over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Is Ameen Alai really a diet guru or a scam artist

have you ever tried insulin pre-workout? I have always been a big fan of insulin and used it post workout for years then came up milos method and it is hands down best method. the logic is sound. the result is obvious and the pump OMG I love it
-F2S
Its the most insane pump I’ve ever had, love the insulin pre workout

Yeah, I actually think I mentioned that a tan was probably the biggest difference-maker. I remember once seeing a friend, now a pro, arrive at a show for weigh-ins pale as a ghost looking like "nothing". I was thinking that the fella just rolled up at the show without taking it serious. Then his coach slapped on the Dream Tan and when he walked out it was all over, won the whole show.

I have seen a lot of guys attempt last minute tricks like pumping up on insulin, or taking in lots of sodium or whatever, and IMO the changes are pretty minute. Lots of guys blame things like this too if they don't do well. In 12 or 24 hours you can do lots of damage, but not really in mere minutes IMO. Never saw someone make drastic changes one way or another like this. I know everyone talks about it happening but I never saw someone fade or tighten up considerably right there on stage.

Well not minutes but that guy stated in less than an hour. The tan plus pumping up alone in 30 mins could do wonders. An important factor is how depleted someone is to begin with. Although as you allude to a carb up process would usually be started at no less than 12 hours pre stage and and for many much longer than that. Stories are often exaggerated but I bet he did transform as I have seen it myself. AMP starts working very quickly and after the first 5 mins of hell you feel it's effects start within about 10 mins and within 1 hour it's in full effect. Not that AMP is needed but just 1 example of something that can be used with crazy effect when someone is very lean to begin with. I have never personally used esiclene (formebolone) but do know people who have. It seems to be very popular in the UK these days. I have heard mixed reviews ranging from an incredible difference to it doing nothing and everything in between. Nevertheless, all the tool combined can definitely add up and very fast in the right circumstances.

I have never personally used esiclene (formebolone) but do know people who have. It seems to be very popular in the UK these days. I have heard mixed reviews ranging from an incredible difference to it doing nothing and everything in between. Nevertheless, all the tool combined can definitely add up and very fast in the right circumstances.

Did someone make a Esiclene copy or what? I always wondered why no UGL made it since it used to be so popular. I never saw it used but my understanding is that it inflamed the muscle like an irritating painful steroid, kinda like prop but worse. And it would take a number of hours to take effect.

I remember Flex Wheeler talking about Esiclene, hitting muscles all over the night before I think it was, saying it wasn't even a drug or illegal or a steroid. He had no idea what he was getting shot in his body and years later still didn't. Typical of bodybuilders, but kinda amazing to me.

Did someone make a Esiclene copy or what? I always wondered why no UGL made it since it used to be so popular. I never saw it used but my understanding is that it inflamed the muscle like an irritating painful steroid, kinda like prop but worse. And it would take a number of hours to take effect.

I remember Flex Wheeler talking about Esiclene, hitting muscles all over the night before I think it was, saying it wasn't even a drug or illegal or a steroid. He had no idea what he was getting shot in his body and years later still didn't. Typical of bodybuilders, but kinda amazing to me.

I am not even sure because I never asked for details but I know guys are using it in the UK now. I don't know if it's a different brand name but it is formebolone. I could find out but didn't bother as it's something I am not really interested in nor plan to ever use myself. I was going to order it to do an experiment but didn't bother. I once site injected PGE-1 as an experiment and that was weird, great and horrible all at the same time :D I still have a vial in my fridge from years ago as I couldn't be bothered using it. I remember putting that in my calves and the pump was incredible but I could barely walk and it was pinaful to train but fun at the same time.

I want to go over something one more time just because I read it so many times on here and it amazes me how guys don't see it. It pertains to what I wrote earlier about drugs when you are brand new and weigh much less and your body is like a sponge. I don't dismiss that the drugs were great and I am sure they were potent but it's not like they are different drugs and it's impossible to make them now. We have advanced technologically in the last few decades at an accelarated rate so if anything the process of manufacturing has been improved. However, there are obviously loads of shit UG products about and many fake pharm products as well. But all that doesn't matter to my point because 10mg of good avar is still 10mg of good avar in 2020 or 1992.

To go with my thoughts listed yesterday my point of this post is our own perception. Our perception changes as we get older and in bodybuilding it changes dramatically the more we change/advance. We want to be 200 pounds, then 220, 240, 260 etc. When we are 180 we think 200 looks big and I must get to that level then when we are 220 we look back and think I thought I was big at 200 how funny... it changes constantly the more we grow. Now pro's are always impressive so that is different but do any of you guys remember seeing someone when you were 17 thinking he looks huge and you see the pic 20 years later and it's not big at all. Perhaps it was a gym buddy and when you are natural and just starting he is a few years ahead and looks huge but 10 years later you realize he was a standard gym rat. Now it's different for guys who have never consistently grown over the years but for people who are 50+ pounds more than when you started surely you understand my point.

I recall in my 2nd cycle I used a 50mg adrol kickstart and I can't remember the details but literally 25 pounds in 4 weeks and my strength was insane. I blew up so fast but when I look back at thse pics I laugh. For many they have memories of mutating when they were 18 years old and they were fucking amazed but I bet if you saw a pic of then the majority of people would think wtf. Our perception at the time is very different to our perpection 20 years later after training and taking gear for 2 decades. That doesn't mean the insane gains didn't happen and many may have looked great but our perception is vastly different.

I remember watching I am Legend and that was only 2007 so just 13 years ago. I remember thinking Will Smith looks jacked in that film and really big and super lean. I look at him now and laugh. Yes he looks great but the impression he made when I first saw him in 2007 is vastly different to now when I weigh much more and have been doing this many years.

As I posted yesterday the gains can still be incredible though and our response is a big reason for that so it's not just about perception but it's definitely a big factor in some cases.

he became a guru because he could supply the HGH

That is absolutely 100% fact. The naivete in bodybuilding is so astronomical its crazy. The guy was a nobody who wanted to be someone back in the 90's and had a great hookup for GH in which he rolled into being a "guru"....and got a bunch of people hooked on rec drugs like Nubain and etc also in the process. When you are someone of note and a person to be admired you have others singing your praises all the time...you DONT HAVE TO SING YOUR OWN PRAISES ALL THE TIME, others will do it for you. Whats freaking scary is some of you on this very thread believe in the BS he has repeated time after time. The same guys he repeatedly says he was a guru to cant freaking stand the guy. John Meadows? John was dieting down for a show and was anxiety ridden the last week and in a worrisome situation asked Ameen back in the day to take a look at what he was doing for the last 4 days i believe. FOUR DAYS!!! And john has said he didnt do much of anything but he just has anxiety and needed reassurance that he was doing the right things so he tried him out (four days!)...hey sometiems you get a little stir crazy precontest. Ameen has since touted this 2000 times over that he helped John and John was a pupil of his. John got so sick of his shit he told him to pretty much go F himself last year...and coming from John...you know it takes alot to piss him off. So go ask all the other guys he touts as his pupils, from Don Long to Toney Freeman to etc etc etc.....they will deny as the day is long that this guy ever did much but a hookup. Again nobody is touting him, he is continually touting himself and the easily gullible in the bodybuilding world buy right into it. Does anyone wonder why every bridge ends up burned with this guy and people cant stand the guy later on? The bodybuilding community is downright scary.....a person could never go into a neuro-surgeon community and just tell people "im the best neuro surgeon in the world, and everyone learns from me, and i did this and i did that" without the community checking him out if he is legit or not. But man tell the naive, easily pliable bodybuilding community...."im a guru" enough times and self promote yourself and a slew of people "who desperately want some sort of secret" will follow you like the pied piper.

That is absolutely 100% fact. The naivete in bodybuilding is so astronomical its crazy. The guy was a nobody who wanted to be someone back in the 90's and had a great hookup for GH in which he rolled into being a "guru"....and got a bunch of people hooked on rec drugs like Nubain and etc also in the process. When you are someone of note and a person to be admired you have others singing your praises all the time...you DONT HAVE TO SING YOUR OWN PRAISES ALL THE TIME, others will do it for you. Whats freaking scary is some of you on this very thread believe in the BS he has repeated time after time. The same guys he repeatedly says he was a guru to cant freaking stand the guy. John Meadows? John was dieting down for a show and was anxiety ridden the last week and in a worrisome situation asked Ameen back in the day to take a look at what he was doing for the last 4 days i believe. FOUR DAYS!!! And john has said he didnt do much of anything but he just has anxiety and needed reassurance that he was doing the right things so he tried him out (four days!)...hey sometiems you get a little stir crazy precontest. Ameen has since touted this 2000 times over that he helped John and John was a pupil of his. John got so sick of his shit he told him to pretty much go F himself last year...and coming from John...you know it takes alot to piss him off. So go ask all the other guys he touts as his pupils, from Don Long to Toney Freeman to etc etc etc.....they will deny as the day is long that this guy ever did much but a hookup. Again nobody is touting him, he is continually touting himself and the easily gullible in the bodybuilding world buy right into it. Does anyone wonder why every bridge ends up burned with this guy and people cant stand the guy later on? The bodybuilding community is downright scary.....a person could never go into a neuro-surgeon community and just tell people "im the best neuro surgeon in the world, and everyone learns from me, and i did this and i did that" without the community checking him out if he is legit or not. But man tell the naive, easily pliable bodybuilding community...."im a guru" enough times and self promote yourself and a slew of people "who desperately want some sort of secret" will follow you like the pied piper.

If memory serves correct, he also took money from someone John knew and never delivered on the promise of what it was exchanged for. Just took the money and ran was the last I heard years back. It may or may not have been for Humatrope.

I want to go over something one more time just because I read it so many times on here and it amazes me how guys don't see it. It pertains to what I wrote earlier about drugs when you are brand new and weigh much less and your body is like a sponge. I don't dismiss that the drugs were great and I am sure they were potent but it's not like they are different drugs and it's impossible to make them now. We have advanced technologically in the last few decades at an accelarated rate so if anything the process of manufacturing has been improved. However, there are obviously loads of shit UG products about and many fake pharm products as well. But all that doesn't matter to my point because 10mg of good avar is still 10mg of good avar in 2020 or 1992.

To go with my thoughts listed yesterday my point of this post is our own perception. Our perception changes as we get older and in bodybuilding it changes dramatically the more we change/advance. We want to be 200 pounds, then 220, 240, 260 etc. When we are 180 we think 200 looks big and I must get to that level then when we are 220 we look back and think I thought I was big at 200 how funny... it changes constantly the more we grow. Now pro's are always impressive so that is different but do any of you guys remember seeing someone when you were 17 thinking he looks huge and you see the pic 20 years later and it's not big at all. Perhaps it was a gym buddy and when you are natural and just starting he is a few years ahead and looks huge but 10 years later you realize he was a standard gym rat. Now it's different for guys who have never consistently grown over the years but for people who are 50+ pounds more than when you started surely you understand my point.

I recall in my 2nd cycle I used a 50mg adrol kickstart and I can't remember the details but literally 25 pounds in 4 weeks and my strength was insane. I blew up so fast but when I look back at thse pics I laugh. For many they have memories of mutating when they were 18 years old and they were fucking amazed but I bet if you saw a pic of then the majority of people would think wtf. Our perception at the time is very different to our perpection 20 years later after training and taking gear for 2 decades. That doesn't mean the insane gains didn't happen and many may have looked great but our perception is vastly different.

I remember watching I am Legend and that was only 2007 so just 13 years ago. I remember thinking Will Smith looks jacked in that film and really big and super lean. I look at him now and laugh. Yes he looks great but the impression he made when I first saw him in 2007 is vastly different to now when I weigh much more and have been doing this many years.

As I posted yesterday the gains can still be incredible though and our response is a big reason for that so it's not just about perception but it's definitely a big factor in some cases.

It's crazy that I have thought and said the exact same things regarding memories :D
We often tend to remember things in a particular rosy way. What we thought was impossibly jacked as kids would not be so impressive now if we go back and look at old pics etc. I mean go and really look at Pumping Iron - most of the guys would look like average and smooth "naturals" today, and this was on the very best pharmaceutical gear. Memories are not very reliable in general. We may easily add things to our memories through suggestion too, someone skilled in manipulation can implant memories in others quite easily.
I saw guys doing 1 Parabolan a week in the mid 90s and sure it worked but in reality they looked like nothing compared to guys today doing a shot of tren ace a day.

Everyone responds the best to their first cycles for natural reasons.

Most of the guys here on promuscle are not impressed by him. What's worse is when he is promoted by guys like Kamali. Newbies can easily be swayed by this because they simply don't know better.

I know it sounds negative but I think many or most gurus and trainers are fools and this includes guys who are pro bodybuilders themselves. Not to discount their experience which is valuable but often they step out of their lane and play doctor or scientist.

I am not even sure because I never asked for details but I know guys are using it in the UK now. I don't know if it's a different brand name but it is formebolone. I could find out but didn't bother as it's something I am not really interested in nor plan to ever use myself. I was going to order it to do an experiment but didn't bother. I once site injected PGE-1 as an experiment and that was weird, great and horrible all at the same time :D I still have a vial in my fridge from years ago as I couldn't be bothered using it. I remember putting that in my calves and the pump was incredible but I could barely walk and it was pinaful to train but fun at the same time.

If anyone here knows it has been made again let me know. I know many promoted Nolotil as basically the same thing which it is not. I remember thinking it was interesting that Dorian said he put Esiclene in his upper chest during prep - maybe he thought it caused localized growth, though I think it's just inflammation.

Most of the guys here on promuscle are not impressed by him. What's worse is when he is promoted by guys like Kamali. Newbies can easily be swayed by this because they simply don't know better.

I know it sounds negative but I think many or most gurus and trainers are fools and this includes guys who are pro bodybuilders themselves. Not to discount their experience which is valuable but often they step out of their lane and play doctor or scientist.

Maybe he still supplies Kamali now and then and he wants to stroke him once in a while :p:LOL::ROFLMAO:

LOL him talking shit about Dante and John Meadows is really what told me this guy is a piece of shit.

Rule #437 of How To Fool Stupid People Into Thinking You're Something You're Not : talk shit about the most respected people in the industry.

Do you know how much of a dick you have to be to talk shit about John Meadows? That's a good way for me automatically disregard everything else that comes outta your mouth.

Dante noone here believes him and everytime he pops up we put him down

A person not need to know about bodybuilding,just take a look at his comp prep pics ... and is done

I looked better in my first show at 19 on no diet and deca only from pharmacy

He should be ashamed even to pronounce john Meadows name !

Then try to take a hit on you .. i mean come on ! Every advanced guy i know swears by your advice

He jealous of you , he see you when his sleep in his dream haha

Is my memory going or did I miss something? When did he take a shot at Dante?

Is my memory going or did I miss something? When did he take a shot at Dante?
He's got a video on YouTube, I linked it once here.. it should still be up unless he took it down.

I am trying to think of bodybuilders I dislike and I am struggling to think of anyone apart from King Kamali. I just can't imagine him being a nice guy and he is an idiot.

Dante you have definitely taken my post about him helping John the wrong way. I wasn't stating he was any good etc. I basically (and obviously) meant at one time the guy was known enough to help John. It doesn't matter if he helped him for 1, 4 or 40 days. Even if John was anxiety ridden and second guessing himself he still helped him. Even the best of humans (John) can make mistakes at times. John didn't get some other coach or some random on a forum to help him so Ameen was in his radar. No one is stating he is some amazing or even popular coach but he did have some reputation in the past even if it was just because he had good connects (other popular coaches have been the same). I think it's clear how most feel about the guy on this forum even if their views were different in the past. I have even seen John speak kindly about him in a video before. They have even spoken in a podcast together.

He helped him for a few days and would talk about it all the time. He mentioned the same stories all the time because he doesn't have anything else to try to impress people with. For John to get annoyed like he did he was obviously fed up with him and who can blame him. Ameen has a bad complex and he wants to be known has this bodybuilding genius and he has to sound/look more intelligent than everyone else. He must have loved the fact he had helped John (even if just 4 days) because John is so well respected and known as an intelligent coach so for him to coach him he must be more intelligent. Obviously it's all ego driven and makes no sense but in his head it does and that's why he would constantly go on about it. John is just a nice guy and that is only a good thing so he must have been really annoyed to speak badly of him. Obviously if John thought he was any good he probably would have helped him for longer than 4 days so that wasn't my point at all.

just remember Ameen is not the only one, there are current "gurus" that are doing the very exact same thing that some of you follow blindly:unsure:. think for yourself. question authority.

I am trying to think of bodybuilders I dislike and I am struggling to think of anyone apart from King Kamali. I just can't imagine him being a nice guy and he is an idiot.

Dante you have definitely taken my post about him helping John the wrong way. I wasn't stating he was any good etc. I basically (and obviously) meant at one time the guy was known enough to help John. It doesn't matter if he helped him for 1, 4 or 40 days. Even if John was anxiety ridden and second guessing himself he still helped him. Even the best of humans (John) can make mistakes at times. John didn't get some other coach or some random on a forum to help him so Ameen was in his radar. No one is stating he is some amazing or even popular coach but he did have some reputation in the past even if it was just because he had good connects (other popular coaches have been the same). I think it's clear how most feel about the guy on this forum even if their views were different in the past. I have even seen John speak kindly about him in a video before. They have even spoken in a podcast together.

He helped him for a few days and would talk about it all the time. He mentioned the same stories all the time because he doesn't have anything else to try to impress people with. For John to get annoyed like he did he was obviously fed up with him and who can blame him. Ameen has a bad complex and he wants to be known has this bodybuilding genius and he has to sound/look more intelligent than everyone else. He must have loved the fact he had helped John (even if just 4 days) because John is so well respected and known as an intelligent coach so for him to coach him he must be more intelligent. Obviously it's all ego driven and makes no sense but in his head it does and that's why he would constantly go on about it. John is just a nice guy and that is only a good thing so he must have been really annoyed to speak badly of him. Obviously if John thought he was any good he probably would have helped him for longer than 4 days so that wasn't my point at all.

Yea i wasnt meaning to signal you out..in fact i was scanning down the previous pages quickly and was just reading what was said without really knowing who was saying what. John and I do business together... and text so I went and just checked his text on the matter and to clarify i was wrong it wasn't 4 days it was only "one night"....and john just got sick of him using his name repeatedly, told him his ego was out of control and had enough and put him in his place.

Yea i wasnt meaning to signal you out..in fact i was scanning down the previous pages quickly and was just reading what was said without really knowing who was saying what. John and I do business together... and text so I went and just checked his text on the matter and to clarify i was wrong it wasn't 4 days it was only "one night"....and john just got sick of him using his name repeatedly, told him his ego was out of control and had enough and put him in his place.

I assumed you were because I was the only person in the thread to bring up him training John. I do the same myself so it's all good. I have seen a lot of videos of him and the ego is out of control. I wasn't sure of the details nor do I know John so wasn't going to question when you stated 4 days and I didn't know it was only 1 day. I am going off memory so this is not 100% but when I have heard Ameen speak of it he made it sound like it was more than 1 day. I can't be bothered searching through all the podcasts (will check a few) but if anyone remembers the details maybe they can post the link (I assume it was rxmuscle or that geared up one). It must have been the one they appeared on together so I will listen to that now and if it's the one I will post a link. It was funny to listen to and Ameen spoke like he was some masterful guru and knew what second John would need to take a piss. I recall he stayed up most of the night and they tried one of his fancy loading protocols with diuretics (inj lasix) etc. He made it sound like John was really impressed how much he knew and as always he tries to live up to his mad scientist reputation.

I don't care how bad someone's genetics are to sum Ameen up you just have to go over all his posts he made during his last contest prep, the crazy protocol he used, the final result and most importantly the excuses he made after the show. He was testing a protocol out he knew wouldn't work etc :eek::D The guys's ego is so big but fragile he can't even admit to fucking up which all of us have done and it's no big deal. He reminds me of another coach who used to post on this forum.

Milos is no scientist either but he is a freaking genius compared to some of these other guys Lol.

A while back I mentioned some fanciful bodybuilding stories that are silly but are good story material. I saw Milos posted the exact quote I was thinking of :D

The truth is that there is nothing you can take to transform yourself in minutes but it's a great story if you're in that type of mood.
I worked for Milos at his gym the Koloseum and I saw him every day during his prep for his last show ever the Night of Champions. When he started his prep I didn't see him for prob 2-3 days and then he showed up at the gym. he was CRAZY different looking. EVERYONE noticed it. it was WILD.
-F2S

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311