over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Ipamorelin

JJ's advice is spot on as usual. That would be a great cycle. I like to run LR3 at super high doses eod for 1 month. If using lower then 6 weeks should be great. I wouldn't use it longer than 6 weeks though unless you are micro dosing it. Personally I prefer 4 weeks on 4 weeks off etc.

The guy who mentioned prolactin, cortisol and water on MK-677... as JJ stated pretty much no. Most are likely going to put on water retention regardless of those levels. Although if you have had a blood test and both are elevated I would recommend pramipexole or cabergoline plus vitamin c, cissus and of course aas :)

I always thought lr3 had a saturation dose which is why most stick with 50-75mcg.

I always thought lr3 had a saturation dose which is why most stick with 50-75mcg.

Well everything has a saturation dose in a sense. But in regards to lr3 it's more desensitization takes place fast when dosing at high doses. I personally noticed a MAJOR difference in effect from 100mcg to 200mcg. Even when guys tell me they are running 100mcg ed I say try 200mcg eod (same total dose) to see how that feels.

Alpha6164 proved food doesn't effect hgh secretion from gh peptides. He gorged on high fat, high carb and sugar foods and serum hgh was near identical as it was with fasting.
Yes, but what happens after? There are GH and insulin caused by food both present in your system. Is there any evidence still the GH gonna be same effective as if there weren't insulin present at the same time?

Yes, but what happens after? There are GH and insulin caused by food both present in your system. Is there any evidence still the GH gonna be same effective as if there weren't insulin present at the same time?
The insulin/gh reaction is naturally occurring, once you inject exogenous hormones those rules don't apply anymore. You guys are obsessed with the silly details that don't matter. It's exogenous, meaning the hormone is already there, why would it not work?

Had a hard time going to sleep last night, took 100cjcnodac and 300 ipamorellin and knocked out in 10 mins lol. No chance it was coincidence either, I have issues falling asleep, even more so since I'm off of mk677.

I read through this thread and thought I would share my current pre-contest peptide cycle.

I have been running the below for 8 weeks now along with my current AAS regimen and I have def noticed that I am leaning out faster and overall feel much better.
- GHRP-2 @ 133mcg, 3x/day, Morning (before fasted cardio), afternoon and Pre-Workout
- Ipamorelin @ 500mcg before bed
- CJC-1295 w/ DAC @ 500mcg before bed

I plan on running the above a couple more weeks then switching to:
- Mod GRF 1-29 @ 100mcg 3x/day
- Ipamorelin @ 500mcg 3x/day (taken with Mod GRF)

As the food goes down, I am going to have to stop the GHRP-2 since it makes me hungry as hell!!

Depending on how I look (water retention), I plan on dropping the peptides 2 weeks out.

Last edited:
I read through this thread and thought I would share my current pre-contest peptide cycle.

I have been running the below for 8 weeks now along with my current AAS regimen and I have def noticed that I am leaning out faster and overall feel much better.
- GHRP-2 @ 133mcg, 3x/day, Morning (before fasted cardio), afternoon and Pre-Workout
- Ipamorelin @ 500mcg before bed
- CJC-1295 w/ DAC @ 500mcg before bed

I plan on running the above a couple more weeks then switching to:
- Mod GRF 1-29 @ 100mcg 3x/day
- Ipamorelin @ 500mcg 3x/day (taken with Mod GRF)

As the food goes down, I am going to have to stop the GHRP-2 since it makes me hungry as hell!!

Depending on how I look (water retention), I plan on dropping the peptides 2 weeks out.

I would recommend dropping the peptides for one week a month out, then reintroduce the mod grf and ipamorelin so you can see if you look better with or without them. I noticed from going from no GH peptides and adding only mod grf and ipamorelin I looked much more detailed due to the increased nitrogen retention. The added fullness made a huge difference. My weight went up a few pounds. The minimal amount of water it added seemed to all be held intramuscularly.

I would recommend dropping the peptides for one week a month out, then reintroduce the mod grf and ipamorelin so you can see if you look better with or without them. I noticed from going from no GH peptides and adding only mod grf and ipamorelin I looked much more detailed due to the increased nitrogen retention. The added fullness made a huge difference. My weight went up a few pounds. The minimal amount of water it added seemed to all be held intramuscularly.

Thanks for the advice! I will give it a go.

Just increased my dose too 500 IPAM upon waking and before bed with 100 CJC each dose. Here we go!!! Lol guess we will see what happens!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just increased my dose too 500 IPAM upon waking and before bed with 100 CJC each dose. Here we go!!! Lol guess we will see what happens!!

How are you getting up with this? To mix things up some days you could even try 300mcg ipam first thing and 700mcg pre bed :)

How are you getting up with this? To mix things up some days you could even try 300mcg ipam first thing and 700mcg pre bed :)

Hmmmm I'll have to give that a shot. Been running IPAM and CJC for quite some time now. Feel like the effects are starting to not work as well, which I guess can be expected. . [emoji1304][emoji51]

Anyone feel like they are the getting the "GH gut" after running IPAM for so long. I seem to feel like I'm bloated all the time and by process of elimination it's about down to the IPAM. I've been running at least 600 a day for over 6 months now.

I'm just doing 500mcgs ipam in the morning and prebed. I'm almost out and will start GHRP2.

OMG loving this dose !!! Been at it for a week and already really leaning out. Obviously with proper diet and HC training.

Tell me about it. This is going to be my protocol:

Upon waking 200mcg huperzine A
100mcg ghrp2 a half hour later

Same thing at noon and preworkout

Before bed .1 to .5mg pramipexole
500mcg ipamorelin
500mcg cjcDAC
Hey brother. Just wonderig why YOU take the Huperzine 20 mins before your ghrp2??? Are you suppose to take ghrh's before peptides like ghrp2 or IPam.?

Just curious I am taking CJC 1295 DAC along with IPAM. And would like to know if matter if you pin one before the other.?

Cheers.

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

That'll work but even so you need to run ipamorelin at 300+ mcg to get a nice solid hgh release. Take the ipam and cjc no dac 10 minutes prior to the hgh so the hgh can ride the pituitary gh pulse of the ipam/ cjc.
If one was just taking only CJC DAC with IPAM, both twice a day.

Would you take the IPAM before the CJC dac...like say 20 mins apart or vise versa.

Or does it even matter if you pin cjc DAC or (ghrh's) before ghrp's like IPAM for example ?

If one was just taking only CJC DAC with IPAM, both twice a day.

Would you take the IPAM before the CJC dac...like say 20 mins apart or vise versa.

Or does it even matter if you pin cjc DAC or (ghrh's) before ghrp's like IPAM for example ?

No you take them together, they work together. Ghrp initiates a gh pulse, ghrh amplifies it.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131