over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Iron Rebel elbow sleeves

devenidas

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Has anyone here has iron rebel elbow sleeves in 6 inch ? How do you find them ? if you do can you post a pic i want to see how thick they are. I currently use GASP sleeves which are nice and thick but I would like something which is as wide as iron rebel ones , 5 inch wide. So its very concentrated on elbows and not going towards biceps and forearms a lot. thanks .

The Iron Rebel® Elbow Sleeve is 5 inches in width and are offered in 1/2 inch increments to allow for a more precise fit.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Professional Muscle mobile app

Last edited:
Never used them...but on another note, I want some of the new spud inc ones that have the straps to help pull them up! Sick as fuck. Can I ask why your wanting the shorter ones?

Never used them...but on another note, I want some of the new spud inc ones that have the straps to help pull them up! Sick as fuck. Can I ask why your wanting the shorter ones?
heavy mate its just that biceps moves can get tough with pump as i progress through workout. Also i flipped grow mode switch so wt is climbing making sleeves even tighter.

dont get me wrong i love gasp sleeves as u would know their stuff is expensive but heaaaavy duty quality. u know you. getting top notch product.

i recommend them 10/10 . been using for 2 years i think.

I like to try new things.

1494527518383.jpg
1494527570458.jpg
1494527576468.jpg
1494527594793.jpg

jonnie and branch uses them so I don't I even need to add the fact that they can withstand some mad man abuse lol

I use a pair of mark bells power cuffs for bicep movements. It puts enough pressure on them to help with some elbow tendonitis and keeps em warm a bit. Especially when I rub some arctic balm on underneath them

I use the mini IR rebel elbow sleeves and love them. I feel the minis dont restrict any movement and keep the elbows tight/warm.

Highly recommend.

i also have the minis, i outgrew them though. not necessarily a bad problem but now i need some new ones.

I use the mini IR rebel elbow sleeves and love them. I feel the minis dont restrict any movement and keep the elbows tight/warm.

Highly recommend.

i also have the minis, i outgrew them though. not necessarily a bad problem but now i need some new ones.

How is the sizing on them? Ive been looking at them recently and am just trying to figure out how accurate their sizing is. Wanted to get some for the top of my forearms right before my elbow starts.

Highly recommend.

mini ones u cant put on elbow too small arent they ? i thought they r for forearm. for medial or lateral epicondylitis.

guys can u post pics ? i want to see how thick they are.cheers

mini ones u cant put on elbow too small arent they ? i thought they r for forearm. for medial or lateral epicondylitis.

nm mine are not the minis, they are the regular ones here

**broken link removed**

I've got the mini ones and they're legit. Definitely still fit around my elbows. Don't think it'd be an issue if you get the right sizing.

Like the mueller brand. Cheap and practical. Got the idea from Shelby Starnes

Would they help with tendinitis in bicep and forearm? Mine is so bad right now curling and pulling is about impossible.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Would they help with tendinitis in bicep and forearm? Mine is so bad right now curling and pulling is about impossible.

They keep the area warm and snug. Def helps. But from experience the best thing is rest and working around using the effected muscles and tendons

Not much. The cuffs from mark bell are much better for that. You don't need the warmth as much as you need the compression

Haven't used them but I have STrong elbow sleeves by mark bell and they allow me to go a lot heavier than I can with out them after my tricep tears.

Last edited:
Not much. The cuffs from mark bell are much better for that. You don't need the warmth as much as you need the compression

Ordered some 2.0 cuffs from him. I'm willing to give them a try. Thanks.

Haven't used them but I have STrong elbow sleeves by mark bell and they allow me to go a lot heavier than I can with out them after my tricep tears.

These are the ones I use also.
It's almost like cheating on pressing movements. I take them off tho for anything. Other then heavy presses. I think they would hinder bicep training

I use the sleeves Pro Writs Wrap has
Very heavy duty and tight
Can't use them for arms too tight I use Shiek elbow sleeves for arms and these for bench and shoulders
My tendons hurt bad couldn't lift with out them

Dallas McCarver uses the mini's on his elbows. I don't think size is going to be an issue.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131