advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Is Anadrol toxicity overblown and a myth?

Yeah but bro don’t know you the drug knows if it’s being used for medical or recreational purposes and will revenge poison you if you don’t have a muscle wasting disease?
Exactly : 500 mg for a patient- we are cool sir
Me at 100 mg it messed up with my kidneys in a past badly

I get no issues with Anadrol. I'll use 150-200mg in a peak offseason, currently using 100mg in the last weeks of a diet. It doesn't crush my appetite but the last few years I've noticed I no longer get that hungry when dieting.

I get no issues with Anadrol. I'll use 150-200mg in a peak offseason, currently using 100mg in the last weeks of a diet. It doesn't crush my appetite but the last few years I've noticed I no longer get that hungry when dieting.
How long do you usually stay at 150-200 in peak offseason?

How long do you usually stay at 150-200 in peak offseason?
Until I run out - usually 6-8 weeks. When I'm at peak blast I usually go from anadrol to an injectable oral then to dianabol then back to an injectable oral.

Until I run out - usually 6-8 weeks. When I'm at peak blast I usually go from anadrol to an injectable oral then to dianabol then back to an injectable oral.
Never messed with an injectable oral, what's the benefit of swapping between the two like that?

Also never tried anadrol until this week. Pleasantly surprised so far, good timing on this thread.

Never messed with an injectable oral, what's the benefit of swapping between the two like that?

Also never tried anadrol until this week. Pleasantly surprised so far, good timing on this thread.

Only tried Dbol and I liked taking it, could use a tiny insulin needle to inject too!

Old timers probably remember Duchainesaying Dianabol got worse when injected but 50mg Anadrol inject was like 150mg orally. That's why I always wanted to try it Lol.

Are you on blood pressure medicine? If you are do you know what your BP runs without it. If you aren't on BP meds and have normal BP then you sir have AMAZING genetics.
Exactly! It’s not the liver I’d be concerned with while using anadrol, it’s blood pressure. It ALWAYS significantly increases by blood pressure.

Only tried Dbol and I liked taking it, could use a tiny insulin needle to inject too!

Old timers probably remember Duchainesaying Dianabol got worse when injected but 50mg Anadrol inject was like 150mg orally. That's why I always wanted to try it Lol.
The A:A ratio seems to change quite substantially with the different routes of administration. At least in animals.

Anadrol rules and for me the sides are way overrated.

I've also been taking it for years in high doses and have hardly any liver value elevation.

I do think there's a large genetic/individual component to it so I would never flat out say it's safe for everyone.

I've also been taking it for years in high doses and have hardly any liver value elevation.

I do think there's a large genetic/individual component to it so I would never flat out say it's safe for everyone.
You too at high doses for years non-stop?
This thread got more interesting than I thought!

How are you lipid levels?

LOL @ people thinking YEARS on 17-alk. oral AAS is doing them NO HARM.

It's "stressing" your liver, kidneys, probably brain health, skewing your lipid profile, and probably numerous other things. Everyone here is an adult and can choose for themselves what they do with their body's, but let's truly view things intelligently.

At 51 years old now I have made some changes to my AAS choices and usage, ONE OF THOSE IS STAYING AWAY FROM ORAL AAS, why? It's just unnecessary stress on my body. They might not eat your liver up, cause your kidneys to fail but it's truly UNNECESSARY STRESS!

I truly wonder how much of a role dyslipidemia plays in the development of atherosclerosis

- when things like CRP, HCY, insulin sensitivity, crit, and HTN are on point in the presence of decent health genes

Guess we may never know for certain

Also

A concern with anadrol specifically, is the development of hepatic adenomas

Though I am uncertain whether it is the drug itself that causes these, or if it’s the conditions that the drug is prescribed for

Or the combination of both

Also

A concern with anadrol specifically, is the development of hepatic adenomas

Though I am uncertain whether it is the drug itself that causes these, or if it’s the conditions that the drug is prescribed for

Or the combination of both
I have a STRONG feeling that if the studies had used any other 17alpha-AAS in those dosage ranges and duration of administration they would have observed the same (or likely worse) lesions.
I really doubt adenomas are peculiar to Oxymetholone.

I have a STRONG feeling that if the studies had used any other 17alpha-AAS in those dosage ranges and duration of administration they would have observed the same (or likely worse) lesions.
I really doubt adenomas are peculiar to Oxymetholone.

But what is the chance of Oxy causing that in the first place?

I've found Dianabol upsets my blood work more than Anadrol. I get all my bloodwork done while on and log the results.
My total cholesterol on 100mg A50 was better than 60mg Dbol. 217 vs 252 (no cho meds or supplements at those times).
HDL 57 vs 24, LDL 155 vs 223.

I've found Dianabol upsets my blood work more than Anadrol. I get all my bloodwork done while on and log the results.
My total cholesterol on 100mg A50 was better than 60mg Dbol. 217 vs 252 (no cho meds or supplements at those times).
HDL 57 vs 24, LDL 155 vs 223.

Wild. Huge difference on hdl and ldl.

Any more readings that are comparable on other orals? I'd be interested for sure. I don't have enough with orals but I'll share below which:

Primo E 600mg hdl 27 (rest of bloodwork fine)
Tren a 525mg and winny 350mg weekly hdl 23 (alt elevated but in range, ast a couple pts out of range)

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131