advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Iran Makes First Drug for Treatment of Coronavirus-Related Pulmonary Dysfunction

Rogue

IFBB PRO
IFBB PROS
Registered
I don't trust a thing that regime says or does, but for the sake of the people I hope there is some truth to this treatment or cure.

Iran, like China, is in the business of saving face and showing strength at all costs including letting its population suffer.

Don’t believe anything they say....

There is no vaccine that will come out for quite sometim3
I dint think efforts are being applied towards a VACCINE at this stage.
We have had plenty of time(Over 100 years) to research and develop a vaccine for the common 'seasonal' flu also a CORONAVIRUS that we get 2-3 times a year and shrug off with .
Development efforts are towards combating the the effect of the virus and NOT the actual COVID-19 virus itself by inhibiting its action on the ACEII enzyme with an angiotestin type drug .
Angiotensin converting enzyme 2 (ACE2, Angiotensin I converting enzyme 2) is an enzyme attached to the plasma membranes of many cell types, including epithelial cells of the lung alveolus and small intestine enterocytes.
by doing this, people affected by the virus can live while the bodies immunity is battling the actual mutating virus.
Unfortunately you cannot inhibit ACEII type enzymes completely as they are responsible fpr many action that SUSTAIN life.
IF YOU UNDERSTAND HOW A SERM works, you get the general idea. SERM's action occupies E receptors while keeping it not activated by other floating estrogen...
Think of Covid -19 as the "floating Estrogens".
This is just a simple comparison for better understanding as folks in this group can relate to the actions of hormones. Things are a little more complicated in reality .
I'm not a doctor or immunologist, what I said is for entertainment purposes ONLY.
Stay safe.

As long as they are on a roll perhaps they can cure COPD and CF, bwahahahah. I do hope I am wrong though.

bullshit lmao
This effort towards a cure is NOT by the Iranians as I do NOT know what it is they are doing.
This is an effort by our very own Institute Pasteur/Abbot Labs.
and its NOT bullshit its what their minutes claim they are putting their weight behind.
This is meant to be an educational thread on current "Developments".

Another leap towards a "Targeted" treatment of Covid-19
This time from Chinese research (The Chinese ALSO pushing full force ahead to finding a solution)
This time as an ANTI-VIRAL, so while around the word some MAJOR Pharma research companies want to address the symptoms
of a Covid-19 Infection, the Chinese have opted for a more targeted approach. Things seem promising.
Take a look at Favipiravir or T-705

Iran says the US created the virus and made a special strain for them, seems like their death rate is 10 percent.

Wouldn't shock me. I see no reason why any person on the world would trust the US Government, Chinese Government, Iran government any more or less than the other 2. In the past 4 years we have seen how much corruption is in US politics, so I can't really say this guy in Iran is Any worse than the majority of our politicians or those in the world.

Interesting that Russia has not had a big problem with this. Everyone always hates Putin but he seems like he has things under control. I doubt Russia had anything to do with it or the US would be spreading it around like wild fire. My guess is either the US or china Created it, which one, anyones guess. Or for all we know they are in cahoots.

Iran says the US created the virus and made a special strain for them, seems like their death rate is 10 percent.

Wouldn't shock me. I see no reason why any person on the world would trust the US Government, Chinese Government, Iran government any more or less than the other 2. In the past 4 years we have seen how much corruption is in US politics, so I can't really say this guy in Iran is Any worse than the majority of our politicians or those in the world.

Interesting that Russia has not had a big problem with this. Everyone always hates Putin but he seems like he has things under control. I doubt Russia had anything to do with it or the US would be spreading it around like wild fire. My guess is either the US or china Created it, which one, anyones guess. Or for all we know they are in cahoots.

If the US created it, why would we have known nothing about it and needed the Chinese help to figure out what it was. We would have been way ahead of the game. That is a ludicrous conspiracy theory that is not supported by logic or common sense. I understand your distrust for our government but there is no factual evidence to suggest that we had anything to do with this.

Not sure what to make of a theory, bu got to remember if any government Made it they planned it out well im sure. That means even letting some o their own die so its not too obvious they created it and had the cure all along. If 0 Americans got infected it would be obvious to china, Russia, etc that we made it. I just think it had to be the US or china that made it, and if the US did it Im sure I got support from its allies or a good bit of them. I don't think any other country could make it just because it takes someone very powerful to do this, and there are only 2 true superpowers in the world. If say, Saudi made it, those guys would be overthrown in a day or us would go clean them out. No one can really touch the US or china they are too big, too dangerous, too connected. I could be wrong It really could have came from a bat though lol, but im open to all theories. The truth us us (the average Joe) will never know.

Not sure what to make of a theory, bu got to remember if any government Made it they planned it out well im sure. That means even letting some o their own die so its not too obvious they created it and had the cure all along. If 0 Americans got infected it would be obvious to china, Russia, etc that we made it. I just think it had to be the US or china that made it, and if the US did it Im sure I got support from its allies or a good bit of them. I don't think any other country could make it just because it takes someone very powerful to do this, and there are only 2 true superpowers in the world. If say, Saudi made it, those guys would be overthrown in a day or us would go clean them out. No one can really touch the US or china they are too big, too dangerous, too connected. I could be wrong It really could have came from a bat though lol, but im open to all theories. The truth us us (the average Joe) will never know.

Why did somebody have to "make" it. Shit happens. While I think it came from China, I don't think they intentionally released it into the world. Think about, what would be the purpose; I mean who here is actually winning from any of this?

My first thought before it became world wide was to stop the Hong Kong riots. It appeared xi was in real trouble and he wasn't about to give up power. People have forgot about the Hong Kong situation they had the communist party in a bad spot. Then boom the virus hits, now no one even remembers the hong kong situation

More advancements This time from BENGLADESH.
..."Dhaka, Bangladesh - A group of scientists in Bangladesh has developed a $3 testing kit they claim can detect coronavirus in less than 15 minutes."

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
BL
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws