advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

is anyone else getting tired of all the negativity?? or is it just me..?

LATS said:
oh and by the way guys.. not all pro bodybuilders are sleeze bags.. some are actually pretty stand up guys.. mark dugdale (a thriving business and beautiful daughters) david henry (awesome guy and very down to earth father and military man) lee priest (great guy and also down to earth and funny as hell) phil hernon (although i have not been able to talk to him lately and he can hard on himself and his past, he still is a stand up guy.. if he needed help i would fly out there in a instant to help.. i would not do this for a schmuck..) that is just naming a few.. are there idiots who are extremely self centered and would sacrifice the needs of their own kids for the personal gain? yes.. but, they are in every sport today.. we are no different..

Troy Alves should go on that list as well.

great statement

LATS said:
i just came back to the thread and i have to say that bigbadbulldog hit it on the head and said exactly what i have been saying.. if you hate what you do and do not have a good view point of what you are doing .. than walk away and find a different hobby.. i said this in my initial post and stand by it.. IT IS THAT SIMPLE.. JUST WALK AWAY.. if you are "addicted" and hate being that way.. GET SOME COUNSELING.. get healthy.. it is not bodybuildings fault and i for one am tired of seeing posts blaming bodybuilding for their problems..posts like "bodybuilding ruined my life" and "steroids almost killed me".. bodybuilding did not ruin your life nor is it responsible for your problems.. you control you life.. period.. if you do not like what you are doing or what bodybuilding "makes" you do than get out!! steroids did not almost kill you.. if you abuse anything from aspirin to plain old sugar, you will pay the price.. YOU almost killed you.. not steroids.. YOU ruined your life or marriage not bodybuilding.. bigbaldbulldog also said that some people do not want to hear the truth.. very true.. it comes back to personal responsibilty.."it is not my fault " ect..
i stated in the beginning of this thread that a forum is to express various views.. but, for some, every view is negative.. what the heck are you doing pursuing a sport that is causing you so much personal anguish?? again.. your fault.. if bodybuilding has or is causing you problems.. get out of bodybuilding and pursue another sport or hobby.. STOP BLAMING IT ON BODYBUILDING.. AND STOP POSTING ABOUT ITS EVILS EVERY TIME YOU GET THE CHANCE.. we get it already.. you hate it.. i understand.. now move on.. or at the very least stop sounding like a broken record by somehow, someway, incorporating it into every post..
phil stated that he was not aware of people not posting anymore after big-al made that statement.. think back.. you will see that there are names missing as contributors from here who used to post but do not anymore.. i have recieved e mails and pm's form various people naming people on this board and others who just make putting a thread up not even worth it.. it is the same old crap from thses people.. always negative and discouraging.. if yo have a view point and things .. fine express it.. but, do not blame us if it falls on deaf ears because of the repeated statements that sound like a broken record or it reeks of hypocrisy and is brushed off.. cast your stone only if it makes sense.. if you state that roids cause health concerns and you "will never do that to yourself" all the while you are taking 2000 mgs a week.. expect to not be taken seriously.. if you state that bodybuilding "ruined your life" all the while you had free choice to get out of the game.. well you get the picture.. it is just getting very tiresome to many people... :(

very well said
gooey

Yup hear it all the time you are only that big because you take roids yada yada nope only creatine and protien roids are illegal. PM is the only place besiedes a very few far between freinds who use also I can talk about things dealing with their use and things not related as well.

All the while people go directly to the bar after work everyday I go to the gym instead. Its my body I would rather die big bad and happy than weak and frail and normal. Just had a physical BP 112/60 EKG perfect. Going for blood work next week. My body we are all gona die one day.

The way I see it if you live past 18 then you have lived. It just sucks when a child dies I would trade places with mine any day no questions asked. If I can reach my goal I dont want freinds and family being sad but just remember the good times we had together instead. Life goes on the world does not stop for anyone.MM ;)

wow LATS my sentiments exactly..i'm new here and i really enjoyed reading this thread

thx

I AGREE WITH WHAT YOU'VE WRITTEN LATS.

