over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Ipamorelin

Didn't dante do his own testing awhile back on some of these products? Or am I confusing it? I remember reading about the amount of filler and lack of protein in a lot of products.. I think ON was one of the few that was "as claimed"

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

That's good to know.
I have a friend who was involved in testing a few years ago. He said most companies put 40-60% of the protein in that they claim. He said ON had 90% of what they claimed, and they were one of the few that had USA made protein, not protein from China.

Yes. That's why I add 10 grams of BCAA's and 10 grams L-Glutamine, plus a large raw egg.
I used ON GOLD STANDARD WHEY for years, but I had classic signs of malnutrition, being that my diet was all protein drinks with one or two meals.
I now eat 3 to 4 food meals and 2-3 protein drinks.
I need a legit powder that has a blend of whey isolate, concentrate, egg, cassein, etc.
Do you know of a legit blend that tastes decent?
I don't have the issues I had on ON protein, so it makes me wonder just how good their protein really is.

Synthepure is the best whey isolate I have ever used. I even love the natural taste too. I have 3 shakes most days and don't have any issues ever. In fact it is one of the main reason my stomach has shrunk so much. I try not to eat big meals anymore and have 3 shakes a day and so fine it's going great.

If you want a blend maybe try JYM's protein as I imagine it will be good. I haven't used it but many of his other products are a great standard with full clinical doses and thought has gone into their production.

Did you ever try carnivor beef isolate? I think you did but can't remember.

I don't want the milk sugars.
I think I'll get a good whey isolate, and a good cassein, then add a couple raw eggs. I'll look into dymatize.
It is odd that syntha6 only had 700mg of BCAA's. If it's not a compete protein they are selling then not sure what it is. It's sad so many companies rip people off.

I have a bunch of iso-100 and the elite. If you wanna try it just shoot me a PM and I can send you some samples of diff flavors. Orange dreamsicle is insane!

I have a bunch of iso-100 and the elite. If you wanna try it just shoot me a PM and I can send you some samples of diff flavors. Orange dreamsicle is insane!

Thank you for the offer. It's cool. I'll just grab some from the vitamin shoppe. I appreciate the offer. :)

Just took my 500mcg Ipamorelin, 100mcg hexarelin, and 100mcg cjc no dac. Waiting a half hour to have protein, oats, L-glutamine, BCAA's, taurine, fish oil, flaxseed oil, coconut oil, and a raw egg. Then it's back to sleep. :D

Anyone feel like they gain water weight with the IPAM?? Just read a blog that it is a side effect... I have seem to be holding some subcutaneous water,, to me,, right over my ab area for awhile now. I've cut our pretty much everything except the IPAM. Any thoughts??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anyone feel like they gain water weight with the IPAM?? Just read a blog that it is a side effect... I have seem to be holding some subcutaneous water,, to me,, right over my ab area for awhile now. I've cut our pretty much everything except the IPAM. Any thoughts??

I hold virtually no water over the abs from Ipamorelin and cjc no dac. With GHRP2 I hold water. With mk677 I hold a lot of water. There's no cortisol or prolactin release from Ipamorelin so there should be no water retention.

I hold virtually no water over the abs from Ipamorelin and cjc no dac. With GHRP2 I hold water. With mk677 I hold a lot of water. There's no cortisol or prolactin release from Ipamorelin so there should be no water retention.

That's what I've always thought and read. This was the first thing I've ever read about water retention and IPAM. Just looking for opinions and process of elimination since I can't figure this damn water out lol

That's what I've always thought and read. This was the first thing I've ever read about water retention and IPAM. Just looking for opinions and process of elimination since I can't figure this damn water out lol

If it really bothers you then a mild diuretic will take care of it. Diazide works best for me. I'm fortunate enough to have a prescription for it. I stopped using it to put some weight back on while my injuries are healing.

Hello,

I'm thinking about do a cycle, Ipa+Mod GRF, 2 times daily, early morning and pre-bed. I have few questions, please.

1. How long can be the cycle?
2. Can I take IGF-1 LR3 while the cycle?

3. Looking for a good source that ships to Europe.

Thx. :)

Last edited:
Hello,

I'm thinking about do a cycle, Ipa+Mod GRF, 2 times daily, early morning and pre-bed. I have few questions, please.

1. How long can be the cycle?
2. Can I take IGF-1 LR3 while the cycle?

3. Looking for a good source that ships to Europe.

Thx. :)

I think you can run 500mcg Ipamorelin with 100mcg mod grf twice a day for months without pituitary downgrade.
If you use Igf1-Lr3 I personally prefer it preworkout.

[lang=vi]If you could control prolactin and cortisol very well than mk may not be a ton of water on you correct?[/lang]

When I ran Ipam and CJC no Dac I had no water issues but I did have some prolactin sides, nothing a little prami couldnt kill.

Never had any issues with water when taking GH either until this last batch I got, im a bloated mess during the summer FML

Thx.
It must be with the stomach little empty?

About Ipa+Mod GRF, in some websites I've seen 'Modified GRF, Ipamorelin 10mg (Blend)'. Is this good?

I do my best to take GH peptides a half hour before eating, even though testing here showed it didn't matter.

I don't like blends. Mod grf is a long chain peptide with 29 amino acids connected in a chain so if you have other peptides in there they may damage the mod grf by the smaller peptide breaking the longer peptide bond. DATBTRUE discusses this and says to take your mod grf first from its vial then add the GHRP in the Slin pin afterwards because getting any GHRP in the mod grf vial may kill it.

When I ran Ipam and CJC no Dac I had no water issues but I did have some prolactin sides, nothing a little prami couldnt kill.

Never had any issues with water when taking GH either until this last batch I got, im a bloated mess during the summer FML

Prolactin sensitivity must be genetic. I'm on NPP and tren year round and never have issues. Just lucky I guess.

I do my best to take GH peptides a half hour before eating, even though testing here showed it didn't matter.

I don't like blends. Mod grf is a long chain peptide with 29 amino acids connected in a chain so if you have other peptides in there they may damage the mod grf by the smaller peptide breaking the longer peptide bond. DATBTRUE discusses this and says to take your mod grf first from its vial then add the GHRP in the Slin pin afterwards because getting any GHRP in the mod grf vial may kill it.

Ok, thx for your tip!!

I mean that the best GHRH for Ipamorelin is Mod GRF, right?

In a nutshell

GHRH+GHRP 2 times/day, morning and pre-bed
6months
IGF-1 LR3 pre-workout
6 weeks

Ok, thx for your tip!!

I mean that the best GHRH for Ipamorelin is Mod GRF, right?

In a nutshell

GHRH+GHRP 2 times/day, morning and pre-bed
6months
IGF-1 LR3 pre-workout
6 weeks

JJ's advice is spot on as usual. That would be a great cycle. I like to run LR3 at super high doses eod for 1 month. If using lower then 6 weeks should be great. I wouldn't use it longer than 6 weeks though unless you are micro dosing it. Personally I prefer 4 weeks on 4 weeks off etc.

The guy who mentioned prolactin, cortisol and water on MK-677... as JJ stated pretty much no. Most are likely going to put on water retention regardless of those levels. Although if you have had a blood test and both are elevated I would recommend pramipexole or cabergoline plus vitamin c, cissus and of course aas :)

JJ's advice is spot on as usual. That would be a great cycle. I like to run LR3 at super high doses eod for 1 month. If using lower then 6 weeks should be great. I wouldn't use it longer than 6 weeks though unless you are micro dosing it. Personally I prefer 4 weeks on 4 weeks off etc.

The guy who mentioned prolactin, cortisol and water on MK-677... as JJ stated pretty much no. Most are likely going to put on water retention regardless of those levels. Although if you have had a blood test and both are elevated I would recommend pramipexole or cabergoline plus vitamin c, cissus and of course aas :)

Thx mate.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828