over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Is 25 too young for HGH cycle?

LIGHTBEARER

Registered
Whats going on guys, my stats are 175lbs 5'9 at about 12-13pct bf 25 years old. Im nursing a shoulder injury but i have first cycle of test-e 500mg for 12-13 weeks waiting for my shoulder to be gtg. I would like to implement some HGH into this cycle, to help make the weight gain be more permanent, and to possibly combat skin and hair issues, and just plain help my health during the cycle. Again, im 25 never cycled anything before. Would HGH mess up my endocrine system at this age? i know many have done it younger but i want to be safe. Also, if i choose to do it, at about 3-4 IU a day for about 3 months,the duration of the cycle. I know there are peptides that act as a pct after hgh use to start natural production up again, im just fishing here but id like to do it, and id like to hear your advice.

Without a doubt, do GHRP/CJC instead.
Your natural GH is best. Moreover u're young.

I understand this, but would 3-4 IU per day for the duration of my first AAS cycle hurt or damage me? Say if i do a GHRP/CJC PCT when im done? I really like the idea of the rapid reparing and making of new cells while on cycle. I also think it would help with my minor shoulder injury. I guess my main concern is weather there will be a permanent depletion of my natural GH output after i discontunue use, if not then i dotn see why I shouldnt run it. Im looking into DES IGF but not finding the answers i need on it, dont want to wind up growing my guts.

Frankly, I would be more concerned with the AAS use - tho i know many use at that age - i would think 27 or so is a better age for it as your endocrine system is set by then even for late bloomers. As for low dose HGH, I think you would be fine with it and no, you will not be producing less naturally - given a few more years you will not produce much at all anyway.

i am 25 as well, and have been using ghrp-6/hex/cjc-1295 and have not had very good results. i am going to be starting hgh in a few weeks hoping to get better fat burning results. i just started using igf des though and it has made me look more vascular and a lil leaner even after one week, strength and size is great, better bang for your buck then ghrp/ghrh combo...

Be careful... I have read not to start HGH until after 30. You are still pumping out natural GH like crazy at your age. Get you IGF levels checked by a doc first. Thats probably why the CJC+HGRP didn't do much for you. IMHO

LMFAO! Hope that happens to me :)

Ineresting article... he said that GH and other hormones including Test can be started as early as 20! That's not generally accepted medical advice... but OK.

"I think that growth hormone and other hormones that are lost with age should be replaced starting as young as age 20 to avoid the loss of the fast twitch neurons that are the first to go... of course I recommend that you should do this under the supervision of a doctor... but finding a doctor who will go against the current, the mass of medical opinion that says that growth hormone should not be given to young people... is going to be difficult. "

I still think it's good advice to work with a doc and get your labs checked first, regardless of age. - IMHO

Maybe some of the senior members or docs can chime in here? I would be interesting in hearing what they have to say.

Whats going on guys, my stats are 175lbs 5'9 at about 12-13pct bf 25 years old. Im nursing a shoulder injury but i have first cycle of test-e 500mg for 12-13 weeks waiting for my shoulder to be gtg. I would like to implement some HGH into this cycle, to help make the weight gain be more permanent, and to possibly combat skin and hair issues, and just plain help my health during the cycle. Again, im 25 never cycled anything before. Would HGH mess up my endocrine system at this age? i know many have done it younger but i want to be safe. Also, if i choose to do it, at about 3-4 IU a day for about 3 months,the duration of the cycle. I know there are peptides that act as a pct after hgh use to start natural production up again, im just fishing here but id like to do it, and id like to hear your advice.

Have your natural IGF levels checked first. Make your decision from there.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131