advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Is Anadrol toxicity overblown and a myth?

If studies show real LBM gains after long periods on Oxymetholone, why can you not keep some of the gains if you train, eat properly and stay on TRT?
Where study

is tren considered an anabolic?

So do you have AIDS or are you an senior citizen

If studies show real LBM gains after long periods on Oxymetholone, why can you not keep some of the gains if you train, eat properly and stay on TRT?
Why? Because you're no longer taking Anadrol then. It only works while it is in your system, it doesn't operate in the future.

There is no anabolic steroid with ''keepable'' gains period.

Why? Because you're no longer taking Anadrol then. It only works while it is in your system, it doesn't operate in the future.

There is no anabolic steroid with ''keepable'' gains period.
Gains beyond what threshold? You can definitely keep gains at your max on TRT. Not a bodybuilder type of gains, but still being bigger then most

Damn! If Oxy builds muscle on those weak people with a serious disease, why would it not do it for someone who is healthy? What is your point?
My POINT, is that this thread, your “testosterone is weak” thread and your questions therein are fucking retarded

Damn! If Oxy builds muscle on those weak people with a serious disease, why would it not do it for someone who is healthy? What is your point?
No one said it didn't as far as I've seen.

What IS your point exactly?

@Swifto next week I'll have my blood drawn again. Is there anything else besides LDL/HDL you want to know about or think is important to test for?

Gains beyond what threshold? You can definitely keep gains at your max on TRT. Not a bodybuilder type of gains, but still being bigger then most
Well the threshold is moved upwards seriously by Oxymetholone so good luck in keeping those gains on only a replacement dose of Testosterone.

I would just suggest using caution going too hard in one direction, as far as safety goes. There are reasons why people over the last several decades have had a love-hate relationship with Anadrol. I know this goes without saying, but it still needs to be said...when it comes to safety, with anything you put in your body, if it effects you negatively in a bad way (feeling-wise, labs, gyno, etc....) either lower the dose or discontinue it altogether. Others may have very good experiences with it, labs etc, but if it effects you oppositely, then take caution and do what you need to do for your own health.

Things to monitor outside of blood work (definitely lipids) are BP and gyno.

Just be responsible and take your own health (labs) seriously to gauge your own path on it's use.

Anyway.....lol.

You can slow the down-sizing effects by continuing test (trt or whatnot) afterward. This will probably vary user to user and their genetics, diet, training, etc that all factor into everything. I'd probably throw in creatine to help slow down the immediate water weight loss (to those who get it). I'm speaking in terms of it being used for size and not in a hypocaloric state obviously.

orals seems to be making my stomach huge when used. Assuming it’s not the liver dress but stomach distress, how is injectable drol?
I’ve been having the same issues, I love drol but it causes horrible stomach bloating and what seems to be acid overproduction, and once the bloating starts I get constipation. For some reason PPI’s don’t help much either. Hoping for a solution I whipped up some injectable drol the other day and grave it a try. It did cut the bloating down but definitively didn’t eliminate it, even when I only injected 25mg about 90 mins later I could feel the distention start. And after a couple days in a row the bloating gets pretty severe.

Someone mentioned the bloating is actually a bile blockage in the hepatic portal vein and 500mg Tudca taken am and pm helps. I’m gonna try that next.

I’ve been having the same issues, I love drol but it causes horrible stomach bloating and what seems to be acid overproduction, and once the bloating starts I get constipation. For some reason PPI’s don’t help much either. Hoping for a solution I whipped up some injectable drol the other day and grave it a try. It did cut the bloating down but definitively didn’t eliminate it, even when I only injected 25mg about 90 mins later I could feel the distention start. And after a couple days in a row the bloating gets pretty severe.

Someone mentioned the bloating is actually a bile blockage in the hepatic portal vein and 500mg Tudca taken am and pm helps. I’m gonna try that next.
It may actually be the polar opposite issue: Hypochlorhydria.
Betaine HCL capsules are very cheap, try taking one a few minutes before meals. If this ameliorates bloating and constipation, you're low in stomach acid.

People absolutely blow things such as Anadrol toxicity out proportion. But that doesn’t mean that it can’t wreck havoc on the body over time.

Anadrol or any oral ran 4-6 weeks with other compounds can make a huge difference in a cycle. But I would only do that after checking blood work- alt, ast, hscrp, and lipids with a comprehensive metabolic panel.

Used over longer periods of time without cycling off may stress the liver and slow digestion, but I would be more worried about the single digit HDL numbers, high LDL being out of correct ratio and spiked HSCRP as this is just asking for heart issues.

People absolutely blow things such as Anadrol toxicity out proportion. But that doesn’t mean that it can’t wreck havoc on the body over time.

Anadrol or any oral ran 4-6 weeks with other compounds can make a huge difference in a cycle. But I would only do that after checking blood work- alt, ast, hscrp, and lipids with a comprehensive metabolic panel.

Used over longer periods of time without cycling off may stress the liver and slow digestion, but I would be more worried about the single digit HDL numbers, high LDL being out of correct ratio and spiked HSCRP as this is just asking for heart issues.
What is HSCRP and what does it stand for so I know what to tell my doctor to test for? 😉

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131