over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

IP'S PGCL

VERY unsure about using this, but might be a last minute option due to other things being dried up.

Has ANYONE had localized site growth, or ANY muscle/strength gains from this at all yet?

Personally I haven't used it, but a few well-known guys on various boards (although one of the guys sells it, lol) along with a personal friend of mine have used pgf2a in oil (not lutalyse) and they absolutely love it. They told me there isn't much injection pain (with the oil), and the effects are local and systemic. I am usually pretty wary of online testimonials or recommendations (when it comes to far-fetched stuff) but My buddy who used it said he timed his shots around his higher carb meals and said that that helped out a bit with the bowel emptying and made it not so bad. He said that nothing changed his physique (bigger and leaner) in shorter period of time than pgf2a. Said the site growth wasn't super immediate, but after 3 weeks said there was a very noticeable change. But then again that's just one guy. You have 100's of guys on the boards that say pgf2a sucks, but 99.9% of them used lutalyse.

WATER REBOUND?

I know you guys are saying you lose LOTS of water on it. What happens when you STOP? Does it come back n bloat the heck out of you or what? Are there any issues with muscle fullness?

TPF,

Couple close Bros of mine used it. They liked the oil versions better. Sides not as bad. They got a little localized growth not much and you don't get stronger you get weaker because the pumps are so intense you can't handle as much weight. They seemed to be a little more winded in the gym while on it also. Little fatloss not much mostly water. I guess if you were doing a show and knew someone who has used it precontest with success they could tell you how to use it to dry out maybe.

Would it be a good idea to inject pcgl into gyno to remove the excess fat tissue?

WATER REBOUND?

I know you guys are saying you lose LOTS of water on it. What happens when you STOP? Does it come back n bloat the heck out of you or what? Are there any issues with muscle fullness?

Sure does man!!-but you dont lose fullness at all,i tried it tried many many times-i just like the feeling of being vascular(eventhough its temporary...lol..),but you just get back to where you were when you started taking it after you stop.no site growth-just a "diuretic like " effect.

Allbeff: Great post

I am also 50 and thinking about PGCL. Like yourself I tried DNP and wasn't a big fan of the yellow mess and the sides.

Sure does man!!-but you dont lose fullness at all,i tried it tried many many times-i just like the feeling of being vascular(eventhough its temporary...lol..),but you just get back to where you were when you started taking it after you stop.no site growth-just a "diuretic like " effect.

You mean there is no loss of bodyfat? I thought one did lose bodyfat plus losing water, which of course one recovers after stopping its use. But one maintains the new bodyfat levels, right?

Ive been reading about this on here and other boards and it seems to me that is mostly water loss. couldnt you just use dieretics like lasix instead. I think I would rather spend my time pissing all day than **itting my guts out!

Here is my experience my experience after 5 days of PGCL:

1. Followed AllBeef recommendation exactly

2. Low dose Test, Mast prop, and Eq (250 EW, 100 EOD, 100 EOD)

3. No Clen or Ephedrine

4. Energy levels way off and a little flu-like symptoms. Probably a bit dehydrated. 2nd day stayed on couch all day.

5. Haven't notice hair effect. Do really understand why this would happen as it would not appear product effects androgens or estrogen balance.

6. Same workout but trying to do 30 min light cardio 4 times per week.

6. Have lost strenth and a small amount of size. Hurt my shoulder doing bench press - again probably dehydrated.

7. definite appetite surpressor

8. Probably lost like 3-5 pounds but have shed lots of excess body fat esp. in gut. WAY improved beer belly. Would think I had lypo but without the sag skin.

9. I did add Imodium after 1st BM in the AM so I could work effectively. Without it I was miserable from the cramps, shits, and resulting dehydration.

10. Will probably keep it up another week at most 3.

11. In addition, to Imodium, get some Prep H. As you will definitely be straining you ass off. Also, have gatorade or pediolyte (sp?) for dehydration.

12. Would I recommend to a very good friend? - I'll tell you in a week or so.

5. Haven't notice hair effect. Do really understand why this would happen as it would not appear product effects androgens or estrogen balance.

what do you mean by hair effect?

dam i just read this stuff is makin some of yalls hair fall out, i wouldnt fuck wit anything to do that, i do aas but no probs so far, i like my hair for the moment anyway, any of you guys had any new succes witht this stuff lately, or stila wasit of time

Pgcl is good as a laxative and a diuretic if that is what you are looking for...

It seems like everyone is mostly focussed on using PGF2 as a weight loss agent, or for localized site growth.

I would have though it would have been more popular as a way to prevent catabolism at the end of a cycle.

Isn't anyone using this stuff to prevent post cycle muscle wasting?

ok guyz everyting you'r talking about souds like the stuff i have here its called cloprostenol it comes 250mcgs/ml at 2 mls/vile i got this when i ordered lutalyse but my bet only had one vile so he gave me 4 of this 2ml vile for like 2-3 dollars a piec and when i noticed it wasnt dinoprost i looked it up and found that cloprostenol is a sintetic form of dinoprost whish is suposed to be 100-200% stroger. and mi firs shot confirmed it its def way stronger than lutalyse so i hope you guyz arent pain 200 for something you could get in mex for a caple bucks!

suposed to be 100-200% stroger. and mi firs shot confirmed it its def way stronger than lutalyse so i hope you guyz arent pain 200 for something you could get in mex for a caple bucks!

Oh, sure pal, go ahead & rub it in!

(Maybe I should move to Mexico...)

sory newman that was not mi intention i was just wondering if pgcl is in fact cloprostenol?:confused:

will be trying this out myself while on cycle.
Will give more info when I can.

i have never been able to do more than one shot a day. i would take a very small dose then spend about 3hrs ether in the toilet or laying in bet. i wanted to try and use it for local site growth; but it is just to much for me, i guess hard work is all i can rely on to bring up those frkn arms.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
methyl m1ke
NapsGear