, and my experience I'd say I'm getting the equivalent of 8 iu of gh from the protocol combo.

I don't even use a new pin every time. You can re-use a pin. I don't know why there's such a stigma about it. Just clean the area you are injecting into with an alcohol swab and be cautious as you return the cap. The needle is exposed to the air before the first injection, and then your won body during. What's the difference if it is exposed to the same two environments for multiple injections? The only problem is dulling. But, a tiny slin pin won't be dull enough to actually cause pain for several injections. Just my 2 cents on it. I wish I had a dime for every time someone says, "You're gonna get an infection!" and another dime for the aprox. 1500-2500 (I don't even know how many actually, but it's a lot) injects I've done over the years without one problem whatsoever.

But, yes, the price can approach a regular dose of blue tops pretty easily. If you want the most efficient protocol, money and results wise, check through the threads I've started and find one about melatonin, peptides and gh combo. I've written about it a lot but still not too many people give it a try. It's crazy effective and saves a ton of money. I get more out of 1 iu of blue top gh, 100 mcg ea of the peps, used 1 x day then I did out of the 3 x day pep protocol or 5+ iu of gh. From feel, and my experience I'd say I'm getting the equivalent of 8 iu of gh from the protocol combo.

With pins being so cheap why would you even take a chance? They cost nothing.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Peterwilliam
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131