over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Is Anavar really worth the extra $?

kkitz967

Registered
So I've been trying to set up my summer cut cycle and have came down to:

(My diet was the first thing I perfected)

Weeks 1-10 Test prop 100mg/day
Weeks 2-10 Masteron prop 500mg/week
HCG 250iu 2x/week for 10 weeks
Adex .5mg E0D weeks 1-10

PCT
Week 1: 100mg Clomid / 20mg Nolva ED
Week 2: 50mg Clomid / 20mg Nolva ED
Week 3: 50mg Clomid / 20mg Nolva ED
Week 4: 20mg Nolva ED
Week 1-4: plus D-Apartic Acid 3000mg/day

My question is, whether or not I should run var, winny, or tbol. I have only done winny and liked it a lot at 50mg/day. A lot of my buddies and I've just read generally online about how amazing var is but is it really worth 2-3 times the cost of something as cheap and reliable as winny. Also has anyone had good experience while cutting with tbol? Thanks guys

bro, check out ipg or amg and money should not be an issue they both have good products at super reasonable prices. the 50mg bd var from ip are off the hook man give them a try.

Will do thanks bro, any word about tbol? From what I've gathered there isn't a whole lot of info out there and/or people who have taken it or take it on the regular. Thanks

Definately worth the money. If you get legit avar you should love it. All my close mates who tried avar for the first time were liked wtf... :D:D after a few weeks. It's great for strength too which many don't realize before trying. I would personally add that in at 50mg per day to start. Run it for approx 8 weeks. I would lower test to approx 300mg... 100mg test p eod would be easy.

Tbol is my fav oral so it's upto you. AMG was talking about doing a tbol and avar combo :eek::D

I would lower test to approx 300mg... 100mg test p eod would be easy.

Tbol is my fav oral so it's upto you. AMG was talking about doing a tbol and avar combo :eek::D

You think 700mg/week test p is too much? I ran test p 500mg/week tren ace 350mg/week and it was amazing, unfortunately I don't think I'll ever touch tren since my dick was out of commission for a goddamn half of a year, which is too bad because that was the most ripped I've ever been hands down.

It's a good drug at the right dose...how much it's worth is only a question you can answer. If you have the money to spend, then sure...can you get more bang for your buck with something else, yea, but there are tradeoffs.

anavar is overarrated imo. and way to expensive for the return. im a big turinabol fan. strange there arent more people praising it as its an excelent mild oral. no bloat good strength and awesome pumps and makes my veins really pop

anavar is overarrated imo. and way to expensive for the return. im a big turinabol fan. strange there arent more people praising it as its an excelent mild oral. no bloat good strength and awesome pumps and makes my veins really pop

Var can be had for under 10bucks a gram easily. 75-100mg of var vs 75-100mg of tbol and var blows tbol out of the water with pumps (especially if you add creatine). Var also melts belly fat off.

Tbol is solid no doubt, var is just a notch above the other orals in quality.

You think 700mg/week test p is too much? I ran test p 500mg/week tren ace 350mg/week and it was amazing, unfortunately I don't think I'll ever touch tren since my dick was out of commission for a goddamn half of a year, which is too bad because that was the most ripped I've ever been hands down.

Try it with rasagiline and proviron next time, it helps me a ton. I get the same issues with deca now. >500mg/wk of deca and I'm Larry Limpd*ck even with rasa or caber. We all respond differently I guess?

Last edited:
I think var is worth it, probably my favorite oral. Get stronger when dieting which is nice

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

var crushes your cholestrol... so no

i am a big fan of anavar..
at 50mg/day i really get hard as rock , veins poppin... i think is the most ''heathy'' oral ever...
if i dont compete , my summer cycle would be only litle prop , medium mast and trenb , some anavar and lsome 2-4ui gh....
simple cycle , but really effective.

Anavar rocks man, id go for anavar over any other oral. Thats from personal preference though....definetely worth it

Turinabol is pretty much how what an inexperienced person would expect a steroid to be (minus the roid rage)...some strength, harder muscles, more pumps in the gym, increased vascularity.

No side effects or anything unexpected.

Var never really appealed to me because I would hate to lose the strength when coming off

Well maybe I'll go ahead and try them both in my next cycle and see for myself, it seems most guys have either a love or hate relationship with var. Now I've heard some bros say that var is usless at under 80mg/day and as far up to 120mg/day. Any truth to that because if I ran it at 50mg/day, price wouldn't be an issue.

Var is by far my favorite AAS and the only one I use now for that matter. I'm on 75mg/day right now with nothing else. Yesterday some gym buddies saw me in full pump and were astonished with the mass I put on. Minimal side effects and solid strength, pump, and lean muscle gains.

For me personally: No. It hammered my HDL and increased my LDL. Also, liver values took a beating. Even at 80-100mg/day I didnt see any special increase in strength or hardness beyond what I was already running.

Ive done Var at 100mg a day for 4 weeks and didnt see much :(.... And it was every bit legit Anavar,

I was using GAULS liquid, and even at 100mg per day, I didnt see much at all.

Now 25mg of Dbol, and it blows Anavar out of the water.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws