advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Is a 5/16 slin pin long enough for bi’s and tri’s?

PYGMY

Registered
Not SEO, just site injecting cycle compounds.

I’ve used 1/2” before and there’s only a fraction of a difference between the two. Never had an issue.

Cage

depends on how much of a fat-ass you are ..but generally, yes

Ok, I’ll give it a whirl. Thanks fellas.

i dont like em but just keep volume lowww i wouldnt shoot more than 1/2 cc w a pin that short. and even then would push it deep as i could

Iv used them in my traps calves abs shoulders and calves lots they are great. I don’t do arm injections but they would work there too.

Many prefer longer needles but I tend to use 5/8 or 1/2 in my arms and have never had an issue. 1/2 are 12.7mm (so 1 inch is 25.4mm) and 5/16 are 8mm so they are very short and obviously made for sub-q shots. I have never tried it but I am sure they are fine (even if it goes sub-q) but I would personally go with at least 1/2 (12.7mm) and only if someone is lean (which you are). It's not like your AAS won't go in so they will work but I would ideally get longer pins for long term usage.

You're a big boy though bro, some would risk hitting their humerus bone with a 1". lol Joking, well sort of...
That is a good point. But…I do find that going as deep as you can means much less pip, and much less likelihood of irritation. Any time I tried to go more shallow I would get hot, swollen, irritation at the injection site

That is a good point. But…I do find that going as deep as you can means much less pip, and much less likelihood of irritation. Any time I tried to go more shallow I would get hot, swollen, irritation at the injection site
I agree. I never really shot my bis or tris but having 20+ inch arms, I'd definitely use 1" as well for the same reasons.

I would prefer at least 1/2 inch. I've used 5/16 before when that's all I had. When you upcap that pin you're gonna be like what the fuck. Go with 1/2 inch if possible.

I used to use 1 inch pins but was getting a weird issue where the oil would sit on a nerve and I wouldn’t be able to flex one or both heads of the bicep. Switched to 1.5 inch and zero issue.

I’m sure 5/16 would be fine if you have at minimum a pronounced bicep vein/tricep vascularity. But having a shot leak subq in the biceps is probably the most annoying place for that to happen so I would just shoot deeper.

^^^100% on this ..i'v mentioned this before myself

shallow injections get less blood flow/circulation ..causing more PIP/irritation ..it's just common sense

..i use both ..but i'm def IM with the slin pins (..but they are 1/2")
+ when you'r blasting, i would imagine just the "oil-volume" would have most of us using a 3cc w/ a 1" min

^^^remember the old days on the boards??
..everybody said "bury the needle" ..deeper the better ..1" was a minimum, with alotta guys using 1.5"

..you got flamed for anything less

depends on how much of a fat-ass you are ..but generally, yes.
^^^i might have mis-spoke a bit here too

you said 5/16" ..but my brain automatically conjured up 1/2" ◄cuz that's what i'm used to with "slin pins"

(..don't get me wrong; you'r gonna have to be lean for either)

^^^with a
5/16" you'd better be peeled pretty much ◄that is IF you want an "IM" shot

^^^i'd say get yourself some 1/2" minimum ..& save the 5/16" for your GH shots

Come to think of it I don’t think iv ever had a painfull injections with an insulin needle. Aas or hgh. And Its all I use anymore. And it’s all shallow i.m. I have had plenty with 1.5 inch though.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131