over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Is Ansomone pharm grade hgh from China?

Hotbody358

Registered
also while talking about human grade hgh.out of the selection I saw genotropin
For a decent price.still really expensive.there both from uncle z .not sure if there were tests done? And if anybody knows anything ,pleSe inform me

it looks very much underground stuff..

any prof that it is pharma grade??
i have seen i on Uk board for some time

Has anybody used this hgh. Also did anybody test it cause a sponsor has it but
I want to make.sure it's legit before spending money.its also priced decent for pharm Grade

Ansomone is highly faked so buy at your own risk.

Has anybody used this hgh. Also did anybody test it cause a sponsor has it but
I want to make.sure it's legit before spending money.its also priced decent for pharm Grade

Look at the lab section for test results or race picks GH testing thread in the sponsor section. Spoon feed over.

Yes it's pharma it only comes in 40iu has companies website writen with information about hgh and other stuff

Is that true that it only comes on 40iu?
A sponsor is selling it in 10iu increments and it comes in a box

standard packaging from Ankebio is (10) 3.3mg (10iu) vials. It does also come in 40iu as well but not only 40iu.

There are only 5 factories in China that can produce human growth hormone. These are all human grade.

• Zhongshan Hygene Biopharm Co.,Ltd.
  • Changchun Gensci Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.
  • Anhui Anke Biotechnology Co.,Ltd.
  • Shanghai United Kefei Biotechnology Co., Ltd.
  • Shenzhen Genetech Co.,Ltd.

I have a question and hope someone has an answer. Can Chinese GH like Ansomone cause stomach upset in the hours after injection? Friend of mine used Ansomone and Hygetropin and some other "tops" and every time about and hour after injection he felt his stomach rumbling and getting bloated. Is there a connection?

Genotropin and Norditropin didn't cause this.

I have a question and hope someone has an answer. Can Chinese GH like Ansomone cause stomach upset in the hours after injection? Friend of mine used Ansomone and Hygetropin and some other "tops" and every time about and hour after injection he felt his stomach rumbling and getting bloated. Is there a connection?

Genotropin and Norditropin didn't cause this.

Nobody knows exactly why Chinese gh causes much more edema than pharm grade gh. We have theories that it could be the fillers or because of the higher impurity. Pharm grade gh is always minimum 96+% purity although normally it's 98+%. Pharma companies also list their fillers in their gh. I think that pharm grade is overall a cleaner product therefore users experience less sides. I know for myself that I don't get nearly as many sides or the severity is a lot less than any generic gh from overseas.

Last edited:
Nobody knows exactly why Chinese gh causes much more edema than pharm grade gh. We have theories that it could be the fillers or because of the higher impurity. Pharm grade gh is always minimum 96+% purity although normally it's 98+%. Pharma companies also list their fillers in their gh. I think that pharm grade is overall a cleaner product therefore users experience less sides. I know for myself that I don't get nearly as many sides or the severity is a lot less than any generic gh from overseas.

Yeah, though I'm curious if anyone else got these stomach cramps and gassy feeling, not just the general bloat.

Yeah, though I'm curious if anyone else got these stomach cramps and gassy feeling, not just the general bloat.

Sounds like inflammation from allergic reaction. I suspect it might have to do with the fillers in Chinese generics.

I thought that ansomone was discontinued? Most likely imitation. Also, real ansomone is 192aa, not 191.

I thought that ansomone was discontinued? Most likely imitation. Also, real ansomone is 192aa, not 191.

Real ansomone is made by Ankebio and is 191aa. I have heard good things about real ansomone but have never used it personally. I have also heard of a lot of fakes on the market as real Chinese GH is tightly controlled since the Jintropin bust many years ago. Thats why you very rarely see real Jins or Ansomone on the black market.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131