over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Iphone questions for X-mas?

HSBulker

Registered
I'm considering buying an iPhone for christmas, and i guess im gonna get it off ebay..prob from a powerseller. first question is does anyone use ebay a good bit, maybe even bought an iphone before? it seems easy to get ripped over the net like that. also, and MOST IMPORTANTLY..if i get an iphone, do i have to go through itunes? ive seen some info about 'hacking' it and progs for it, but im unsure. i love everything about it, but i want to make sure before i get reamed!

Bro, any reason why you just don't go to a local Apple store and get it? That way you don't get ripped off on ebay or where ever! Apple has dropped the phone price brand new to about 400.00 So you can't go wrong there. As for the hacked phones, I believe Apple has made it clear (if I am correct) any phone that they find that has been hacked will automatically void their warranty and service with Apple. Apple has however allowed for more partnering with outside music sources so I think you are not limited to Itunes.

I want to get a phone also, but I will not get mine till next year when they have worked all the kinks out of their systems. And their monthly plans come down some. They are ridiculously high right now. But if you do get one, let me know how it's going and how you like it. would be good to get a first hand account. thanks.

$400 is nuts for a phone, unless it knows how to cook my breakfast and wipe my ass! i dont know much about the paypal protection thing, but it sounds good. you can find them for like 120 or so on ebay. its the people who work nightshift and liberate a few, then ebay them for cheap. still not sure about having to go through itunes though..is that just for the music/progs, or is it for internet and minutes too?

My nephew was over for dinner the other night and he has one.. Pretty cool and it does a lot of things but they don't offer insurance on them so if you drop it and it breaks your outta $400+..

I have one. Its a great phone. you will have to go through itunes and you are better off buying it through an at&t store or apple. This phone makes it so i have my office in my pocket and entertainment for my screaming kid in the back seat. :D It is well worth it for all the stuff it has. $400 for an ipod, phone and video player plus wi fi internet, email and all the other stuff. Not that bad when you put it like that

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws