over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Iron Addict's Gear Use Truisms

xcelbeyond

The "Elder" Mod
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Gear Use Truisms
by Iron Addict

I was on another board reading the many posts by people that really don't understand some of the basic truisms of AS use and decided to write a few of these ALMOST universal "isms" down.

1. The more gear you do the more you grow. Sorry I know many of you didn't want to hear that but it's a fact. While going from 500 mgs a week to 1000 may not double your gains it will increase them (assuming training and nutrition are in order) and going from a gram to 2 grams a week will again probably not double your gains but again will increase them.

2. Something happens when mega-dosing (2+ grams a week) that simply does not occur at lower doses. Magic starts!

3. For growth heavy androgens are the way to go for 80% of trainees. This means a test base with fina, d-ball, adrol, halo, or EQ. Primo, deca winny etc have their uses but NEVER supply the bang for the buck of the heavy hitters and never equate to the growth of the big-boys. If you can't grow on test, tren, and d-ball take up bowling, you ain't gonna grow. Quit searching for exotic roids that you think will somehow catapult you to the next level. The basics are where it's at. The only thing that grows better on the light anabolics is your supplier’s wallet!

4. Shots should NOT hurt, or hurt VERY LITTLE! If the mg per ml ratio is correct for the gear/ester a shot should not be painful and should not cause swelling. ALL common gear (in oil, water based suspensions are a different animal) flows absolutely fine through a 25 gauge pin and if you can give me one reason to use anything else I would be stupefied! It is NOT the amount of oil that causes pain, it is the solvent content. MORE IS NOT BETTER!

5. MANY, MANY people are simply not bothered by est related sides. I see posts all the time by people that have just always assumed they had to use anti-e's and have never even done a cycle without them. If you are not sure you should certainly have them on hand in case, and they should always be used post-cycle but why use them if they are not needed? I have NEVER used anti-e's during a cycle even when doing 3 grams a week test. I have NEVER had any est related problem. Even when doing synovex with the est left in. Probably 80% of people do need anti-e protection but if you don't need it why are you doing it? All anti-e's reduce the anabolic effects of gear to some degree.

6. Doing gear does NOT stop overtraining from occurring, it greatly reduces its effects but EVERYONE still has a point (volume/frequency) at which overtraining occurs. THE BIGGEST SINGLE REASON PEOPLE DO NOT GROW IS THEY OVERTRAIN, PERIOD END OF DISCUSSION! I always suggest doing a routine that someone knows they can grow on when not juicing then the gear will amplify the training results. Most people overtrain and don't grow optimally or at all.

7. After your first couple of cycles each subsequent cycle has diminishing returns. You lose a large percentage of your gains post cycle. Don't tell me you keep all or most of your gains. If it worked that way the average guy starting out at 170 that gained 20 lbs each cycle and kept 15 would only need to do 6 cycles spread out over two years to be a 260 lb FREAK. It don't work that way sorry!

8. The big boys (competitive Bodybuilders and powerlifters) generally stay on year round. I know many of you didn't want to hear this.....sorry! That is how they avoid the weight yo-yo's and consistently go up.

9. The toxicity of orals is SEVERELY OVERSTATED. I have never talked to or exchanged information with someone that actually had blood-work done while on that still thought they were toxic. The people that will tell you how poison they are have NEVER been tested while doing them. I have done d-ball for over a year strait at 75+ mgs per day while being tested. No problems. They should still be used cautiously but until you have had blood-work done you have no idea how they will effect you. Nonetheless people recommending only using them for 4 weeks are fucking clueless!

10. NO ONE CAN TELL YOU HOW MUCH SIZE AND STRENGT YOU SHOULD/WILL GAIN ON A CYCLE. QUIT ASKING!

11. NO ONE CAN PREDICT WHAT SIDE EFFECTS YOU WILL INCUR, QUIT ASKING!

12. NO ONE CAN TELL YOU HOW MUCH YOU WILL LOSE POST-CYCLE, QUIT ASKING.

13. All these things can only be learned in retrospect AFTER you have tried. Your individual metabolism is unique onto itself. You will never know until you try.

14. All AS work best in a calorie and macro/micro nutrient overabundance environment. If you are a 180-225 lb lifter and are not getting at least 300-350 grams of protein EVERY DAY quit bitching that your not growing. If you are 225 and above you need 350-400+ grams a day if you are training heavy. Step up to the dinner plate or go home.

15. Losing bodyfat while gaining muscle is not an optimal situation. MANY can pull it off, most people fall flat on their face attempting it. Add mass then cut. They should be separate phases.

More to follow.....

xcelbeyond

10 11 and 12 are my favorites....

Btw is animals board the only one he's consistantly posting at these days

basskiller said:
Btw is animals board the only one he's consistantly posting at these days
I hate to say different bro! He's a new mod over at the "new" Got Fina board. He said he was going to drop-in here occaisionally.

xcelbeyond

That was more or less what I was asking... I just haven't seen him around as much. I didn't know which boards he frequents any longer.

Since the did the new board, I had to reregister and my name was nowhere to be found on the old board? weird..

Basskiller - sorry I didn't see the "is" or ? in your post. Ya gotta remember that I'm on SuperClen and really finding it hard to focus on anything :D

xcelbeyond

i was palnning on posting this myself eventually, but xcel beat me 2 it

Yup great post why ride the roller coaster up and down when used right and effectively one can keep growing. MM

can someone make this a sticky for a little while

Mr_Magoo said:
can someone make this a sticky for a little while
Good idea - I'll leave it up for about a week.

xcelbeyond

Good post bro. you hit the nail on the head with that one!
good luck and be safe...

bigger...

Well said!

This should be the all time 15 commandments of our sport. Always. Instead of listening to lying fucks.

Martin

Great post....

Excel...that's a great post bro! Yes, please leave that up for awhile. Take care.

patk

Very good thread excel. I was on d-bols at around 40mg/day for a few months straight at a time and began to experience some severe kidney pains. I'm surprised you stayed on for so long at that high of a dose at your bodyweight, with no ill effects. I guess everybody is different. I was gonna stay on my test., going up to a gram/week soon, but it seems like everybody says that gains stop after about 10 weeks. I did a little over 3 months last cycle and had some good gains- maybe gained about 10 pounds and kept most of it, but lost some strength though. I loved the way my libido increased from the cyp.- was awesome! :D

Great Post

Some of those (10-12) are pretty funny. Thanks for posting that xcel - alot of useful info, especially for beginners like myself. Been gone and back/gone and back and haven't been able to check out the site, but I'm glad you left that up there.

---slide---

So btw, how much can I gain from xyz d-bol and insane doses of test, hahahaha:D

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Pdx236
NapsGear