over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

ipamorelin

juggy38

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
I know that ghrp-2 is stronger than ipamoreln, but how much so? i got serious bloat and sides from ghrp-2 @ 100mcg 4-5 doses per day. Im wanting to do a peptide blast soon so i was thinking something along the lines of dosing 150mcg ipamorelin 4x per day with Mod grf. Also would there be any benefit to kicking up the ipamorelin dosage to 200mcg-300mcg on the post workout and pre bed dose?

Read alpha6164's thread. He tested ipamorelin at 100mcg, 250mcg, and 500mcg with mod grf. 500mcg tested at 12. 250mcg tested at around 4. 100mcg tested around 2. He also tested 1,000mcg ipam without mod grf and it tested very poor, like around 1 or 2. You have to stack ipamorelin with mod grf or cjc with dac. You get much better results with 500mcg. It stays active around twice as long as ghrp2. I love BOOM dosing my rat with ipamorelin at 1,000mcg with 1000mcg mod grf(cjc no dac).

Last edited:
Yea each dose would be with mod grf. Has there been any testing using GHRP-2? would it give much better numbers at the same dosage?

Yea each dose would be with mod grf. Has there been any testing using GHRP-2? would it give much better numbers at the same dosage?

alpha tested 100mcg ghrp-2 and 100mcg cjc-1295 no dac and tested at 19

oh wow Ghrp-2 is quite stronger peak. Ok well im gonna do this then: Ghrp-2 and mod grf at 100mcg each during the day (3-4 doses). Then pre bed, i will do 50mcg Of Ghrp-2, 200mcg of Ipamorelin and 100mcg of Mod grf

GHRP-2 is a stronger compound of the 2 where 100mcg of GHRP-2 with MOd GRF-129 without DAC caused a huge spike. However, if you are bloat, prolactin sensitive Impam is a better choice. 500mcg of Ipam and 100mcg of GRF produced a result of 12.6 which is pretty damn decent. If you do that 2-3x times a day you will have a nice bump of your IGF. This is was all done by ErgoPeps peptides.

GHRP-2 is a stronger compound of the 2 where 100mcg of GHRP-2 with MOd GRF-129 without DAC caused a huge spike. However, if you are bloat, prolactin sensitive Impam is a better choice. 500mcg of Ipam and 100mcg of GRF produced a result of 12.6 which is pretty damn decent. If you do that 2-3x times a day you will have a nice bump of your IGF. This is was all done by ErgoPeps peptides.

Would smaller more frequent doses of IPAM not give the same result throughout the day while using less of the compound? 500mcg doses of Ipam will make for some expensive research.

Thanks alpha. Also, doesn't ipamorelin last longer? Like a longer pulse? Ok I'll hit 500mcg ipamorelin 100mcg mod Grf pre bed.

Would smaller more frequent doses of IPAM not give the same result throughout the day while using less of the compound? 500mcg doses of Ipam will make for some expensive research.

Possible but the 100mcg of Ipam definitely did not release the amount that i would consider sufficient.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131