advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

IS 2.5 UI Generics GH Worth it on cruise ?

UseButDontAbuse

Registered
I have been using Generics GH for 4 months, 5 on 2 off 5ui with some anabolics. Been loving it.

Better skin, anti-stress properties, good looking face and muscle feels different. I also feel healthy.

Now i will enter in my cruising phase till July, 250mg test EW with 50mg proviron ED.

Do you think 2.5 ui genric gh is worth on a cruise, keep fat at bay, mantain muscle and prime body or i am better saving my money?

If it's not worth it i rather use my money on tanning, better food and some cloths.

Thanks

I would swap it out for something like mk677 to save some dough

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you feel that much better like you said then you answered your own question.

I have been using Generics GH for 4 months, 5 on 2 off 5ui with some anabolics. Been loving it.

Better skin, anti-stress properties, good looking face and muscle feels different. I also feel healthy.

Now i will enter in my cruising phase till July, 250mg test EW with 50mg proviron ED.

Do you think 2.5 ui genric gh is worth on a cruise, keep fat at bay, mantain muscle and prime body or i am better saving my money?

If it's not worth it i rather use my money on tanning, better food and some cloths.

Thanks

Do you find any benefit from running your GH @ 5ius 5 days on 2 off as opposed to say 3.33ius ed?

I would try 2.5iu with peptides and I think you would happy.

Do it! The proven generics here are worth the money.

I would swap it out for something like mk677 to save some dough

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I agree. This will clear out any antibody production created by the generic HGH bringing your IGF1 up/

I agree. This will clear out any antibody production created by the generic HGH bringing your IGF1 up/

Totally agree with this. You will love what MK will do. On a side note I use to run 2-3iu of kefei and I didn't think it did much until I look back at pictures. I ran them for 2 years straight at this dose. I stopped because of financial reasons. I know generic GH isn't expensive but when you have a child, I rather put my money into him than myself. I wouldn't hesitate to ever use 2-3iu of generic again some day

If it's good genetics then absolutely. At my largest, 300mg test and 3 ius generics (there old mexis and rips) kept all my size

Sent from my SM-G920R4 using Tapatalk

If its 6s Reds hell yeah!!!.... lol

Totally agree with this. You will love what MK will do. On a side note I use to run 2-3iu of kefei and I didn't think it did much until I look back at pictures. I ran them for 2 years straight at this dose. I stopped because of financial reasons. I know generic GH isn't expensive but when you have a child, I rather put my money into him than myself. I wouldn't hesitate to ever use 2-3iu of generic again some day

Hey m8, what did you notice your gains were when you looked back at the pictures?

4 months in , i notice just better overall feeling, skin and muscle look different.

Very lean too, much more than i was, didn't need to do any cardio and i am always lean.

Hey m8, what did you notice your gains were when you looked back at the pictures?

4 months in , i notice just better overall feeling, skin and muscle look different.

Very lean too, much more than i was, didn't need to do any cardio and i am always lean.

I kept more size, skin was tighter, much leaner, diet wasn't super strict and I maintained 9.5% bodyfat. I wasn't doing any cardio either. Sense of well being was so much better than it is now.

First of all, "generic HGH" isn't specific enough. I hate when people lump them all into one category.

2nd, I personally wouldn't touch MK677. I think all that water retention is just silly and serves no good purpose to me.

Finally, to answer your question, 2.5iu ED will probably work great, but it's also important to know how old you are, and nobody thought it would be a good idea to ask that question for some reason.

First of all, "generic HGH" isn't specific enough. I hate when people lump them all into one category.

2nd, I personally wouldn't touch MK677. I think all that water retention is just silly and serves no good purpose to me.

Finally, to answer your question, 2.5iu ED will probably work great, but it's also important to know how old you are, and nobody thought it would be a good idea to ask that question for some reason.
I agree 100% with this. If the quality is good, 2.5 can add some really nice benefits.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

I personally think the bloat is individual with MK677. I didn't bloAt off it at all. Within 3 days muscle fullness and Vascularity was very noticeable. Only down fall that I found was after a month I stopped seeing results. I think it would be great to use when one wanted to take a break from growth

It is very good idea , you will not find better thing than HGH :) of course it is my opinion , if you have good generic GH 2 iu per day will be good . one more thing you can divide GH for two shots 2 x 1 iu

Z.

Thanks

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity