over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

ironman weigh in

T-MUSCLE

Featured Member
Featured Member
extra ,extra read all about it 2004 ironman weigh in

ok some intresting pro bodybuilding friday nite facts
weigh in fact these weight are with clothes and shoe's on and one guy had a leather jacket on ..fact.. weird look at the weight all light except for tom he is huge

weigh in:
dexter did not show up for weigh in,s ... mmm
does that mean he is lighter than he wants us to think he is, im not his fan he is not winning for his wheels (han's and calve's or his back) he is all condioning and i think ther will be lots of bigger dry guy's that bring a better package i don't think he will win a show i dont yes top but it's not his and if it was ..bullshit earn it.. and he will have too ,unless cormier is of he can beat him hands down i do hope chris brings it. my wildcard (if competing in ironman) for the arnold too

Tom Prince ..276 lb's had some water on him but remember he has allways had that problem which is a kidney function and since he has problems with them chad may be waiting for him to get it off (water ) tonite just thinking out loud.

Chick is 252 chick is good but not great , im hopeing he is full enough ..

Titus is 241 this is intresting subtract the 6 ibs of clothes he will be lucky to be 235 in the morning he was 25..something last year ..he is off ,has to be and friday nite is to late to carb up something is wrong in that camp mark my words unless he nailed it i just dont see that ,he did not post his pic's on mayhem ,like he said there was a reason ( king ,who is not there but sitting in NYand is 258lb's and shredded like you cant beleive doggcrapp got a peak .. king will be on stage at 252 thats 20lbs over titus 'sorry got side tracked..

Jason Arntz is 212 cant say weak arm's for sure ..i just do not know how he looks and probably only 205lbs

Lee Priest is 199 boom hey he was coming in shape after the "O"
deal he was 199 when he beat cormierat the san fran he may be in shape , that would be nice to see.

i was not there so this is just my opinon the weights are true

i think it will be prist, ildrise(hunch if in shape )and if they get the water off prince he may walk away with it he is a small farm animal bigger than the whole pack on weak kidney,s that going to be touchy it can be done i know i could dry him out ..and i would of waited too but i dont know i hope chad realizees what that kidney will do i want prince to win and retire a happy man that would be the way to do it

TT

Last edited:
t-muscle

Check getbig.com's news on pics and commentary.

Dexter Jackson not showing up is bullshit. He must think he is special now because he is on top. I hate when people let things go to there head.

I did see Kings 2 weeks out pics in my email and he looks absolutely unreal---Yates like graininess and a gigantic muscle mass gain since the NOC. His freaking obliques I swear you can see blood vessels--LOL----Everyone gives King shit about getting so large in the offseason and his bodyfat percentage, then why are he and Ronnie the only ones making these huge jumps in muscle mass? titus competed back in 95 I believe at 229lbs and is 241 today 9 years later. Nine years to gain 12lbs of muscle mass? Five, six years ago King won the collegiate nationals at 198lbs--then went to 225 for his pro card and 257lbs today. Sixty freaking pounds in 5-6 years at that level!!! And every offseason and gorges out and gets real heavy and strong--305lbs this last offseason. Theres some food for thought for those people that think "staying at 7% year round" will lead to the same amount of muscle mass gained as overindulging in food intake will.

Titus is off, and Arntz was not getting the callouts. It looks like Gustavo Badell and Ahmed Haidar are 3-4 with titus and chick behind, Johnny O has to be up there somewhere.

|--[\\\]>---------- I agree...gotta get fat to grow...that's why i'm fat...i'm growing! LOL! But really, it seems to work...exactly, look at Coleman...

Coleman did not get fat in the offseason, he seems never to be more than 8-10%

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity