YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

IS 2.5 UI Generics GH Worth it on cruise ?

I use the injectable res. along with my TRT and HGH,it also helps with controlling blood glucose levels.

Little research......I'm 52 so 2 IU's is noticeable to me.

Arvat E, Ceda G, Ramunni J, Lanfranco F, Aimaretti G, Gianotti L, Broglio F, Ghigo E. The IGF-I response to very low rHGH doses is preserved in human ageing. Clin Endocrinol (Oxf) 1998 Dec;49(6):757-63. Department of Internal Medicine, University of Turin. Sensitivity of body tissues to HGH is preserved, and perhaps even increased with age, despite the reduction of internal pituitary secretion. When given 1 unit of rHGH by injection daily for 4 days: In a young group, average age 29, with a baseline average IGF-1 of 230, it increased to 301 after the series of 1-unit HGH injections. In an elderly group, average age 69, with average baseline IGF-1 of 123, IGF-1 increased to 208 after a series of daily 1-unit injections. [A consistent finding in recent published studies is that IGF-1 increases by approximately 80 ng/ml for each one unit injected daily, and that levels achieving 200 or higher results in better clinical benefit.]

Last edited by a moderator:
Little research......I'm 52 so 2 IU's is noticeable to me.

Arvat E, Ceda G, Ramunni J, Lanfranco F, Aimaretti G, Gianotti L, Broglio F, Ghigo E. The IGF-I response to very low rHGH doses is preserved in human ageing. Clin Endocrinol (Oxf) 1998 Dec;49(6):757-63. Department of Internal Medicine, University of Turin. Sensitivity of body tissues to HGH is preserved, and perhaps even increased with age, despite the reduction of internal pituitary secretion. When given 1 unit of rHGH by injection daily for 4 days: In a young group, average age 29, with a baseline average IGF-1 of 230, it increased to 301 after the series of 1-unit HGH injections. In an elderly group, average age 69, with average baseline IGF-1 of 123, IGF-1 increased to 208 after a series of daily 1-unit injections. [A consistent finding in recent published studies is that IGF-1 increases by approximately 80 ng/ml for each one unit injected daily, and that levels achieving 200 or higher results in better clinical benefit.]

Good info Gravel. I am 55 and the effects on older guys are going to be different than those of a younger guy. We have diminishing levels at our age. 2 to 2 1/2 IUs makes a big difference for us.

I use the injectable res. along with my TRT and HGH,it also helps with controlling blood glucose levels.

it's depends for HGH dosage and your carbs , because GH pulling sugar/carbs out from the system ,so bigger dosage GH for long use can cause second degree of diabetes, so when you use GH in bigger dosage remember about carbs or insulin but it is a higher level :)

Z.

Good info Gravel. I am 55 and the effects on older guys are going to be different than those of a younger guy. We have diminishing levels at our age. 2 to 2 1/2 IUs makes a big difference for us.

Hi Brother :)

Correct , the best way is bloods test than you can set dosage which you need

Best regards
Z.

Last edited:
Six months of 30ius/wk (10iu mwf) hasn't given me any clearly noticeable results running grey tops. Gonna up it to 50ius of blacktops a week and do one month on one month off and see if that works any better.

roast

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity