over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Ipamorelin

Well Im fat so fat loss is my primary goal haha. Ordering some superior quality DAC asap.

Question about Hex though... Is that dosed just like GHRP2? IE 100mcg = a "standard" dose?

Studies on hexarelin are weird. When stacked with 100mcg cjc no dac the tests show a massive HGH spike using only 15mcg hexarelin via iv inject with no cortisol or prolactin increase. Even so , I feel more comfortable taking the standard 100mcg/100mcg dose of each. Sometimes I take 200mcg hexstelim alone since it tests at 20 subQ on serum HGH.

Studies on hexarelin are weird. When stacked with 100mcg cjc no dac the tests show a massive HGH spike using only 15mcg hexarelin via iv inject with no cortisol or prolactin increase. Even so , I feel more comfortable taking the standard 100mcg/100mcg dose of each. Sometimes I take 200mcg hexstelim alone since it tests at 20 subQ on serum HGH.

That is really interesting, thanks for sharing. If I'm using DAC at about 2-2.5mg per week would there be any need to add some no DAC to my Hex shots or should I just save it for when Im using a weaker GHRP like GHRP2?

That is really interesting, thanks for sharing. If I'm using DAC at about 2-2.5mg per week would there be any need to add some no DAC to my Hex shots or should I just save it for when Im using a weaker GHRP like GHRP2?

There's no need to ad cjc no dac. The cjcDAC is enough to cause synergy with your hexarelin.

Use one or the other not both as that will be useless. Since you have dac, dose it at 2-5mgs a week. Dose your hex/ipam shots as you were previously.

Last edited:
Will do, thank you both

This morning at 4am I took a BOOM dose of ipamorelin at 1mg with 100mcg cjc no dac, plus 3mg melatonin, then fell back asleep for 4 solid hours. Had a synthat6 shake with 10 grams BCAA's, 10 grams L-glutamine, and one raw egg, plus 1/4 cup oats. At 11am I took 200mcg hexarelin with 100mcg cjc no dac, plus 10 grams L-glutamine, 10 grams BCAA's, and 3 grams taurine. I'm feeling great today.

Any chance you've seen a study with the Hex/Mod GRF amounts being the opposite of above? IE: 100mcg Hex + 15mcg Mod GRF

Any chance you've seen a study with the Hex/Mod GRF amounts being the opposite of above? IE: 100mcg Hex + 15mcg Mod GRF

I haven't seen that. Most studies on pubmed use GHRH at 1 or 2mcg per kg of body weight.

I google "low dose hexarelin with GHRH" and it pulls up the opposite:

Hexarelin-induced growth hormone, cortisol, and prolactin release: a dose-response study.
Randomized controlled trial
Massoud AF, et al. J Clin Endocrinol Metab. 1996.

Abstract

Dose-response data for GH-releasing peptides are limited. We studied the effects of varying doses (0-1.0 microgram/kg) of hexarelin, a novel GH-releasing peptide, administered iv to healthy adult males on GH, PRL, and cortisol release. In addition, we studied the effect of administration of a single dose of GHRH-(1-29)-NH2 (1.0 microgram/kg), alone or in combination with a low dose of hexarelin (0.125 microgram/kg). Dose-response curves for the maximum GH response and maximum percent change in serum PRL and cortisol concentrations from baseline were constructed. The GH dose-response curve reached a plateau of 140 mU/L, corresponding to a hexarelin dose of 1.0 microgram/kg, with an ED50 of 0.48 +/- 0.02 microgram/kg (mean +/- SEM). The PRL dose-response curve reached a plateau of 180% for the maximum percent rise from baseline, corresponding to a hexarelin dose of 1.0 microgram/kg, with an ED50 of 0.39 +/- 0.02 microgram/kg. The cortisol dose-response curve showed a step increase to approximately 40% at a hexarelin dose of 0.5 microgram/kg. The coadministration of GHRH-(1-29)-NH2 (1.0 microgram/kg) and low dose hexarelin (0.125 microgram/kg) resulted in massive GH release (115 +/- 32.8 mU/L), a moderate rise in serum PRL (84.9 +/- 27.5%), and no rise in serum cortisol. These data show that iv hexarelin was capable of inducing GH, PRL, and cortisol release in a dose-dependent manner. Low dose hexarelin was synergistic with GHRH and potent for GH release with a minimal effect on other hormones.

