over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Ironmaster Leg Extensions

RDS

Registered
Does anyone own, or has anyone used, the leg extension on an Ironmaster Super Bench?

Taking the plunge on a home gym after all this quarantine bullshit and want to get some opinions first.

Thanks

I have one that my buddy gave me. This was before i knew much about home gym equipment. I thought he was just giving me some bobo, but it turns out that this is a primo peice of equipment.

The design is perfect. It meets competition bench standards granted you get the super bench "pro" and not the older one (even though the older one is still really good too.

I honestly cant recommended it enough. It feels very heavy duty. The pad feels great. All the attachments work great. The only attachment i dont recommend is the pull up bar, lol. It just wobbles a bit but the dip bar and leg extension for sit ups and decline work very well.

Edit: are asking about getting the bench or just the leg extension for the bench?

Aside from my personal experience with it, its also rated as one of the best adjustable benches you can buy for your home gym. I like it better than most of the stuff I've used in commercial gyms.

Reactions: RDS
Thanks for that! I was asking about the leg extension specifically but good to hear you rate the bench itself so highly. I appreciate the detailed response.

Do you ever use the leg extension/curl function? The reason I ask is some people complain the ROM in the leg extension is shitty

I love this bench. Getting the wheels is a must though. It makes it so much easier to move around. I have purchased 2 benches since 2007 and the newest one July 2020. No other companies make such a versatile bench with so many attachments. My only gripe would be the bench height for my short wife. She is 5 feet tall and I use the calf block to put her feet on it and then the bench is fine. It isn’t advertised by Ironmaster but the Superbench works great with bands while doing the Hyperextension with the HyperCore attachment. This is such an important part of your home gym. If you choose this bench, You might fall in love and get everything else like I did.

I love this bench. Getting the wheels is a must though. It makes it so much easier to move around. I have purchased 2 benches since 2007 and the newest one July 2020. No other companies make such a versatile bench with so many attachments. My only gripe would be the bench height for my short wife. She is 5 feet tall and I use the calf block to put her feet on it and then the bench is fine. It isn’t advertised by Ironmaster but the Superbench works great with bands while doing the Hyperextension with the HyperCore attachment. This is such an important part of your home gym. If you choose this bench, You might fall in love and get everything else like I did.

Just a heads up with the superbench PRO they shortened the height by like 4 inches i believe. Its quite a difference. I have the original superbench, and the height would be my only gripe too. Im think about getting the newer model.

Yeah man I'm already sold on all the the Ironmaster stuff. Space is at a premium for me so I can't have a load of bulky kit.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131