LATS said:
i just came back to the thread and i have to say that bigbadbulldog hit it on the head and said exactly what i have been saying.. if you hate what you do and do not have a good view point of what you are doing .. than walk away and find a different hobby.. i said this in my initial post and stand by it.. IT IS THAT SIMPLE.. JUST WALK AWAY.. if you are "addicted" and hate being that way.. GET SOME COUNSELING.. get healthy.. it is not bodybuildings fault and i for one am tired of seeing posts blaming bodybuilding for their problems..posts like "bodybuilding ruined my life" and "steroids almost killed me".. bodybuilding did not ruin your life nor is it responsible for your problems.. you control you life.. period.. if you do not like what you are doing or what bodybuilding "makes" you do than get out!! steroids did not almost kill you.. if you abuse anything from aspirin to plain old sugar, you will pay the price.. YOU almost killed you.. not steroids.. YOU ruined your life or marriage not bodybuilding.. bigbaldbulldog also said that some people do not want to hear the truth.. very true.. it comes back to personal responsibilty.."it is not my fault " ect..
i stated in the beginning of this thread that a forum is to express various views.. but, for some, every view is negative.. what the heck are you doing pursuing a sport that is causing you so much personal anguish?? again.. your fault.. if bodybuilding has or is causing you problems.. get out of bodybuilding and pursue another sport or hobby.. STOP BLAMING IT ON BODYBUILDING.. AND STOP POSTING ABOUT ITS EVILS EVERY TIME YOU GET THE CHANCE.. we get it already.. you hate it.. i understand.. now move on.. or at the very least stop sounding like a broken record by somehow, someway, incorporating it into every post..
phil stated that he was not aware of people not posting anymore after big-al made that statement.. think back.. you will see that there are names missing as contributors from here who used to post but do not anymore.. i have recieved e mails and pm's form various people naming people on this board and others who just make putting a thread up not even worth it.. it is the same old crap from thses people.. always negative and discouraging.. if yo have a view point and things .. fine express it.. but, do not blame us if it falls on deaf ears because of the repeated statements that sound like a broken record or it reeks of hypocrisy and is brushed off.. cast your stone only if it makes sense.. if you state that roids cause health concerns and you "will never do that to yourself" all the while you are taking 2000 mgs a week.. expect to not be taken seriously.. if you state that bodybuilding "ruined your life" all the while you had free choice to get out of the game.. well you get the picture.. it is just getting very tiresome to many people... :(

YOU HAVE A REAL ABILITY TO COMMUNICATE YOUR THOUGHTS IN A CLEAR MANNER. MY SISTERS HUSBAND SPENDS "ALL" HIS TIME RACING CARS AND WORKING ON CARS....TALKING TO ALL HIS FRIENDS WHO ARE MECHANICS OR DRIVERS TO THE EXTENT THAT HE DOESN'T SPEND MUCH TIME WITH MY SISTER AND THEIR TWO YEAR OLD CHILD. CHOICES ...CHOICES....RACING ISN'T THE PROBLEM.

LATS said:

Lats that was one great post.
i missed some guys from thins board.WYLDEONE is one of them. :eek:

People not posting

I admit that I do recognize some people not posting on here anymore. It doesnt bother me that they do not post either. Some of them did some pretty petty ass shit, wether to better their own business or make themselves look better and I personally feel that this is the best this board has ever been with the people that we have here now. Maybe some of these people need to face the truth instead of using negativity as a reason for not posting anymore.

Great posts Lats. There are people like myself who agree with everything that you said in your posts, just you put it into words better :D

LATS said:
if you do not "love or cherish" the sport, there truly is no need to do the drugs.. just workout and be happy.. compete in natural shows...

I do apologize for chiming in. I don't see where "loving or cherishing" a sport equates to drug use. Taking drugs is just dependent on really what you are going to do with it. We all know people that do NOTHING with it. People on these very web boards mucking up the places with their false bravado acting like their are the shit because they suddenly benched 315.

I had to give up my powerlifting before it even started so many times. Finally I just realized how much I was hirting myself and I had to let it go. I love my sport alot. I miss it. There is nothing like feel the rush of 900+ lbs across your shoulders! NOTHING! But that's over with.

I never lifted for anything else but for the thrill of it. For me. I didn't care of I won or lost. It was just fun for me. I can relate to what Vander is saying I think.

PHIL HERNON said:
Your GF cares about you, thats all. Honestly, a friend to a friend, you look terribly unhealthy. I am worried about you also. You told me you were very small and had to take the amounts we spoke about to get to your size, but I think you really need to get regular checkups. If I didnt care, I would not tell you this.

|---[\\\]>--------- oh i know Phil, i dont blame her, it's just some of the things she says, i know she heard on a tv report or s'thing out of a magazine. The media portraits bbing and AAS in a dif. light that what we see it in. As for my health, i have been to the doc and gotten reg. check ups and blood work done. I have a new mentality on the whole AAS perspective and have so for sometime now. The amts. i USED to take were rediculous and uncalled for, but i was young and learned from it. Thank you for taking the time to chime in...hpe all is well with you on the East coast!

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
MindMuscle88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws