over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

is 2,5gr/wk roids way to much?

Op in one of your posts you stated your last cycle you used 2grams and gained a lot of muscle. In my opinion if you gained a lot on that amount, then why not use the same amount on your next cycle. But really focus on all the other aspects training, food, rest. There's no reason you can't grow at the same dose's. Especially if you have been on just trt doses or a cruise dose.

hi guys, i am currently 225 lbs (102kg), 10%, heigth 178cm (5 ft 10inches) and i am up to do a new cycle which can gain me more kgs of muscles, so no cutting cycle. would love to go to 110kg over the next few months.

i was thinking of test prop and tren enanthate (yes i love prop because i dont like the water, gyno, and other stuff with test enanthat. i know its pinning a lot). i go very well on test prop and tren e.

my idea was 1800mg test prop/wk, 600mg tren e/wk. so total 2400mg.

is this considered insane high with regards to my height and size? or this this considered to be quit normal for my size when wanting to gain. btw i am also on 10iu/day good quality chinese generic HGH. i eat clean 6-7 meals a day, count calories etc. etc.

^^^:Dthats funny...

anyway....I think 1800 prop is wayyy too much..

I would never use prop as a sole test for a cycle.....
one major problem with that, is the crash....not gonna be fun..

:cool:

I personally think when you go over 1gram of test a week you are just wasting money. At that point you should add other compounds. I would do 1000mg test, 800mg equipose and 600mg Tren.

Last edited:
I know I am an old fart but when does this go from being a somewhat healthy sport to being a drug addict? I always try to train like I am always on 2.5 grams even though I never went close to that amount even pre-contest.
Isn't it best to get what you can out of a lower dose and work up slower as needed?
Sorry but after 30+ years of this lifestyle, I do have some issues I can only attribute to my use. I rarely drink, never did recreational drugs, never smoked, and always eat healthy, my only vice is my gear use, more on gear than off but never super high doses. Please be careful.

2.5 grams a week in total gear is a ton...?

I thought this was professionalmuscle lol. nobody is gonna die from 2.5g of steroids alone. Knock yourself out man, you'll be fine.

I thought this was professionalmuscle lol. nobody is gonna die from 2.5g of steroids alone. Knock yourself out man, you'll be fine.

The problem is a lot of the guys on the boards are just casual gym goers that don't train 100% (even if they think they do) and they don't diet to a T. They might "eat healthy", but there's quite a difference between eating healthy and actually dieting. Those guys I can see why they don't use higher dosages, but to someone that has all their ducks in a row... have at it.

The question is is it too much gear to use...

In itself, as in will it kill you, probably not - but is it required to get you another 10lbs or so?
Also probably not.

If that is your real question, I think it is too much and you should be able to gain well on far less if everything else is on point. Or your parents gave you lousy genes.

I have never ever gone that high myself, never even 2 grams.
It is a pain in the ass (literally) and financially undesirable whereas BB is not my career.

my last cycle was 2000mg a week and i gained a lot of mucles mass. so then i figured out there might be still a lot more gains to make with upping the dose.

Your answer is right there, you said it. You took 2g/week and gained a lot of muscle mass. Why do you need to take more? I haven't read most of the thread yet, but that jumped out at me. More steroids do not always mean more gains. You reach a point where your body cannot utilize more. You are best off being as conservative as you can because side effects WILL increase with more, that much is a guarantee. Both of those hormones, especially the tren, can lead to serious heart troubles down the road. Be safe.

Maybe not short term. The problem is most keep doing it, year after year. Some don't do blood work or ignore symptons. One good blood clot though and you could be dead short term. Don't tell me that doesn't happen.

If you can't get to 235 lean on 200 mg of test then this sport isn't for you! Join the trt cool club bro lmao

All jokes aside, I have never ran test that high and wold prefer to do 1g test 1g eq and 600 tren like an above poster said and do not like the 100% prop idea but that's just me. Try what you have listed and see how it works bro

Last edited:
Do this.

Cut that in half.

Buy a notebook and log your training sessions. For one year (just one year), go with the intention of decimating those numbers every single time you step foot in the gym. Eat a caloric surplus and restrict carbs on off days if you gain too much fat.

Do blasts of 6-8 weeks, run trt and blood work after every blast and fix numbers as needed.

Do this for one year CONSISTENTLY and you will be shocked at how much you've grown, and gear will just be a portion of the puzzle then.

The lessons this will teach you regarding your own body, the foods it agrees with, the recovery capabilities, and the exercise selection will take you WAY further than just pulling back the plunger more this time.

