over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

IRONMAN CLASSIC, SYRACUSE NY

Vic dean won the over-all...in SY Ironman
See you guys in Rochester this weekend if your going...

You guys are having all the fun up there in NY. I may have to fly out next year for this show.

victor dean?? did this guy do the 2000 collegiate nationals? 4th in the lightheavies. if so i competed againest him.

oohh...That guy..Well i am looking at his pic now. To tell you the truth looking at the guys in the overall. It was all about what the judges wanted. Not taking anything away from V. Dean, he looked great!

victor dean?? did this guy do the 2000 collegiate nationals? 4th in the lightheavies. if so i competed againest him.

VIC Dean BBing history on his page

1999 NPC Ironman Classic Bodybuilding Championships Teenage Division – 1st overall

1999 NPC New York State Bodybuilding Championships Teenage Division – 1st overall

¹1999 NPC New York State Bodybuilding Championships Open Middleweight Division – 5th

1999 NPC Teenage National Bodybuilding Championships Middleweight Division – 5th

2000 NPC Ironman Classic Bodybuilding Championships Teenage Division – 1st overall

2000 NPC Ironman Classic Bodybuilding Championships Open Middleweight Division – 3rd

2000 NPC New York State Bodybuilding Championships Teenage Division – 1st overall

2000 NPC New York State Bodybuilding Championships Open Middleweight Division – 2nd

2000 NPC Teenage National Bodybuilding Championships Light-Heavyweight Division – 1st

2000 NPC Teenage National Bodybuilding Championships Collegiate Light-Heavyweight Division – 4th

²2000 Superbody World Natural Bodybuilding Championships Junior Division – 2nd

2000 NPC Mr. Buffalo Bodybuilding Championships Teenage Division – 1st overall

2000 NPC Mr. Buffalo Bodybuilding Championships Open Light-Heavyweight Division – 4th

2000 NPC Mr. Buffalo Bodybuilding Championships Novice Middleweight Division – 1st

2002 NPC Mr. Buffalo Bodybuilding Championships Open Light-Heavyweight Division – 2nd

2003 NPC Mr. Buffalo Bodybuilding Championships Open Light-Heavyweight Division – 1st

2004 NPC Mr. Buffalo Bodybuilding Championships Open Light-Heavyweight Division – 2nd

2005 NPC Mr. Buffalo Bodybuilding Championships Open Middleweight Division – 1st

oohh...That guy..Well i am looking at his pic now. To tell you the truth looking at the guys in the overall. It was all about what the judges wanted. Not taking anything away from V. Dean, he looked great!

Hithard...Can you post some of the pic's...Thanks bro.

jason didnt you loose the overall last year to Ben White? I wonder if he will be returning this year?

Ben white...Is powerlifting again...From what he says he is going to do some crazy bench press at the Rochester show something the lines of 275 lbs for 50 full reps... I know he is looking to do the USA and trying to win a pro card. He just got a sponcer from muscletech too...lucky guy

yup thats him, i competed againest him. he only got 4th but being that he was still a teen competing in the collegiates thats impressive

Ben white...Is powerlifting again...From what he says he is going to do some crazy bench press at the Rochester show something the lines of 275 lbs for 50 full reps... I know he is looking to do the USA and trying to win a pro card. He just got a sponcer from muscletech too...lucky guy

Ben White has some mad bodybuilding potential! He'll do really well at the USAs, depending on who else shows up. I know Faramarz Aghazedeh will be in the HWs but I think Ben might have made the jump to SHW now. He won the HWs last year at the Jr Nats, and then took 2nd behind Ingram at the NAs as a SHW.

Looked good bro. I think we all could have been a littel leaner, but then I asked why cause anyone who is completely shredded or in the best shape nvr wins anyways. If you could add like 5 more lbs to your quads would be sick. But overall looked good. You were in a tough class, alot of good physiques.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131