Had a synthat6 shake .....

JJ, I have seen you mention Syntha 6 a few times lately. You do know that their protein is underdosed, right? It was tested and found to be a good bit less than the label claims. The test results were posted on here a while back.

JJ, I have seen you mention Syntha 6 a few times lately. You do know that their protein is underdosed, right? It was tested and found to be a good bit less than the label claims. The test results were posted on here a while back.

Yes. That's why I add 10 grams of BCAA's and 10 grams L-Glutamine, plus a large raw egg.
I used ON GOLD STANDARD WHEY for years, but I had classic signs of malnutrition, being that my diet was all protein drinks with one or two meals.
I now eat 3 to 4 food meals and 2-3 protein drinks.
I need a legit powder that has a blend of whey isolate, concentrate, egg, cassein, etc.
Do you know of a legit blend that tastes decent?
I don't have the issues I had on ON protein, so it makes me wonder just how good their protein really is.

Yes. That's why I add 10 grams of BCAA's and 10 grams L-Glutamine, plus a large raw egg.
I used ON GOLD STANDARD WHEY for years, but I had classic signs of malnutrition, being that my diet was all protein drinks with one or two meals.
I now eat 3 to 4 food meals and 2-3 protein drinks.
I need a legit powder that has a blend of whey isolate, concentrate, egg, cassein, etc.
Do you know of a legit blend that tastes decent?
I don't have the issues I had on ON protein, so it makes me wonder just how good their protein really is.

I strictly use dymatize iso 100. It's the purest quality whey you can use and Dymatize has never had issues with under dosing. A lot o people don't absorb casein very well so what I do is I have my iso 100 with fat free milk and fats/fibers which slows down absorption and pre and post workout I just use it with waxy maize and water. I like knowing that I'm absorbing 100% of the protein I'm using.

I strictly use dymatize iso 100. It's the purest quality whey you can use and Dymatize has never had issues with under dosing. A lot o people don't absorb casein very well so what I do is I have my iso 100 with fat free milk and fats/fibers which slows down absorption and pre and post workout I just use it with waxy maize and water. I like knowing that I'm absorbing 100% of the protein I'm using.

I don't want the milk sugars.
I think I'll get a good whey isolate, and a good cassein, then add a couple raw eggs. I'll look into dymatize.
It is odd that syntha6 only had 700mg of BCAA's. If it's not a compete protein they are selling then not sure what it is. It's sad so many companies rip people off.

I think I'll get a good whey isolate, and a good cassein, then add a couple raw eggs. I'll look into dymatize.
It is odd that syntha6 only had 700mg of BCAA's. If it's not a compete protein they are selling then not sure what it is. It's sad so many companies rip people off.

I actually like the muscle tech 100% hydrolyzed beef protein. Def needs to be blended though and not too pricey

I actually like the muscle tech 100% hydrolyzed beef protein. Def needs to be blended though and not too pricey

I tried beef isolate from two companies. Both gave me explosive diarrhea the whole time I used them. I haven't tried beef isolate since. Maybe they've improved it now. This was when it first came out.

They make a regular whey also called Elite whey which is cheaper and still good quality cross flow whey. If you don't want milk the fat from the eggs or any other fat you add will time release the whey. Fiber will do the same.

They make a regular whey also called Elite whey which is cheaper and still good quality cross flow whey. If you don't want milk the fat from the eggs or any other fat you add will time release the whey. Fiber will do the same.

I actually on higher fats and lower carbs lately to help my joints and injuries. I'm cool with healthy fats, just no sugars except a little fresh fruit in between meals.
I don't see elite/dymatize in the protein BCAA testing that was recently done.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    99.5 KB · Views: 136
I don't buy into that recent "study". ON is up there in quality. Their parent company literally are the ones who provide most of the whey on the market from what I understand.

I don't buy into that recent "study". ON is up there in quality. Their parent company literally are the ones who provide most of the whey on the market from what I understand.
Didn't dante do his own testing awhile back on some of these products? Or am I confusing it? I remember reading about the amount of filler and lack of protein in a lot of products.. I think ON was one of the few that was "as claimed"

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner