over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Is all HGH human grade?

krisiun2

Registered
Ok, this may seem like a stupid question but are all HCG and HGH human grade products? It always seems like the HGH and HCG sources sell is of a completely different brand then their AAS. Same goes with HCG, I have seen it sold as "Chinese Generic", why would a source bother getting it from another country iif it was UGL made anyways?

I would say there is human grade and research grade? research grade tha many humans use to research with :)

True Human grade Id guess would be from the Dr and the Pharmacy.
Or a product Bought from the Pharmacy.

Just keep reading and researching.

I would say there is human grade and research grade? research grade tha many humans use to research with :)

Coudnt of said it better

This gentlemen said it best. Always keep reading and researching as well.

I have seen it sold as "Chinese Generic", why would a source bother getting it from another country iif it was UGL made anyways?

Cost is the biggest thing I think. The Chinese sell it cheap and its easy to acquire, two things that a source needs. Like was said earlier, it may not be quite as pure but it would still pass as research grade I would think. Many folks still get good results from it.

The Chinese are known to offer hgh at low prices because simply they are big scammers.
Most hgh coming out of there are fake. They either contain hgc or egg protein (Hygers). Those which have hgh in it contain less than 2% somatropin.
These are from black market sources which "Water down the purity"
Hgh is a complex hormone thus its very expensive to manufacture.
The only good hgh out of CHINA is Jintropin, if you can get it from their distributors in Mexico, Russia, or Hong Kong. Other sources would most likely be fake. Gensci doesn't export any.
Pfizer and Lily, and Unigen's Unitropin are all FDA Approved so you can be assured quality and purity.
Along comes with it the high price tag. You get what you pay for.
I have a source doing Unitropin at $550 per 105iu which is pretty darn good.
Otherwise expect to pay above $1000/100iu.

The Chinese are known to offer hgh at low prices because simply they are big scammers.
Most hgh coming out of there are fake. They either contain hgc or egg protein (Hygers). Those which have hgh in it contain less than 2% somatropin.
The only good hgh out of CHINA is Jintropin, if you can get it from their distributors in Mexico, Russia, or Hong Kong. Other sources would most likely be fake. Gensci doesn't export any.
Pfizer and Lily, and Unigen's Unitropin are all FDA Approved so you can be assured quality and purity.

Riptropoin is good hgh too. You obviously haven't done it though or you wouldn't have said that.

Wow Pete, seems like YOU are the only guy with access to good gh. Oh wait, RIPs and Eli's came back tested good. What do you have to say about the fact there wasn't "egg protein" or hcg in them?

This is what happens when someone has just a little bit of information.

There are several human grade pharmaceutical brands coming out of China. Just to name a few

Ankebio
Gensci
Genheal
Hygene

doesnt hgh stand for Human Growth Hormone. I dont do the stuff so not farmilar with it but how could it be anything but human grade.isnt it from human pit glands? I will watch and see how this post continues

Rips and eli's tested good but hey also tested low quality.

Pete's post is still accurate. Per the FDA like more than 40 percent of import GH is fake. Chinese GH is a gamble. There are plenty of threads from guys that are disappointed with their lab results.

It is my opinion that unless you can spend a minimum of $80 for like 15-16 IU of Pharma GH its not worth it. The thing about Good low quality GH is your body builds up antibody against it because of its impurity which requires you to up the dose when you become immune to what ever your taking. Thats why guys are using 10-20 iu of import for results that 10 or less of Pharm would give so if either way you going to end up spending $1500 Id rather buy the stuff with out possibly cyanide or who know what else.

That is not accurate. We have a sponsor on this board selling human grade/ pharmaceutical grade HGH at $2.30 per IU. If it is indeed legit Genheal than that is the bargain of the century.

Pete's post is still accurate. Per the FDA like more than 40 percent of import GH is fake. Chinese GH is a gamble. There are plenty of threads from guys that are disappointed with their lab results.

It is my opinion that unless you can spend a minimum of $80 for like 15-16 IU of Pharma GH its not worth it. The thing about Good low quality GH is your body builds up antibody against it because of its impurity which requires you to up the dose when you become immune to what ever your taking. Thats why guys are using 10-20 iu of import for results that 10 or less of Pharm would give so if either way you going to end up spending $1500 Id rather buy the stuff with out possibly cyanide or who know what else.

you build up anti bodies based on purity? really? this is new to me, can you provide some science please on how this works

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk

That is not accurate. We have a sponsor on this board selling human grade/ pharmaceutical grade HGH at $2.30 per IU. If it is indeed legit Genheal than that is the bargain of the century.

hence why I ordered 2 kits, I will test igf and gh serum. if it's really good, I am going to order ten kits, then make the results available:) gotta get my kits ordered before I release the results....lol

No. Im just repeating what I read....

you build up anti bodies based on purity? really? this is new to me, can you provide some science please on how this works

Off of unbiased HG info sites....

I don't rely on some guy on a board to make medical suggestions because when I see guys that say they shoot 20 IU I question how when medical websites and Pharma GH inserts say shooting way less than that can hurt you and damage organs.

I also weigh in that guys I know who are not getting some type of kick back to push the next great chinese tropin who used real GH if they could afford it years ago when they were placing top 10 at nationals with guys that didnt use any GH say they used 4 IU.

This is not the original site I first read this on but it popped up when while trying to find that site. Its not verbatim but the same.... I was wrong about the cause of resistance.Again this information was not a board post and seeing it twice makes me think there may be some truth to it. But hey... they could be wrong..

"The real growth hormone (somatropin) which is identical to the human body’s own GH has a 191 amino acid sequence molecule.

There is a cheaper method to create something called somatrem (or Met-GH) – a 192 amino acid sequence GH, which is technically not a real GH, and is not natural to the human body – but does work similar. Met-GH has an additional methionyl amino acid attached which can cause a person’s body to build up antibodies against it. It can also cause allergic reactions – some people built up so much resistance that the immune system neutralized the effect of the drug. This is especially dangerous because it can leave permanent damage – immune system attacking person’s own, real GH.

I have heard reports of several cheap GH brands (somatorm, nomad labs, etc.) which leave painful red welts on injection spot. There are two reasons something like this can happen – either the substance is fake or it has bacterial residue in it, which causes an immune reaction.

When it comes to their health, most people want only the best but some seem to not care and are looking for anything cheap."

Let me speak of my IGF-1 test results. I had my IGF-1 tested before I ever took HGH and it was 212. And then after being on Riptropin HGH for about 2 months I got retested. I did this retest with the exact same parameters as the first test I took(shot 2iu on an empty stomach first thing in the morning then went and got tested) and my levels came back at 415. So Rips made my levels almost double off just 2iu. Thats not too bad for your so called crappy Chinese HGH. Especially at $1.26 an iu.

Last edited:
Off of unbiased HG info sites....

I don't rely on some guy on a board to make medical suggestions because when I see guys that say they shoot 20 IU I question how when medical websites and Pharma GH inserts say shooting way less than that can hurt you and damage organs.

I also weigh in that guys I know who are not getting some type of kick back to push the next great chinese tropin who used real GH if they could afford it years ago when they were placing top 10 at nationals with guys that didnt use any GH say they used 4 IU.

This is not the original site I first read this on but it popped up when while trying to find that site. Its not verbatim but the same.... I was wrong about the cause of resistance.Again this information was not a board post and seeing it twice makes me think there may be some truth to it. But hey... they could be wrong..

no one here sells 192aa. it has nothing to do with purity. they aren't wrong, you are with your reading comprehension.

if you take 192aa, yes you will develop antibodies. if you take 191aa with impurities you will not.

don't get offended when asked for,science. I pay for all my gh, no kickbacks

no one here sells 192aa. it has nothing to do with purity. they aren't wrong, you are with your reading comprehension.

if you take 192aa, yes you will develop antibodies. if you take 191aa with impurities you will not.

don't get offended when asked for,science. I pay for all my gh, no kickbacks

Are you offened? What makes you think Im talking about you? Do you really know what ppl here are selling? What was in Steve's vials because it wasnt HG even though some still stood by it because it felt like GH.

Here is another fact that can be found if your looking for it. Real GH cant be made for less than $1 an IU. So what is it?

Let me speak of my IGF-1 test results. I had my IGF-1 tested before I ever took HGH and it was 212. And then after being on Riptropin HGH for about 2 months I got retested. I did this retest with the exact same parameters as the first test I took(shot 2iu on an empty stomach first thing in the morning then went and got tested) and my levels came back at 415. So Rips made my levels almost double off just 2iu. Thats not too bad for your so called crappy Chinese HGH. Especially at $1.26 an iu.

Was that from this new batch of Rips? Nevermind....

I dont think I said it didn't work. My points are with all the complaints about low labs, vials with no vacuum, power not freeze dried puck???, low quality under dosed, Fake, and FDA warning about what has been found in what china is pushing out I seriously doubt it is "human grade products" and you could be spinning the chamber of a revolver and pulling the trigger ever time you decide to be a lab monkey to try the next cheap tropin.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws