over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Ironmans road to kicking some ass. 21 + 23 weeks out from competition

Ironman2010

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Hey guys. I am starting this log as my road to redemption starts now. Bit of basic background if you guys havent seen me post on the board before, i competed about 2 weeks ago. Pretty much got my ass handed to me, watered over as i wasnt in the condition to shit load, and tan made me look like shit

I got feedback from the judges, there exact words were, your shape and size is brilliant, you need to be SHARPER and your Tan was pretty shit. Honest and upfront with me, it made me pleased

Now there was two options for me

Option A) Cruise on low dosages for 8-10 weeks then take a massive 2 year offseason of blasting and cruising and come back to stage as a man.

Option b) Cruise on low dosages again for 8-10 weeks (maintain around 10-15lbs above competition weight) And then start prepping for a competition that was in october, with the finals only 2 weeks away....so the eventual span of 16 weeks would come down to the British Finals

I chose option B, because this is my last year as a junior competitor i thought hell, ill give it my all, and i certainly dont want that last showing i had to be my last show pics!

So there it is! I really hope you guys join me in supporting me on my journey to bring in a great package and do some damage. I want to bring conditioning to a whole new level, i will try update every 2-3 weeks with pics, and maybe 2-3 times throughout the week with just updates on how shit is going down

I have Noel Fuller in my corner for this prep, right now as i am cruising there is not alot of work going on between us, but as we start prepping for show i will have more of an insite.

I will post my diet etc up in my next post.

Okay so heres the real fun part :D Diet + Supps + training

Diet for a training day is as follows

Meal 1) 100g porridge + 2 whole eggs and 8 egg whites
Meal 2) 100g rice + 200g Chicken + 10g Coconut oil
Meal 3) 100g rice + 200g Chicken + 10g Coconut Oil
Meal 4) (usually pre workout) - 200g rice + 200g chicken
Meal 5) (Usually post workout) - 50g whey protein + 70g coco pops + 20g NattyPB
Meal 6) 40g Whey protein + 30g Natty PB OR 30g Almonds

Rough total cals = 2800 cals

Non-Training days

Meal 1 ) 10 egg whites + 2 Egg yolks + 80g Porridge
Meal 2) 200g chicken + 100g rice + 10g coconut oil
Meal 3) 200g chicken + 100g Rice + 10g Coconut oil
Meal 4 – 200g Chicken - 100g rice + 5g Coconut Oil
Meal 5 – 200g Lean red meat + 100g Rice –
Meal 6 ) – 2 scoops whey + 15g added fat (almonds or Natty PB)

Rough Total cals = 2550 cals

Cardio is 15 mins either pretty high intensity or 20 mins lower intensity 5 xs a week in a fasted state in AM

Training is just
Sunday - Legs
Monday - Chest
Tuesday - Back
Thursday - Arms
Friday - Delts (and maybe 1-2 excercises of chest thrown in)

Im hitting my traps a few sets at a time, on my legs, back and shoulders day.

Super supps

50mg Test p + 50mg Mast x 2 per week
3iu Bluetropin GH a day
12.5mcg T3 a day

I may chuck in a bit of des-1 in a few weeks im not to sure

Weight this AM was 200lbs which means im up about 14-16lbs from competition, i dont want to get any more then this, this for me is my cut off point, i am happy with the look i have in clothes, and more then happy with the look i have when training and with my top off

Now for a few pics :D

Attachments

• IMG-20120508-00209.jpg
    IMG-20120508-00209.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 1,586
  • IMG-20120508-00211.jpg
    IMG-20120508-00211.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 623
  • IMG-20120508-00212.jpg
    IMG-20120508-00212.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 611
  • IMG-20120510-00222.jpg
    IMG-20120510-00222.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 643
  • IMG-20120510-00223.jpg
    IMG-20120510-00223.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 577
Im in to follow bud, lookin good and im stoked to see your progress

200g rice preworkout? :eek: is that uncooked weight? (~150g carbs total)

Im in to follow bud, lookin good and im stoked to see your progress

Thanks bro! Im still following your log with some intent, i need my hands on the MD workouts haha! :D

200g rice preworkout? :eek: is that uncooked weight? (~150g carbs total)

LOL no i wish bro! 200g cooked that is, comes out to 60g carbs

This was from yesterday weight now is around 199lbs. I dont want to go anything over 205lbs i want to be able to just grow into competition. When i wake up in AM abs are out solid, seperation everywere

Strength at the moment is through the roof, throwing up some nice numbers now!

Chest feels and looks a lot bigger, i saw a few of different chest routines online and am incorporating them into my sessions...

Bit of a mind fuck this past week though, as the junior age has now been lifted to u23, and man there are some real beasts coming in. As far as all my previous junior competitions have been my size and shape have never been an issue, ive been able to stand toe-to-toe with any junior. But now there are some big ass dudes coming in the u23 version, so my only hope for october will be to bring some nasty unseen condition, im talking glutes the lot.

Thats going to be the aim definetely. I thought about maybe taking some time out and gaining some size, but there would be no point i wouldnt be able to gain the size needed in say 6-8 months that would be required if i competed next year so i will go for the condition route, and see were that takes me, and then it is 100% of to a 2 year off-season

Nothing else is more important to me atm then bodybuilding, my career and my health, and im paying 100% attention to all 3 off them

Attachments

• peuf_20120514_52.jpg
    peuf_20120514_52.jpg
    10 KB · Views: 495
1 Suggestion,, you ever consider mixing your fats up..

for example 5g evoo/5g coconut oil 2nd meal
4g evoo/3g fish oil/ 3g coconut oil
1 egg yolk/ 2g fish oil/ 3 gram evoo

after researching and seeing what the john meadows diet, some of phil hernons diet and experimenting my self I feel 100% better eating a full spectrum diet..

And i see you eat alot of chicken have you considered switching up 1 meal with ground turkey and another with cottage cheese and or a mix of 1 of chicken and beef or chicken cottage cheese or whatever you like to eat thats cheap....

You also seem to only eat rice, again i would just say try to eat an abundance of different foods your body will thank you and you will absorb so much more of what you eat and your taste buds will love you aswell

i think youre TOTALLY mind fucking yourself....
and making things alot more complicated than they need to be.

:cool:

Good to see you doing a log. I will be following along. I would personally pick option a for you. You originally wanted that and I think it will be best for you (just my opinion).

Your diet looks good. Why don't you want to go over 205 pounds? I think your overthinking things too much. Just try and get as big as you can whilst maintaining your condition best you can.

What will your next blast look like? Never heard of bluetropin... are they good?

Good luck matey.

1 Suggestion,, you ever consider mixing your fats up..

for example 5g evoo/5g coconut oil 2nd meal
4g evoo/3g fish oil/ 3g coconut oil
1 egg yolk/ 2g fish oil/ 3 gram evoo

after researching and seeing what the john meadows diet, some of phil hernons diet and experimenting my self I feel 100% better eating a full spectrum diet..

And i see you eat alot of chicken have you considered switching up 1 meal with ground turkey and another with cottage cheese and or a mix of 1 of chicken and beef or chicken cottage cheese or whatever you like to eat thats cheap....

You also seem to only eat rice, again i would just say try to eat an abundance of different foods your body will thank you and you will absorb so much more of what you eat and your taste buds will love you aswell

Lol i think i actually shoulda stated bro, this is defintely not my day-to-day diet, this is my base diet. I pretty much mix up my macros every single day, its never the same...i just meet the macros and calories from the meal...but this diet was based pretty much all on how i digested food. I find rice easy on the stomache and get pretty bloated from other carbs, and very gassy

i think youre TOTALLY mind fucking yourself....
and making things alot more complicated than they need to be.

:cool:

Hey tenny, how do you mean that bro? i know your always straight up with people so id like to hear your thoughts man

Good to see you doing a log. I will be following along. I would personally pick option a for you. You originally wanted that and I think it will be best for you (just my opinion).

Your diet looks good. Why don't you want to go over 205 pounds? I think your overthinking things too much. Just try and get as big as you can whilst maintaining your condition best you can.

What will your next blast look like? Never heard of bluetropin... are they good?

Good luck matey.

Thanks buddy. Well yeah i did originally want to do plan A...right now im cruising so i still have time to make my mind up...ill be cruising for another 4-6 weeks so thats why im trying to keep the weight at very minimum as well as im not on enough AAS to support a huge amount of growth at the moment

Also me and my coach wanted to maintain the lean-ness so prep is easy....

Bluetropin (i think thats what they are called lol) there alright, i got them cos they were cheap and all i can afford, nothing compared to RIPS, but i still feel them, i will go back to rips as soon as i can afford to fund them

Good luck I will be following along for your progress.

Good luck I will be following along for your progress.

Thanks dude!

was my birthday yesterday got myself a big ol' steak and had nearly a whole birthday cake to myself....god damn my arm session was sickening today, literally had to stop training i was so pumped :D

Just a weekly update 20 + 22 weeks out - Weight is 198lbs in the morning

Sessions are absolutely crazy today was Delts and here is what my session looked like

Front shoulder press - 80kg * 8, 100kg * 8, 120kg * 5
Side latarells - 18kg * 20, 18kg * 20, 20kg * 15 (drop set)
Front dumbell shoulder press - 20kg * 25 reps, 20kg * 25 reps
Rear latarels - 10kg * 20 reps, 10kg * 20, 10, 6 rest pause

Just a few pics about half hour 40 minutes after training, semi pump, but losing it!

Tomorrow is a lower carb day with a nice all you can eat buffet at night :D Enjoy your weekend guys!

Attachments

• IMG-20120518-00261.jpg
    IMG-20120518-00261.jpg
    56.9 KB · Views: 394
  • IMG-20120518-00262.jpg
    IMG-20120518-00262.jpg
    69.1 KB · Views: 386
  • IMG-20120518-00263.jpg
    IMG-20120518-00263.jpg
    71.8 KB · Views: 335
  • IMG-20120518-00264.jpg
    IMG-20120518-00264.jpg
    68.9 KB · Views: 336
Delts and arms lookin sick bro, im jealous!

Strong pressing! Delts and arms really overpower your chest tho

Thanks guys! My chest + back were definite week points over the last year both which have come on but my chest still lacks a lot, I'm trying new stuff for it this time and trying to see how it reacts... It sucks put it that way! But I'm keep plugging away at it!

Quick update

So mid week and ive trained legs, chest and back so far....absolutely loving this cruise....never have i cruised before and felt like i was still on gear, the extra food cals im having is obviously filling me up nice and well, actually feel like i could cruise for a lot more, only issue is muscle recovery is a tad bit longer ive just got myself some creatine and BCAAs so maybe this will help a bit
I have just started a new job as well so everything is going good!

Just a quick pic, weighing in at 199lbs so the scales are going up slowly and i believe lean-ness is staying right were i want it to be!....today is a cheat meal day ( every wednesday and saturday) so ima go enjoy myself a burger or two! Peace out PM

Attachments

• IMG-20120523-00283.jpg
    IMG-20120523-00283.jpg
    78.8 KB · Views: 3,359
Update

19.5 + 21.5 weeks out right now, weighed this morning at 201lbs still on very very low dose. Will start to prep in exactly 3 weeks now. Switching up my training a bit really focusing on the negative of the rep now, feels very good pumps are really good and i look/feel fuller from day to day, ill see how this pans out after a few weeks.

I've switched to hitting chest 2xs a week now in an attempt to bring it up to at least a half decent level, also hitting the traps twice a week as well, im also concentrating alot more on bringing hamstrings out!

Just an updated pic...first thing flat in the morning

Attachments

• IMG-20120529-00330.jpg
    IMG-20120529-00330.jpg
    100.6 KB · Views: 336
Update

Thought id give you guys an update...not sure if you saw my other log in members photos but i decided to leave competing this year and just spend some time building some muscle....2 weeks into my blast phase

Right now in the AM sitting at 216lbs...10lbs gain in the first 2 weeks not upped my calories really at all....increased 15g carbs in my 5 carb meals so that gives an increase of around 300 calories...ill stay at this until i need to bump again

Supps wise right now running 600mg test, 300mg deca and 25mg dbol 5xs per week...ill take the dbol out after my 4th week and switch to Tren e for 6-8 weeks...depends how my body is feeling and how i am looking

During the day i tend to get very very bloated from the Dbol, in the AM top 4 abs are out pretty good so im keeping an eye on them

Starting stats were waist 30.2", chest was around 44" (shit i know) arms were 17.1" and

There up already my chest i measured this morning at 45" and my arms are now measuring at 17.6" cold so im happy with that...this is my first time following a proper protocol off-season so im really eager to see what i can do, hoping to get my hands on some rips very soon as well

Attachments

• IMG-20120620-00003.jpg
    IMG-20120620-00003.jpg
    53.5 KB · Views: 341
  • IMG-20120621-00022.jpg
    IMG-20120621-00022.jpg
    57.8 KB · Views: 320
  • IMG-20120621-00025.jpg
    IMG-20120621-00025.jpg
    56.8 KB · Views: 299

Staff online

• LATS