over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Is a good diet doable without cooking?

Yep. But I think people fail to realize that Ronnie ate that EVERY DAY. He ordered the same meal, at the same time, every day. The staff knew him and gave him the same food, cooked the same way, with the same nutritional profile. The average gym rat sees Ronnie eating at a restaurant and will think, "well hell, i can go to Outback 1 night, then McDonalds another and so on." Nope. Consistency is the key in any diet. Whether you are eating out or cooking food yourself, eating the same food the same way and being consistent with it will give you results.

People also forget that Ronnie had an enormous amount of muscle mass that would quickly burn through those calories, plus an insanely high training frequency / intensity to let him get away with it. And let's not forget the genetic study done on him that showed he had basically ever favorable gene variation for bodybuilding. Even the most advanced of us here couldn't get away with eating like that consistently.

100%

But hey, I guess if you've really got the money to waste, most decent stores have packs of sliced chicken breast, packed salad, fruit, ready to eat rice, basically what you need. You're gonna spend a lot of money in the long run but hey... It's doable, I guess.
Very true. But they are generally treated with chemicals to preserve them.

You don’t have to cook.
- low sodium rice cakes and low sodium, low fat deli meat,
- the deli cooks boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- whey protein with oats
- fruit and raw veggies
- pasteurized egg whites to drink
- cooked and pealed hard boiled eggs
- Ezekiel bread
- Greek yogurt
- no fat milk
- nuts (deez nuts) 🤣

i plan on doing a lil blast soon (finally quit drinking yay!!!) and i dont plan on doing ALOT of cooking.
Lately i have got into the habit of buying half chicken and half pound of smoked turkey here and there so i dont have to cook so much.
i imagine you could do something like that just more quantity. Buy a couple whole bbq chickens every day and pre- cooked or microwaveable veggies and/or rice and i dont think you would have to do much cooking at all.
-F2S

Everyone should learn how to cook bodybuilder or not. Is it possible... definitely. Although I don't mean eating out all the time. If cooking rice or oats is allowed then sure you can eat very well without "cooking". You can even cook rice and oats in a microwave as well (not ideal but easy). Although it's common sense that you should cook even if it's just basic stuff. You can drink eggs but I would always cook them. But sure you can get good quality chicken/beef ready to eat just make sure it's not loaded with sodium. You can have meals such as chicken, rice and avocado. You can do tinned tuna as well. You can have fruits such as blueberries, raspberries, avocado, pineapple and apples etc. You have had cashews, walnuts, almonds etc. The main thing is finding a good source of quality cooked meat and you are pretty much gtg. You just sound lazy though because anyone can cook meat and in large amounts and just put it in tupperware for future meals. With the meat you just cook basic things like rice or pasta. Maybe some eggs here and there. Then you add in your berries, mixed nuts, olive oil, avocado oil etc. It can take MINIMUM effort to eat healthy throughout the day.

It would cost me $50k a year to eat out for every meal. The protein portions at restaraunts these days are so small.

Exactly this.

Protein, meats, etc are not cheap to eat out with... And almost every fast food or restaurant has unfavorable ratios of carbs to protein.

Most beef used in fast food is very high fat.

You don’t have to cook.
- the deli cooks boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- whey protein with oats
- fruit and raw veggies
- pasteurized egg whites to drink
- cooked and pealed hard boiled eggs
- Ezekiel bread
- Greek yogurt
- no fat milk
- nuts (deez nuts) 🤣

Exactly. I didn't even mention the ready to eat eggs you can buy. Obviously it takes a few mins to cook some eggs but is it possible to not cook of course it is. As I posted I think the main thing is just finding good quality cooked meat. It's easy to find good quality cooked chicken but you have to be careful because many are loaded in fat and salt but there are plenty of good options as well. I didn't even mention shakes and they can be used with whole foods (oats, fruits, nuts etc) and some whey protein with great effect. Good quality yoghurt as well with some flavoured aminos mixed in and some berries with lemon juice. Oats with whey and banana and chia seeds. Chicken, rice and avocado. Eggs and bread and fruits. There are lot's of decent options if someone doesn't want to cook for that particular meal.

Beef jerky
Deli meat
Skim milk
Greek yogurts
Fruits
Dry cereal
Rice cakes

Depends where you live in NYC hell no you dont have to cook there is ready to eat food for sale every 20 feet. If you live in the suburbs though you cant really eat out at a restaurant 5 times a day

People also forget that Ronnie had an enormous amount of muscle mass that would quickly burn through those calories, plus an insanely high training frequency / intensity to let him get away with it. And let's not forget the genetic study done on him that showed he had basically ever favorable gene variation for bodybuilding. Even the most advanced of us here couldn't get away with eating like that consistently.

Can you link that study?

And there was a caveat that came with that, he had to train high volume, high intensity AND high frequency to stimulate growth. Not many of us could get away with that. If I recall correctly, Flex had similar genetic markers that required him to do similar (although flex was notoriously lazy in the gym). Anyway, yes, things like that will make you genetically superior if willing to put in the effort. Can you imagine what Flex would have looked like if he trained like Ronnie?!

I'll try to find it, I think I heard it in an interview as opposed to reading it...

I repeat...insta pot/rice cooker. If you suck at cooking these will literally change your life. A 10 year old could operate these...Shit you can even cook your chicken frozen.

I find when I eat out especially on anabolics (higher doses) whatever the hell they are putting in the food at restaurants definitely makes me not feel as well.

General food cost even eating fast food, is expensive why spend the money on eating out when you could spend it on GH or other peds? Also by the time you go somewhere to eat, get the food eat the food blah blah blah it's very time-consuming, my mother loves to eat out, so I go out and eat with her sometimes (usually I'll just eat food that I've prepped right before we leave, and then eat again when we come back) so basically in the time it took to eat one meal I ate two, that brings up another point.

If you meal prep, you can always hav food on you, you can look at your watch say hey I haven't eaten in four hours (or whatever) and eat again.

I'd say for some:ectomorphs or ecto-mezomorphs. it's good to eat out every once in awhile especially sushi or even
in n out (given that you stay away from shakes and sugary sodas)

Personally, my metabolism is so fast I have a hard time gaining weight at this point even with seven meals so adding in and out or Chick-fil-A here and there I find beneficial. But these are things I do maybe two three times a week max. Definitely not a staple. Would you be better off eating a steak with some healthy fats. Yes but for whatever reason when I make a burger at home it doesn't seem to have the same fat gain effects that it a In N Out burger does even if the home cooked buns and Patty is much bigger.

Meal prep compagnies but it s expensive. Cooking is a big part if you want to be a bodybuilder. With the time, you ll like cooking ;)

You don’t have to cook.
I'm curious as to why you specify low sodium? I have found sodium to be extremely beneficial for performance optimization and strength.

Have you checked out Stan efferding and his vertical diet? If not, I definitely benefited from listening to him. He recommends 8 Grams of sodium daily. I don't follow the vertical diet, But he goes into detail about why he chooses the foods he does. Following a lot of his advice has helped me more easily consume more food.

If the concern about sodium is bloat our bodies get accustomed to the higher sodium content. When we keep sodium low our other electrolytes have a propensity to lower magnesium, potassium, calcium all extremely vital. Plus not supplementing the body with enough iodine is not good for our thyroid's ability to work

I meal prep vertical diet meals, I might only have 2 per day, i don't "really" stick to it, but I enjoy those meals. I do like to drink egg whites, but I'll also have almonds or cashews with them, sometimes yogurt. After training I frequently go to a great Mexican place nearby and order as many tacos that I think I can eat. Other times, I do go to McDonald's and order a triple cheeseburger and an egg mcmuffin.

I do really enjoy grilling, beer is involved, it's fun. If you have a passion for grilling, then cooking isn't work, it's relaxing. You can make the rest very easy with a rice cooker that will also steam some veggies. A crock pot also makes things very easy. So many recipes you can just dump everything in before you go go work, when u come home, it's ready. Takes 5 minutes, tops.

Thats my staple routine, but I do eat out very frequently, and it's fucking expensive.

I hate cooking, I had gf that cooked for me but we're broken up now, and I've Just been trying to eat clean out. Chipotle for example, rice beans and meat, no other bs...

Are there decent premade meals? Anyone else here that doesn't cook?
is it possible to look like a bodybuilder without putting in any work? Come on. Its not that hard to cook meals. Make it a priority. We as a society are just plain lazy today and want everything without actually having to work for it....

I kinda miss George Foreman. Without even knowing it, after hours of invasive mental conditioning, your average meathead would experience a lightbulb instant "Yah! I could go that". Eventually they discovered that there was a room in their dwelling in which a hotbox already resided, and they could simply place the chicken inside it. It's just those life changing moments where you realize the true power within.

So what you are saying is "cooking" is the "secret?"

Which sponsors carry cooking?

If you got the extra $$$ to spend then online meal prep company's are a bodybuilders best friend, never cook again if you don't want and still get fresh, healthy whole food that you know the exact macro nutrient content of.
www.megafitmeals.com

My best friends own this one ^^

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Pdx236
NapsGear