$2 notebook and the right attitude.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

There is a shit ton of good ideas and knowledge in this thread already and I honestly don't think anyone's been rude or a duck. It's honest concerned advice. Now if your gonna ask the question you did I would really look into what everyone has said and take all of it into account. I'll try and give you my opinion really fast. The biggest problem is no one knows your history stats etc. they/we like to know this stuff that way we can give you meaningful correct info. Now imo to get up to those doses your talking about is really hope you've been at this game for awhile and I mean years. Cuz those are some serious doses. I'm sure you've read threads where you see dudes taking huge amounts of stuff. But keep in mind most of the time these people compete and have accepted and know the health consequences. So they do what they do to take themselves to the next level in the sport if they know they have the #1 genetics and #2 diet on point and in place to take it there. If this is just a hobby for you I really don't understand the point of putting your body through that. Lastly what I'll say is if all the above is checked and you actually do know what your doing I cannot understand why in the world you would use prop as your base test at that high of a dose. That's an insane amount of pinning and prop is super fast so you'll never have the buildup of test in your system that you would have with something like eth cyp or sust. And if your using Tren eth why wouldn't use use a long eater test as well? Just doesn't make sense to me IMO. Water and bloat etc is diet related most of the time and there AI's that are meant o be used to keep those side effects at bay. I'll leave off with do such more research and homework before you make any rash choices like your about too. I really wish you all the best and remember it's not a race. It's the slow and steady that wins the race. The fastest and crash the fastest. Keep that in mind. Take care and God Bless

I seen guys your size take absolutely nothing and some take 5000 MG per week.

^
THIS is exactly the point... there's absolutely NO WAY to answer precisely a question regarding dosage... it's SOOOOO individual, both in terms of results and sides.

Just like Pesty, in 20+ years in that endeavour, I've seen it all... guys with extraordinary physiques taking MASSIVE doses (3+g easy & tons of whatever they could afford/get their hands on), others of about the same level genuinely scared to pin and just tired at the idea of injecting one ridiculous ampoule of sust a week... really, THERE'S NO RULE, please understand it... :(

Basic thinking: provided you're at the top of your game on every other damn point (nutrition, training, recovery, etc...), the less you can grow on, the better... less money spent, less chances taken with your health. When you stop making progresses, increase SLIGHTLY, never forgetting to also adjust your overall kcal intake to your new size... most guys just up their gear when a few hundreds kcals (and more protein) would do exactly the same, if not more. I see many smile here... it remains the truth anyways.

Also, at some point, when you're already on 2+g, just adding more AAS won't have any magic... using smartly slin, GH and possibly IGF if you can find pharm grade one on the other hand will. :cool:

Last, I'm not one who's gonna tell you it's stupid to use "high" doses and that nobody at the highest level does... cause it's simply not the truth, quite the opposite actually... the key is to find YOUR optimal dose, the one that will help you keep making gains while not suffering too much from the EXTREME sides that can possibly happen... some people will feel like Gods when they blast, but for most the lethargy is just unbearable, not to mention the shitty mood, agressiveness and unpleasant heart racing feeling... among a long list.

Nothing is set in stone in this sport, up to everyone to find what works for him... and at which cost. :)

I would personally try this, try to figure out what the minimum dose is for you to either maintain or slightly grow a bit. You can do it pretty easily over a month period by tracking everything from your training, to eating, to the dosage. Then, maybe increase the amounts by 10-20% and run that. No need to spend the money, waste the resources, and overly pin yourself.

For example, i know that I can maintain normally with just a slightly better recovery rate and even strength levels if I take 300mg weekly of just test only. That will not get me huge nor will it get me super strong. But it will help me feel better and become much more solid and filled out.
So, when I feel like I want to put on some muscle or whatever, I will run my test up to 400mgs and perhaps add some oral dbol to the mix. Not much though as I am a bit older and Im paranoid.

My point is, maybe look for the best and safest way to get where you want to be without going balls out?

Imo its alot are you sure you've gained everything you can from what you were using ? I would look at my goals are you competeing? Or just looking for that freak status? I have a friend who was running crazy high doses he started have health issues nothing serious but he stopped growing we adjusted his dose actually lowered it by more than a gram changed his diet a little within 1 month health issues gone and he's already up 7lbs on a smaller dose,he's amazed by the results the only change we made lower total grams of steroids and increase protien in a few of his meals. Tweaking your diet tweaking your excercises can make a big difference.when that has fails you then raise the dose[emoji12] give your self some plave to go

Sent from my SM-G920T using Professional Muscle mobile app

I just don't get why a man would use 1800 mg of Prop as his only test base. Where I'm from we only have prop in 100 mg/ml, seems like an awfull lot of of shots to me if you can just use Sust or E.

Here it goes:

If your diet, training, and other things like sleep are all good, then the more drugs you take the bigger you'll get. Is it healty? No. Is bodybuilding a healthy sport? No. Do you need to take that much for results? No.

Here it goes:

If your diet, training, and other things like sleep are all good, then the more drugs you take the bigger you'll get. Is it healty? No. Is bodybuilding a healthy sport? No. Do you need to take that much for results? No.
To an extent I agree.

More than 2 grams is NOT needed for a vast majority of people to continue gaining size, (hell half that is plenty to grow off). Especially if you don't have the genetics to tolerate them.

You don't need much chemically in a hypercaloric environment to grow. The biggest issue guys have is that they look at this from a very short term approach. I need "x" in "y" amount of time. You'll only build so much so fast.

Taking more and more drugs (for a vast majority of people) = Not feeling well, worse appetite, training suffers and sleep suffers. You've officially destroyed the 3 basic fundamentals of growth by wanting to "accelerate the process". Instead you take the minimum amount you need (this is varied), you stay healthy which means you'll grow better and be in this game longer which long term means more growth.

A physique built on pussified training, "calories" (not all are equal), and massive drugs will invariably shrink like a raisin the moment you take the drugs out. Bostin Loyd is a great example of this, guy had a great response to drugs but couldn't hold onto half that tissue on trt.

To an extent I agree.

More than 2 grams is NOT needed for a vast majority of people to continue gaining size, (hell half that is plenty to grow off). Especially if you don't have the genetics to tolerate them.

You don't need much chemically in a hypercaloric environment to grow. The biggest issue guys have is that they look at this from a very short term approach. I need "x" in "y" amount of time. You'll only build so much so fast.

Taking more and more drugs (for a vast majority of people) = Not feeling well, worse appetite, training suffers and sleep suffers. You've officially destroyed the 3 basic fundamentals of growth by wanting to "accelerate the process". Instead you take the minimum amount you need (this is varied), you stay healthy which means you'll grow better and be in this game longer which long term means more growth.

A physique built on pussified training, "calories" (not all are equal), and massive drugs will invariably shrink like a raisin the moment you take the drugs out. Bostin Loyd is a great example of this, guy had a great response to drugs but couldn't hold onto half that tissue on trt.

i'd say this is a pretty good way of putting it...

this

^
THIS is exactly the point... there's absolutely NO WAY to answer precisely a question regarding dosage... it's SOOOOO individual, both in terms of results and sides.

Just like Pesty, in 20+ years in that endeavour, I've seen it all... guys with extraordinary physiques taking MASSIVE doses (3+g easy & tons of whatever they could afford/get their hands on), others of about the same level genuinely scared to pin and just tired at the idea of injecting one ridiculous ampoule of sust a week... really, THERE'S NO RULE, please understand it... :(

Basic thinking: provided you're at the top of your game on every other damn point (nutrition, training, recovery, etc...), the less you can grow on, the better... less money spent, less chances taken with your health. When you stop making progresses, increase SLIGHTLY, never forgetting to also adjust your overall kcal intake to your new size... most guys just up their gear when a few hundreds kcals (and more protein) would do exactly the same, if not more. I see many smile here... it remains the truth anyways.

Also, at some point, when you're already on 2+g, just adding more AAS won't have any magic... using smartly slin, GH and possibly IGF if you can find pharm grade one on the other hand will. :cool:

Last, I'm not one who's gonna tell you it's stupid to use "high" doses and that nobody at the highest level does... cause it's simply not the truth, quite the opposite actually... the key is to find YOUR optimal dose, the one that will help you keep making gains while not suffering too much from the EXTREME sides that can possibly happen... some people will feel like Gods when they blast, but for most the lethargy is just unbearable, not to mention the shitty mood, agressiveness and unpleasant heart racing feeling... among a long list.

Nothing is set in stone in this sport, up to everyone to find what works for him... and at which cost. :)

imo that ^ kinda shuts down this thread. thank you Phidias

i was only going to say omg pinning that much prop weekly will get old REAL fast. best of luck with that.

i will also add, do things progressively. i dont know why or how guys come up with a magical number for their cycle. i mean i now you gotta have some kind of metrics but isnt it ALL about progressive growth? i am old in this game i feel lol and i always ramp up for every blast... increase as needed to break platueas. no need to increase if growing.
-F2S

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner