over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

IP'S QV LINE SAYS NO BB OR BA?

Here you go!

================================ hard truth about BA/BB that all UG stuff contain :

we been making ug oil for past 11 years , we are worlds first ug oil maker that I know of

4 of our customers diagnosed with cancer , one is a IFBB and my friend , cancer ended his career

their doctors all diagnosed same thing :

their body infected with rubber from syringe plunger and vial stopper which dissolved by BB/BA

just add few DROPS of %3 BB + %15 BA you recommending on plunger rubber and leave it for a short while and see it get stuck ,take rubber out and inspect it , you see it dissolved ,then you inject that rubber into your body day after day , week after week

their doctor all said same thing : that lead to cancer and there is no cure for it

maybe that’s why according to FDA max safe limit for either or combined BB/BA is only %1 ,any higher do not exist as medicine approved for injection to human body

we used to make up to 400 mg oils with BB/BA before anyone else but the stuff killing my friends , I cannot do this again to anyone ,test our oil , its free of BB and BA

all UG using BB and BA , they either don’t know or don’t care ,we only use Paraben / methyl paraben to sterilize the bulk oil ,paraben is like salt crystals so it’s not a solvent like BA so cannot bring up the dose

because of all this we invested $400k to produce human grade amps , I sell them as low as $2 per amp so more guys use human grade

Cyp needs BA to get even close to 200mg , guys want higher dose will end up rubber injected into their body ,same goes for many other steroids ...

enanthate same as cyp in real life and don’t need cancer causing solvents , so I removed cyp from site

as for tren go , few of my guys kidney failed on tren , kidney do not regenerate like liver so there is no cure

Dan duchaine died because of tren , he choose death rather than going through painful daily dialysis for rest of his life , dialysis is machine with 2 hoses and 2 huge nail size needle into your sides , then all your blood go into machine to be cleaned , the huge daily IV needle pain and hours it take and get infections after a while with all the hoses and needles going in and out , that’s your life to be attached to machine ,if rich you buy machine and keep with you , if not you move near hospital and hope you have good insurance , that’s what they tell me ..

tren is world’s most toxic steroid , it’s not like test which you can inject 1000 mg and only get water ,tren will kill your kidney , that’s why it designed to be used at low doses only , if you need more effects from tren stack it with winy or test

steroids can kill you directly like tren or indirectly through all the rubber you injecting into your body

also tren needs BA to go over 75 mg so you get kidney poison and cancer in one bottle , you want to see emails of MY CUSTOMER with Failed liver

now we only make oils without BB/BA , that limits dose , it may crystallize and crush in cold but I will not cause cancer we use paraben as preservative , know what BA/BB did to guys

guys asking for high dose short acting steroids , like high dose prop or tren acetate

with short acting ones you must inject it daily regardless its 50 mg or 200 mg so what is the point of adding cancer causing solvents’ ? , if they want good deal just buy direct get lowest prices and beat any prices

if you insist on bulk oils , then we can only offer without BA/BB so only at doses it dissolve without them , buy your bottle of cancer causing BA from other sources not here ..

we are worlds first UG producer for over a decade , worlds first 50mg winy when only other was 2.5 mg , first bulk oil , super stuff 400 mg and above which we don’t deal with anymore ,we did and seen it all , guys say ug stuff better and dosed higher , have you seen how much is 500 mg ? Its tea spoon of powder, now have you seen how big is 1ml of oil? , that much powder don’t dissolve in 1ml of oil unless cancer causing BA /BB added, its been said pain caused by alcohols Ba but that’s not only cause, too much powder and not enough oil so it crystallize in your ars , powder are tiny crystals which are sharp object and oil gone so turn to a knot in airs cause pain,.. So after first batch they hear complaints and water it down but that 500 mg label stays so you be sucker... first batch tested high so sales not efected but at the end you are sucker , guys crying in pain dont help sales.. As for test anything over 285 mg is asking for it so we don’t... tren , primo etc all have low solibility below 100 mg.. We don’t use cancer causing alcohols and no super dose cancer bottles

we approached Chinese pharmaceutical companies for human grade amps, surprised at what they told us, the powers in china are not fit for human use! only 2 powers were ,prop and nandrolone phen-prop , only because they already made for this purpose as there been already human grade prop amps in human grade produced in china for human use , only in 50 and 25 mg dose ..The rest of powders were not fit! New batches of powders and purification process had to be employed to produce our amps so we paying lot higher for raw material, same none-fit powders in use for all ug .. ..

we see so many misinformation on boards ,with any substance that has been criminalized there is rumors and lies spread on boards , take it with a grain of salt , the truth missing is health problems caused by steroid criminalization : users forced to use unsterilized homebrewed and UG products made of Chinese raw material which are not up to pharmaceutical standards to begin with , heavy metals , oil soluble impurities that cannot be filtered , unconverted intermediates and other chemicals used in various stages of synthesis still there , guys just add BB and call it sterile , you see EQ from china thin and smell like acetone with as low as %70 purity with their fake Assay which not from same batch they selling , the ones we used to get 10 years ago from Italy was thick as honey and didn’t even needed filtering with true %99.7 purity , due to tightening regulations it become impossible to get European raw material, Athletes forced to use short acting orals to clear doping tests , the very law to save health did the opposite..

Here you go!

================================ hard truth about BA/BB that all UG stuff contain :

we been making ug oil for past 11 years , we are worlds first ug oil maker that I know of

4 of our customers diagnosed with cancer , one is a IFBB and my friend , cancer ended his career

their body infected with rubber from syringe plunger and vial stopper which dissolved by BB/BA

just add few DROPS of %3 BB + %15 BA you recommending on plunger rubber and leave it for a short while and see it get stuck ,take rubber out and inspect it , you see it dissolved ,then you inject that rubber into your body day after day , week after week

their doctor all said same thing : that lead to cancer and there is no cure for it

maybe that’s why according to FDA max safe limit for either or combined BB/BA is only %1 ,any higher do not exist as medicine approved for injection to human body

we used to make up to 400 mg oils with BB/BA before anyone else but the stuff killing my friends , I cannot do this again to anyone ,test our oil , its free of BB and BA

all UG using BB and BA , they either don’t know or don’t care ,we only use Paraben / methyl paraben to sterilize the bulk oil ,paraben is like salt crystals so it’s not a solvent like BA so cannot bring up the dose

because of all this we invested $400k to produce human grade amps , I sell them as low as $2 per amp so more guys use human grade

Cyp needs BA to get even close to 200mg , guys want higher dose will end up rubber injected into their body ,same goes for many other steroids ...

enanthate same as cyp in real life and don’t need cancer causing solvents , so I removed cyp from site

as for tren go , few of my guys kidney failed on tren , kidney do not regenerate like liver so there is no cure

Dan duchaine died because of tren , he choose death rather than going through painful daily dialysis for rest of his life , dialysis is machine with 2 hoses and 2 huge nail size needle into your sides , then all your blood go into machine to be cleaned , the huge daily IV needle pain and hours it take and get infections after a while with all the hoses and needles going in and out , that’s your life to be attached to machine ,if rich you buy machine and keep with you , if not you move near hospital and hope you have good insurance , that’s what they tell me ..

tren is world’s most toxic steroid , it’s not like test which you can inject 1000 mg and only get water ,tren will kill your kidney , that’s why it designed to be used at low doses only , if you need more effects from tren stack it with winy or test

steroids can kill you directly like tren or indirectly through all the rubber you injecting into your body

also tren needs BA to go over 75 mg so you get kidney poison and cancer in one bottle , you want to see emails of MY CUSTOMER with Failed liver

now we only make oils without BB/BA , that limits dose , it may crystallize and crush in cold but I will not cause cancer we use paraben as preservative , know what BA/BB did to guys

guys asking for high dose short acting steroids , like high dose prop or tren acetate

with short acting ones you must inject it daily regardless its 50 mg or 200 mg so what is the point of adding cancer causing solvents’ ? , if they want good deal just buy direct get lowest prices and beat any prices

if you insist on bulk oils , then we can only offer without BA/BB so only at doses it dissolve without them , buy your bottle of cancer causing BA from other sources not here ..

we are worlds first UG producer for over a decade , worlds first 50mg winy when only other was 2.5 mg , first bulk oil , super stuff 400 mg and above which we don’t deal with anymore ,we did and seen it all , guys say ug stuff better and dosed higher , have you seen how much is 500 mg ? Its tea spoon of powder, now have you seen how big is 1ml of oil? , that much powder don’t dissolve in 1ml of oil unless cancer causing BA /BB added, its been said pain caused by alcohols Ba but that’s not only cause, too much powder and not enough oil so it crystallize in your ars , powder are tiny crystals which are sharp object and oil gone so turn to a knot in airs cause pain,.. So after first batch they hear complaints and water it down but that 500 mg label stays so you be sucker... first batch tested high so sales not efected but at the end you are sucker , guys crying in pain dont help sales.. As for test anything over 285 mg is asking for it so we don’t... tren , primo etc all have low solibility below 100 mg.. We don’t use cancer causing alcohols and no super dose cancer bottles

we approached Chinese pharmaceutical companies for human grade amps, surprised at what they told us, the powers in china are not fit for human use! only 2 powers were ,prop and nandrolone phen-prop , only because they already made for this purpose as there been already human grade prop amps in human grade produced in china for human use , only in 50 and 25 mg dose ..The rest of powders were not fit! New batches of powders and purification process had to be employed to produce our amps so we paying lot higher for raw material, same none-fit powders in use for all ug .. ..

we see so many misinformation on boards ,with any substance that has been criminalized there is rumors and lies spread on boards , take it with a grain of salt , the truth missing is health problems caused by steroid criminalization : users forced to use unsterilized homebrewed and UG products made of Chinese raw material which are not up to pharmaceutical standards to begin with , heavy metals , oil soluble impurities that cannot be filtered , unconverted intermediates and other chemicals used in various stages of synthesis still there , guys just add BB and call it sterile , you see EQ from china thin and smell like acetone with as low as %70 purity with their fake Assay which not from same batch they selling , the ones we used to get 10 years ago from Italy was thick as honey and didn’t even needed filtering with true %99.7 purity , due to tightening regulations it become impossible to get European raw material, Athletes forced to use short acting orals to clear doping tests , the very law to save health did the opposite..

this is sucky news and hard to believe, but coming from a godfather of the ug.

i just wonder why no one else has ever spoken of this. i have never noticed a dissolved plunger.

i hope that is not true.i had a bottle of depo-test made in america and it contains ba and bb.i doubt it causes cancer and if it did i would think the FDA would ban them.

WOW

Here you go!

:eek: :( :mad: :confused:

I don't believe all that .
Where did this person get their info from.

‘their body infected with rubber from syringe plunger and vial stopper which dissolved by BB/BA”

If you use the pin over and over again I’m sure something will degrade.

There are med’s that contain BB and AA that are used everyday across the globe in the medical world.
And if the intravenous fluids and medications containing benzyl alcohol were killing people because of some kind of breakdown we would have known it a long time ago.
I would venture to say that if it wasn’t for the BA and BB we would see a lot of people dead.

In addition, I don’t see how much of anything can pass through a .45u Whatman Syringe Filter .

Here you go!

I don't believe this at all. Not because I trust the FDA, but because if it were true there would have already been a shitstorm of lawsuits against the pharmaceutical companies, which to my knowledge, there hasn't. There would be sleazy lawfirm's running ads on national TV trying to get people the sue, kinda like the mesothelioma shit.

Last edited:
Thanks for the post Robert. Something to think about. This is why I like IP! Great service, not only looking out for profits.

Here you go!

Absolute complete lie and bullshit. I hope no one here believes this.

IP came out with the lie before it began to sell amps trying to pump up sales.

If you believe this then you need to look in the mirror and say "I'm not as smart as a fifth grader."

that is definately a good way to sell amps!....i dont believe this though. i remember people saying ip prop hurt really bad due to high ba content. ip's page no longer has this info on there either, so maybe he deleted it.

You really don't think people are that stupid do you? ROFLMAO

All I said was it is something to think about and I thanked the person for posting it. Low dose use of BA/BB are fine, even US pharm grade test uses a little. What I got out of that post was that the high levels of BA/BB used to make higher dosed test (300-500mg/ml) is where the problems can occur. I'm not saying it's true, but there may be something to it at higher doses.

I use products with BA/BB but at 250mg/ml. I've always been hesitant to go much beyond that as I once read something about health effects of using a lot of BA/BB in a homebrewers thread.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131