over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Is Ameen Alai really a diet guru or a scam artist

TheAnabolicFreak

Registered
I have seen Dave Palumbo interviewing him and he claims to have worked with some top guys in the mid 90s including King Kamali and Craig Titus. The only one who spoke about him is Kamali himself. He looks way too young to have been doing this that long ago. Anyone really knows this guy?

I used to think he was just some overnight guru but apparently a person or two on this forum used to know him and yes, he trained some top guys.

... I still don't trust a damn thing that comes out of his mouth, though. And he's still a dick.

I agree with all the posts. He is an idiot but I wouldn't call him a scam artist. Well he is dodgy as fuck so I could be wrong but I don't think he believes he is conning people out of their money. I think he genuinely believes he has incredible knowledge and he could make anyone better. He does charge a ridiculous amount which is insane. He does have some interesting views so I can understand why some are impressed with him without knowing any details. I used to enjoy some of his videos and still agree with some of his beliefs. That Leo guy started helping him and I notice they quickly parted ways but I not sure why but he probably also realized he isn't who he portrays himself to be. Although he has helped some big names but I think many of them now probably feel embarassed by that fact and don't speak of him. He helped John Meadows for a show once so he did have a decent enough reputation. I would 100% recommend staying away from him and you would be an idiot to hire him for contest prep. The guy done some crazy and dangerous protocol and was bragging about carb loading on pasta to look like a 15 year old boy on stage.

an artist without talent

Everyone knows Hany Rambod, Chris Aceto and even Chad Nicholls despite the bodies left in his wake. If this guy is so legit how come he is so young and no one knows him?

Everyone knows Hany Rambod, Chris Aceto and even Chad Nicholls despite the bodies left in his wake. If this guy is so legit how come he is so young and no one knows him?

He's not young, he's probably mid-40s at least. He worked with guys in the late 90s / early 2000s then disappeared until Dave Palumbo gave him a platform ~2 years ago.

I take everything Alai says with a metric ton of salt.

The one Palumbo video they talked about how he injected someone with something like a cart of tren or some large amount right before stepping on stage.

He is an idiot but think about this: which of the top gurus isn't an idiot? Morons, idiots, dealers, liars, scammers and confidence men the most of them :D Then the gurus have some infighting, a moron vs an idiot :D

He is an idiot but think about this: which of the top gurus isn't an idiot? Morons, idiots, dealers, liars, scammers and confidence men the most of them :D Then the gurus have some infighting, a moron vs an idiot :D
Chris Aceto sounds like a decent guy. Very articulate and intelligent. Watching him i find it very surprising that he's involved in bodybuilding to the degree that he is. Neil Hill also doesn't seem to fit what you're describing above.

I gave him a listen, but the more he went on the more hyperbolic and self-aggrandizing he got. As said I don't think he is an outright scammer, but he is not nearly as good as he thinks he is. I think he conflates time spent on the sidelines of the sport with actual knowledge and experience. One does not automatically beget the other.

Also, being a dealer does not make you an expert on contest prep, though they often sold themselves as fountains of knowledge back in the day.

I gave him a listen, but the more he went on the more hyperbolic and self-aggrandizing he got. As said I don't think he is an outright scammer, but he is not nearly as good as he thinks he is. I think he conflates time spent on the sidelines of the sport with actual knowledge and experience. One does not automatically beget the other.

Also, being a dealer does not make you an expert on contest prep, though they often sold themselves as fountains of knowledge back in the day.

I saw a video where Kamali was talking to Ameen. Apparently Ameen was Kamali's guru before Chad. Maybe Ameen still hooks him up so he gets some promotion. :D

BTW, anyone know if it's true that Farah's wife is an MD and a medical director at some hospital like he says? You'd think no one would make up such a thing but George made up some stories about having been a police officer so you never know.

I saw a video with Bleu Taylor and Bostin Loyd where Bleu said him and George where prepping the same guy at the same time. Supposedly Bleu was secretly the "real" coach. Backstage at a show Farah hands the athlete a Lasix and potassium. Bleu tells the guy to throw it in the trash. 40 minutes later George comes back and looks him over and says, "you look amazing, that's what happens when you work with a real guru!" Lol.

The infighting between the gurus is pretty funny. Kinda like a midget fight on Jerry Springer :D

The bodybuilder sounds like a dumbass. He was probably bouncing back between both listening to one on Monday and the other Tuesday. Did he say who it was?

All these so called guru's are just high end drug dealers!

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • A50#
    Old School Moderator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear