over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

is 2,5gr/wk roids way to much?

j_100801

Registered
hi guys, i am currently 225 lbs (102kg), 10%, heigth 178cm (5 ft 10inches) and i am up to do a new cycle which can gain me more kgs of muscles, so no cutting cycle. would love to go to 110kg over the next few months.

i was thinking of test prop and tren enanthate (yes i love prop because i dont like the water, gyno, and other stuff with test enanthat. i know its pinning a lot). i go very well on test prop and tren e.

my idea was 1800mg test prop/wk, 600mg tren e/wk. so total 2400mg.

is this considered insane high with regards to my height and size? or this this considered to be quit normal for my size when wanting to gain. btw i am also on 10iu/day good quality chinese generic HGH. i eat clean 6-7 meals a day, count calories etc. etc.

You'll engage into it anyways... so why even ask? :confused:

Would someone telling you it's indeed "insane" make you change your mind? Or on the other hand should the consensus be those are some pretty "normal" doses these days encourage you to even go higher? THESE are the questions to ask yourself... cos obviously, your mind is already made up. :cool:

if my mind was already made up i wouldnt ask this question.

its also i would like to have an understanding what other guys being the same size category are using. so was hoping to get some feedback also on same size guys about the amounts of mg they are taking.

Personal preference. This thread is probably going to blow up.... I would ask myself, could I grow at the rate I want with less mg? How do I feel on this cycle? Really depends on your goals... a few kg is what? 7lb? That's a good chunk of muscle... if it was me, and I was going to run it, I'd have all my bases covered, nutrition, supps, training, rest, so I get the most out of it possible. Good luck

Prepare to be flamed.

yea i understand what youre saying.. about people flaming... thats what people do most of the time anyway... but guys think about it.. at 102kg and 178m of height you dont think i know about eating and stuff.

if i would not be eating right, and all these other things and i would be this size with my height, with other words if i would be a 'newbee' and be 102kg with only just 10% (its acutally closer to 8 but i put already 10 otherwise people flame even more) man i would have super super genetics.. which a dont :(:(

as said this thread was also for me to have an udnerstanding about the doses other guys of my size are using. for a couple of years i didnt go over 1000-1500 mg a week cycles. my last cycle was 2000mg a week and i gained a lot of mucles mass. so then i figured out there might be still a lot more gains to make with upping the dose.

Since you are going with test prop, why did you decide to go with tren E instead of tren A ?

yea i understand what youre saying.. about people flaming... thats what people do most of the time anyway... but guys think about it.. at 102kg and 178m of height you dont think i know about eating and stuff.

if i would not be eating right, and all these other things and i would be this size with my height, with other words if i would be a 'newbee' and be 102kg with only just 10% (its acutally closer to 8 but i put already 10 otherwise people flame even more) man i would have super super genetics.. which a dont :(:(

as said this thread was also for me to have an udnerstanding about the doses other guys of my size are using. for a couple of years i didnt go over 1000-1500 mg a week cycles. my last cycle was 2000mg a week and i gained a lot of mucles mass. so then i figured out there might be still a lot more gains to make with upping the dose.

I seen guys your size take absolutely nothing and some take 5000 MG per week. We get tired of this question, mostly due to what Phidias has said. We know absolutely nothing about you and without a picture, training and diet info, how can we give you an answer to that question? As far as taking double the doses, it doesn't necessary mean double the gains and you are at that unhealthy stage with those amounts. Without genetics, you will not go far no matter what amount you take per week.

Since you are going with test prop, why did you decide to go with tren E instead of tren A ?

to limit the pinning a bit.. and also i make tren E 200mg/ml so saves me some ml to inject. thats the only reason.

Is it a lot? We see that question asked all the time on this and other forums. The answer is not a simple 'yes' or 'no'.

I would say for all non-competing users - YES. You can easily get the benefits needed with 1/2 that dosage or even less.

LOL have you done tren A!? Tren E is like 100x smooth as tren A and you can do higher mg/ml without resorting to nasty solvents.

to limit the pinning a bit.. and also i make tren E 200mg/ml so saves me some ml to inject. thats the only reason.

Why wouldn't you do the same thing with the Test and use an ester that requires les pinning? I don't understand the logic?

Regardless of if we know any stats about you at all, that is WAY TOO MUCH GEAR. Promise, you will feel like a walking zombie. Why in the hell do you think you need that much gear. THere are a ton of pros on here like Mountaindog, Bboy, Emeric etc, and i bet none of them are on that much gear and they are freaking PROS.

I have made amazing gains on 30% of what you listed.

Regardless of if we know any stats about you at all, that is WAY TOO MUCH GEAR. Promise, you will feel like a walking zombie. Why in the hell do you think you need that much gear. THere are a ton of pros on here like Mountaindog, Bboy, Emeric etc, and i bet none of them are on that much gear and they are freaking PROS.

I would love to make that bet with you.....

Read some of bboys old posts...

Emeric was 185lb. Enough said there.

Depends on how developed you are. If your 220 lbs and sloppy, then yea probably. If your 220 lbs and lean with decent maturity and a long history of training then no, it's a reasonable cycle to gain mass with.

I seem to remember BBoy taking high doses. Emeric is from a different era regards to dosing, he also made it to be an older guy and didn't drop dead like some of his iron brothers. Dunno about John Meadows though, you could be right.

Whichever way, props to those three guys....they are amazing. Whatever they did, they did to become and compete as pros. I wouldn't want to put myself through those paces and I would think it would be irrational if somebody wasn't competing at the cutting edge.

OP: How did you do on 2g/week? I think that's a vital piece of information that is missing from the thread so far. Did you have to combat prolactin sides or estrogen sides hard? How did your HCT fare? BP? Without knowing how your system handles AAS then there is no way to know for sure that you should step up another 500mg/week.

Last edited:
I seem to remember BBoy taking high doses. Emeric is from a different era regards to dosing, he also made it to be an older guy and didn't drop dead like some of his iron brothers. Dunno about John Meadows though, you could be right.

Whichever way, props to those three guys....they are amazing. Whatever they did, they did to become and compete as pros. I wouldn't want to put myself through those paces and I would think it would be irrational if somebody wasn't competing at the cutting edge.

OP: How did you do on 2g/week? I think that's a vital piece of information that is missing from the thread so far. Did you have to combat prolactin sides or estrogen sides hard? How did your HCT fare? BP? Without knowing how your system handles AAS then there is no way to know for sure that you should step up another 500mg/week.

Agree on all points.

Imo if you're not making money from how u look than why do that to yourself? Why not just get your diet/training dialed in and run moderate doses instead of letting the gear do all the work?

Im with everybody else. Also another question:
How old are you?
What is your experience and how many cycles have you done?
Have you done your research?

I've done up to 1000 mgs when I was younger and now at 49 (almost 50) I only do 300 a week and have made better gains now then with 1000 mgs. But a lot of it was my diet and (dont laugh) my attitude and drive to get to where I want to be.

But if I had to give an answer.Yes its too much! Stay healthy, be patient and grind everyday and you will be fine with much less.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131