over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

IronMike tribute - R.I.P.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man this fucking sucks

In case anyone was wondering. IronMike's funeral is tomorrow (Wednesday) at 10am Local time.

Man it's funny how people don't realize how much they've touched your life...and man it fucking sucks when you realize you never let them know.

WTF??!

What on earth could have hurt him so bad that he did this? A woman? Damn I just hope he did not leave a family (kids) behind other than us here at PM...

It was shocking when I heard that this had happened!! Every board that we were on together, he always had nothing but good advise and kind words to say!!! Huge loss for our community!!!

WOW so BIG A for your lost.he will be missed.fuck that sucks.sorry for my cursing

Wow.............I just saw this .........I just hope his pain has ended and his friends/ family can bare the loss. I will tell you .I have been where he is and maybe I am there again at this point in my life. But I just have too much responsibility to others I care about it ,to end it. So I grit my teeth, bear it . And try to just focus on doing the right things every day no matter how bad I hurt ........Some people call suicide an act of cowardness . I call it a personal choice. I respected Iron MIke .His posts and the pms that we shared proved him to be an amazing person .The world is a lesser place with out him in it , but I can understand and respect his choice. I am sorry for those left behind and I will miss him here . But I am just happy for his pain and stress to have ended . " Life can kick the shit out of any of us " " all of us have our own breaking point " R.I.P Iron Mike .......you wont be for gotten here .......

not good ,sad day , i used to coraspond now and then just to keep in touch,through his posts he was a geat great bloke ,my type of person,....a sad day indeed:(

IM may god take all your pain away

Damm? I do not know where to begin back when i was on Gymrats gade ug and bolex back when it was yellow is when i meet IM and we got to talking, I was converting from powerlifting to bb back then. i just do not know how to express how he had help me through i very tring time in my life back then i had found out my biznss partner cook the books and my father was killed by a drunk driver and my grandmother was in a diabetic coma all in 6weeks of time this happened and for some reason he would email me just about every day and be so positive. i just do not know what to say . I know god will take good care of him and show him just how many people he did help along the way.

God bless (IM)
tmax

I havn't been on lately and I come back all excited to check the board out and this is what I see.

Really said...Mike andI go back along way. He was a good bro forsure. I'llmiss the guy. So sad that he had to go this way!

RIP

I AM SORRY FOR YOUR LOSS OF YOUR FRIEND. MY HOPES AND PRAYERS ARE WITH YOU AND ALL THAT NEW THIS GREAT MAN.

Does anyone have a picture of him?

RIP

WOW, sad how someone is internally suffering and gets to that point in their life, sorry for hear the lost.

my thoughts are with you

although I dont post much anymore , I knew Hammish for a long time from other boards..can believe it..it sounded like he was reaching out as well..god bless

Holy Shit! Mike is dead! I was a mod with him on Anabolex and got to know him pretty well. I been away for 4 years and am way outta loop. I'm so sorry to hear that about Iron Mike. He was a good, fair guy.

RIP

A Before bed bump up for remembering I.M Never heard someone say a bad thing about him and he was as fair as any man comes.

Glad I knew ya.

And whatever happened to MikeS, I hope goes all well for him. another stand up guy thats been in our community for many years.

Rest in peace, thoughts and prayers to family and friends.

I am so sad to hear this. I also knew IronMike. He helped me a lot when i was in need of advice. When I was down he would tell me things to make me look up. I knew him from other forums also not from here. Mainly SSB is where I meet him. Never seen him in person. But he was a good friend online. I have tears running down my face..

IronMike, I really hope you are in a better place with no pain. It gives me pain to read this. I really wish one of us could have helped you in the ways that you have helped some of us. R.I.P. Brother.. :(

Last edited:
I am very sad to say I never knew IronMike personally. But remember him as a very fair moderator and a stand up guy. R.I.P Brother of Iron.

Respect.

To my good friend Ironmike I saw this had happened the other day and could not believe it. Dam I had known him through the boards for years he was a great person who deserves to be remembered foundly. RIP my good friend Ironmike :):):):):)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Deecrume
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner