over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Is Anadrol Really That Bad???

Texas Ranger

Registered
Fellas, I've read all the different profiles about Anadrol. From your experience is it REALLY that bad when compared to Dbol(ie.water bloat, liver toxicity, etc...)??

ive only done a here and there tab of anadrol over the years because of the sides, plus never went for that super big, puffy, watery look....well in the begining with sum real test suspension, upps. BUT,,, my buddy i live with will NOT do needles at all,i even offered just do one a week for him, but notta. so he sticks to the orals. He only does anadrol for four or five weeks then dbol for another 4 or 5 than a break. didn't like winni and anavar is to pricy for not sure ur not just gettin winni in it. besides acting like a complete lunatic fuck(even on dbol hes mean lol!! He so far comes up ok in his blood work sooooooo PERSONALLY i might do anadrol in a cycle mabey, but just because my buddy gets away with it, i would keep it to 100mg day for no longer than 6 weeks. I hate sayin but he takes 200mg day anadrol, than when he switches to dbol 60mg day. I care about him but he is a retard thats getting away with it for now. Moderation is the key.:banghead:

ive only done a here and there tab of anadrol over the years because of the sides, plus never went for that super big, puffy, watery look....well in the begining with sum real test suspension, upps. BUT,,, my buddy i live with will NOT do needles at all,i even offered just do one a week for him, but notta. so he sticks to the orals. He only does anadrol for four or five weeks then dbol for another 4 or 5 than a break. didn't like winni and anavar is to pricy for not sure ur not just gettin winni in it. besides acting like a complete lunatic fuck(even on dbol hes mean lol!! He so far comes up ok in his blood work sooooooo PERSONALLY i might do anadrol in a cycle mabey, but just because my buddy gets away with it, i would keep it to 100mg day for no longer than 6 weeks. I hate sayin but he takes 200mg day anadrol, than when he switches to dbol 60mg day. I care about him but he is a retard thats getting away with it for now. Moderation is the key.:banghead:

picard-facepalm.jpg

No, the liver issue is overstated in both Drol and Dbol.
The bloating issue varies greatly. You won't know if you bloat from it until you use it. Ancillaries are the key to success with either one for most men.

I use both Anadrol and dbol. I do get a little bloated, not bad though, other than that I dodn't notice any nasty sides using either. Granted I am blessed with a body that accepts AAS very well and seldom show sides from anything. Of course I still use reasonable quantities of each compound.

The last time I ran Anadrol was about 15 years ago. I got a bit bloated, face went round etc but i felt fcuking great and strength shot right up.

i think it all depends on the brand and person of course...i've used anadrol a couple times and the first was from an UGL and took 100mgs a day and had good strength and no sides...this time around I am using human grade and even at 50mgs the pumps i get in my forearms and back are crippling but the strength is ridiculous, also there is some bloat for myself, up 12lbs in 3 weeks

Fellas, I've read all the different profiles about Anadrol. From your experience is it REALLY that bad when compared to Dbol(ie.water bloat, liver toxicity, etc...)??

Skittles are bad if you abuse them. so anadrol is kind of like skittles, but not as tastey, and dont eat that many or they will be bad for you.

JARCONIS....i propose a new Promuscle rule.....you may only respond to posts in picture form....hahahahahahaha

mg per mg I would say that dbol is more powerful, and I used both. I preferred dbol because the sides werent as bad. Anadrol gave me terrible headaches, and now I think I know one of the reasons. One it makes you retain a lot of water and my bp was probably high, and number 2 it will greatly increase your red blood cells(hematocrit/hemoglobin). ONe of the FDA approved uses for Anadrol 50 is for anemia, and so you can see it has a great affect on that.

As far as liver toxicity, I would say the worst I ever used was Halotestin and anadrol would be number 2.

is that captain jean luc-picard????hahaha

drol NEVER bloats me AT ALL

it does the exact opposite

hard and grainy as shit

use it show time only

so i'm already very lean

i would have to say......if your a fat fuck
then......stay away for all orals

:(

The recommended dose of Anadrol for a 250 pound man is between 115 to 580 mgs per day. This dose is to be given for a min of a 3 to 6 months trial.

The recommended dose of Anadrol for a 250 pound man is between 115 to 580 mgs per day. This dose is to be given for a min of a 3 to 6 months trial.

Magnum is absolutely right... however this dosage is given to treat Aplastic anemia which if untreated leads to death within 6 months!!! So for people who are dying because their bone marrow is not producing red and white blood cells then... yes Anadrol is pretty fucking safe... considering the alternative... DEATH!!!

Yea... that's all true... but I still take it.... I just try not to kid myself about the dangers.

Magnum: No insult was intended bro, my apologies if I offended you.

hahah..lol..But 50-100mg will work fine ..for a while anyway..
I find the results the same as Tenny..no bloat , hard and grainy..like it very much.

I will never use Anadrol again. A while back, at just 50mg a day, I felt like total shit. I felt like I had a bad flu, stomach upset, and no energy all day.

I did Anadrol once about 10 years ago at 50mg/day and the pumps were so amazing that my forearms and hands would tingle and feel like they were going numb during my workout. When you get that much of a pump it makes working out a little more difficult but should be great for stretching the fascia.

Magnum is absolutely right... however this dosage is given to treat Aplastic anemia which if untreated leads to death within 6 months!!! So for people who are dying because their bone marrow is not producing red and white blood cells then... yes Anadrol is pretty fucking safe... considering the alternative... DEATH!!!

Yea... that's all true... but I still take it.... I just try not to kid myself about the dangers.

Magnum: No insult was intended bro, my apologies if I offended you.

No offense taken bro so thanks. I'm pretty sure that Anadrol's prescribing info was the same or very close when it was being used as an anabolic steriod to build muscle, but don't quote me, now that is under a new patent and being used for anemia. I'm curious as to why they are using this dose or using Anadrol at all since there are many other treaments including chemo and bone marrow transplants.

My point is that I personally do not think it is as toxic as most people like to assume. Having a 110 pound child take between 50 to 250 mgs daily even for anemia is not worth killing them. For someone to take 50 to 100 mgs for a few weeks before a show is way below the prescribed dose.

No offense taken bro so thanks. I'm pretty sure that Anadrol's prescribing info was the same or very close when it was being used as an anabolic steriod to build muscle, but don't quote me, now that is under a new patent and being used for anemia. I'm curious as to why they are using this dose or using Anadrol at all since there are many other treaments including chemo and bone marrow transplants.

My point is that I personally do not think it is as toxic as most people like to assume. Having a 110 pound child take between 50 to 250 mgs daily even for anemia is not worth killing them. For someone to take 50 to 100 mgs for a few weeks before a show is way below the prescribed dose.

I think EPO has all but replaced Anadrol.

The Iranians have found a new use for it though. As protection against radiation in case there's a nuclear war. I'm not kidding either.:D

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws