advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

IS 2.5 UI Generics GH Worth it on cruise ?

First of all, "generic HGH" isn't specific enough. I hate when people lump them all into one category.

2nd, I personally wouldn't touch MK677. I think all that water retention is just silly and serves no good purpose to me.

Finally, to answer your question, 2.5iu ED will probably work great, but it's also important to know how old you are, and nobody thought it would be a good idea to ask that question for some reason.

Thanks for your input bro.
Been folowing your posts you seem very knowledge.

I am 26 years old. I am using Hgh generics but it's not a sponsor. Rate it high.

For how long do you still feel benefits of HGH after stoping it?

Thank you

Last edited:
Absolutely would be good. I just finished doing this. 175mg total and 2 iu generic. Kept ALL size.

Thanks for your input bro.
Been folowing your posts you seem very knowledge.

I am 26 years old. I am using Hgh generics but it's not a sponsor. Rate it high.

For how long do you still feel benefits of HGH after stoping it?

Thank you

Thank you. At your age, I would lean towards thinking 2iu won't be worth it (2.5iu it's hard to tell). I am 30 and still trying to figure out the least amount I can get away with for cost-to-benefit. Benefits seem to last a couple more weeks in my experience.

Thank you. At your age, I would lean towards thinking 2iu won't be worth it (2.5iu it's hard to tell). I am 30 and still trying to figure out the least amount I can get away with for cost-to-benefit. Benefits seem to last a couple more weeks in my experience.

You dont think it would be beneficial for him even while hes running test?

I found at age 28 when a very knowledgeable brother on here told me to take 300mg along with 3 ius (close enough to 2.5 ius) to maintain between cycles and I literally never lost ANY muscle mass. I cruised typically for 10 weeks and cycled for 12 weeks. My gains never stopped and I never lost a pound between cycles. It was one of the best things I ever tried because prior to that I would always lose some muscle in one way or another between blasts.

The main thing is the type of HGH he is using imo.

You dont think it would be beneficial for him even while hes running test?

I found at age 28 when a very knowledgeable brother on here told me to take 300mg along with 3 ius (close enough to 2.5 ius) to maintain between cycles and I literally never lost ANY muscle mass. I cruised typically for 10 weeks and cycled for 12 weeks. My gains never stopped and I never lost a pound between cycles. It was one of the best things I ever tried because prior to that I would always lose some muscle in one way or another between blasts.

The main thing is the type of HGH he is using imo.

Honestly I don't know, I mean of course I'm sure it will help to some degree, just don't know how much. I've never used less than 5iu until recently. I will say I've managed to hold muscle mass fine on just TRT without HGH, but I like HGH because my superhuman appetite is a huge weakness of mine so it helps keep fat at bay.

I've only going to be 31 this year. I have sub par genetics for bodybuilding. Never ran high doses of aas. Only ever ran kefei brand hgh at 2-3iu and I got myself to 230lbs at 9.5% bf. Night and day difference in my body when hgh is used and isn't. I don't buy into the whole age thing

Last edited:
but I like HGH because my superhuman appetite is a huge weakness of mine so it helps keep fat at bay.

Ive been running generics since Apr 2015...... this past off season was the first time i've run GH in a bulking environment.... did a good 16 weeks.... calories were pretty damn high (for me) and never lost sight of abs...did cardio solely on the weekends.... was having 2 cheat meals a week as well....

Ive heard fellas run GH as a license to eat shit and still stay lean...... now I understand why.... shit is amazing..... I'm almost 10 weeks out from my 1st comp this year and look 4 weeks out..... just changed my diet...haven't even increased cardio yet... I contribute that to the GH

2.5 will definitely help, extracellular water so muscle feel and look round, fat lose. if you got it use it

Thank you mates for all the replies.

I will run the GH during my TRT. Maybe i just doesn't need to blast this summmer if i can mantain a good shape with TRT + GH.

Nowadays i am not focusing on mass anymore but more on aesthetics so i might be good with TRT and some GH.

3.3 ius is about the lowest on generics i got the benefits you are looking for.

How about quality? My main target is mantain the quality... Did you mantain your BF?

Thanks

Absolutely. That's just comes down to sticking to a healthy diet. Be more strict and maintain training and cardio intensity. No reason to get fat. If you do it's because you didn't maintain those things.

Good read. I have been thinking of running it the same. Going on 41 and being on trt alone is a bitch keeping fat down. 30 minutes cardio am every morning!

110% or expect to regret it!

First of all, "generic HGH" isn't specific enough. I hate when people lump them all into one category.

2nd, I personally wouldn't touch MK677. I think all that water retention is just silly and serves no good purpose to me.

Finally, to answer your question, 2.5iu ED will probably work great, but it's also important to know how old you are, and nobody thought it would be a good idea to ask that question for some reason.

Totally agree....

Thank you mates for all the replies.

I will run the GH during my TRT. Maybe i just doesn't need to blast this summmer if i can mantain a good shape with TRT + GH.

Nowadays i am not focusing on mass anymore but more on aesthetics so i might be good with TRT and some GH.

TRT with HGH is amaizing :) you will see :)

If i can helping you :) please use Vit D3 in high dosage like 10000 iu per day to fat meal with high dosage of magnesium and vit B6 , it will release your free testosterone your down your SHGB , very importand thing in TRT :)

BTW add 250mg resveratrol + 100mg vit K2 before training :) it will help you with good recovery :) oh , i forgot about coenzyme Q10 100-60 mg per day after first meal ,it will supporting your heart after cycle and during of TRT:)

happy TRT : )

TRT with HGH is amaizing :) you will see :)

If i can helping you :) please use Vit D3 in high dosage like 10000 iu per day to fat meal with high dosage of magnesium and vit B6 , it will release your free testosterone your down your SHGB , very importand thing in TRT :)

BTW add 250mg resveratrol + 100mg vit K2 before training :) it will help you with good recovery :) oh , i forgot about coenzyme Q10 100-60 mg per day after first meal ,it will supporting your heart after cycle and during of TRT:)

happy TRT : )

Good advice except I keep seeing oral resveratrol is hard for the body to absorb (too bad because on paper, it's a miracle pill) and CoQ10 as a standalone is useless. Ubiquinol is the one that is needed, and 60-100mg is way too low of a dose. 400mg is usually the right amount of ubiquinol

I blast w 2-4 iu so I think 2.5 cruise is fine... I think 1-2iu is good cruise

Good advice except I keep seeing oral resveratrol is hard for the body to absorb (too bad because on paper, it's a miracle pill) and CoQ10 as a standalone is useless. Ubiquinol is the one that is needed, and 60-100mg is way too low of a dose. 400mg is usually the right amount of ubiquinol

I don't agree with you, but it is my opinion :) , only reason why resveratrol could be hard for body is leaky gut syndrome , but then every single antioxidant will be hard for body , resveratrol is pure grape seeds concentrate 100 % natural product, so very good idea is half shot glass to meal :) because wine have a lot of resveratrol :) but remember only half :):):)

Sorry but i don't know Ubiquinol , but i check leaflet on-line :) and this i pure CoQ10 :) but served in oil :) , every single CoQ10 is served in softgels with oils , because fat is a carrier for many vitamins, minerals and most of antioxidants like CoQ10 , so the best way is use CoQ10 after fat meal
About dosage ,I offered 100mg CoQ10 because i added 2 x 250 mg resveratrol , to much antioxidants is not good because stop our oxygen processes , so i can agree with you about 400mg CoQ10 only or 2 x 250mg resveratrol + 100mg CoQ10

Z.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner