YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

IPL World Cup Invitational (Sponsored by UKgear)

Dynamic effort bench today.
9x3 135 +doubled mini band
DB Bench 4x10
Bamboo bar 3 sets
DB row 4 sets
Biceps, triceps and delts
Shoulders aren't feeling as bad as I thought they would be so that's a good thing

Sponsored by Ukgear (www.ukanabol.cc)"

Did a lot of soft tissue work and body tempering today and it was just what the biceps needed. Brutal but I feel a million times better. Big weights next week!

It's insane how quick I feel this superdrol! Took 20mg and had a good bench session today.
Benched against 80lbs of chains.
315x2
335x2
365x1- that's 445 at the top so I'm stoked. Bench is a rough lift for me so I'll take what I can get.
Close Grip Bench 315 2x10
Bamboo bar 3x15
Wide Grip Cable Rows 3x12
Face pulls 3x20
Triceps pushdowns 3x20

1491277020235.jpg

It's like Christmas for peaking!

Took 3 superdrol and 25mg injectable drol today. What's crazy is how the weight moves when I take it preworkout.
Circa max squats today with reverse mini bands.
595x1 almost flew off my back.
685x1 moved great! This is a big deal to me because this weight was what I hurt my SI on last year so I really needed to overcome it mentally.

RDLs 4x8
Belt Squats 4x20
Reverse Hyper 3x12

Took 3 superdrol and 25mg injectable drol today. What's crazy is how the weight moves when I take it preworkout.
Circa max squats today with reverse mini bands.
595x1 almost flew off my back.
685x1 moved great! This is a big deal to me because this weight was what I hurt my SI on last year so I really needed to overcome it mentally.

RDLs 4x8
Belt Squats 4x20
Reverse Hyper 3x12

Very good brother...

Omni Labs SPONSORED ATHLETE©[email protected]®THE REAPER

A little speed bench today. Used the fat bar because my elbows and shoulders are still a little messed up.
9x3 against doubled minis and 40lbs of chain.
Low incline db bench 3x15 100s
Band pushdowns 200 reps
Band curls 200 reps

Feeling good and confident about hitting PRs at this meet.

A little speed bench today. Used the fat bar because my elbows and shoulders are still a little messed up.
9x3 against doubled minis and 40lbs of chain.
Low incline db bench 3x15 100s
Band pushdowns 200 reps
Band curls 200 reps

Feeling good and confident about hitting PRs at this meet.

Good brother, I am keeping up to see how everything goes...Need anything let me know bro...

Omni Labs SPONSORED ATHLETE©[email protected]®THE REAPER

Yesterdays workout-
30mg superdrol and 25ml liquidrol. Insane preworkout mix!

Speed box squats with camber bar 365ish 8x2
Deficit Deadlift up to 675x1 which is a PR for deficits. Last heavy pulls before the meet so I'm thinking open at 677 then 722 for a second attempt. That'll be a small PR. I'm really pleased with how this meet prep is going. Not injured and primed to hit a decent total.
Finished off with leg presses and reverse hyper

Last heavy bench today. Worked up to an easy 405. I miss grooved 425 and decided not to try again and just leave it for the meet. So this week I'll continue with my normal schedule but will be increasing recovery work while decreasing volume so everything starts to feel better.
I'm 311 as of this morning and thinking about going 308 because there's better competition there. Or I can just see where I weigh in I guess. Just kinda thinking. Lol

Just checking in. I'm finished with the heavy training for this meet so I'm allowing all the little aches and pains and CNS to heal up. Today I get a quick arm workout to pump some blood to the area affected by my tendinitis. Tomorrow I'll go in and squat, bench and deadlift 50% for a couple sets of 5 to help with recovery and prime me to lift next Saturday. I'll do that again on Monday and Wednesday next week but cut the reps down. Taking Superdrol and injectable anadrol every day. 20mg and 25mg. 1g of test and 500 deca. Sitting between 307 and 311 every morning. I'll probably go 308 because there's more competition in that weight class and that makes it more fun. So we'll see how it goes. I'll check in tomorrow.

Just checking in. I'm finished with the heavy training for this meet so I'm allowing all the little aches and pains and CNS to heal up. Today I get a quick arm workout to pump some blood to the area affected by my tendinitis. Tomorrow I'll go in and squat, bench and deadlift 50% for a couple sets of 5 to help with recovery and prime me to lift next Saturday. I'll do that again on Monday and Wednesday next week but cut the reps down. Taking Superdrol and injectable anadrol every day. 20mg and 25mg. 1g of test and 500 deca. Sitting between 307 and 311 every morning. I'll probably go 308 because there's more competition in that weight class and that makes it more fun. So we'll see how it goes. I'll check in tomorrow.

You are satisfied with the Drol/sdrol combo?

I cut carbs for a couple days and went from 311 to 296 at weigh ins yesterday. As I was coaching my female lifters yesterday I was eating and drinking nonstop and got some pizza on the way home.
My girlfriend lifted yesterday and had been running the Superdrol at 5mg preworkout only. Yesterday I had her take 15mg spread out about an hour before each lift. She went 9 for 9, finishing with a 402 squat, 203 bench press and 396 deadlift and won best lifter.
Today I'm picking my numbers conservatively and trying to build an 1800lb total. Opening at 622 for squats, 385 bench and 677 deadlift. These are numbers I can do in my sleep so I'll build momentum into my next attempts.

I'll be taking 30mg Superdrol and 25mg Injectable Anadrol about 45 mins before each event. I'll have a full meet report tomorrow for you guys.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner