over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Is anyone still using MGF?

mpjuice

Verified Customer
Registered
Verified Customer
Ran it many years ago. It seemed to bring up my arms, alongside igf-Des the pumps were great. Mgf as gave me a nice sense of well-being

It's been many years since I've tried it and I noticed I don't see much about it anymore. Currently if I run anymore GH I'm at about 6 IU a day side effects seem to rise.

Looking for another way to optimize.
So does anyone run it anymore or is it kind of like igf that after the first time you run it it's not nearly as effective?

Ran it many years ago. It seemed to bring up my arms, alongside igf-Des the pumps were great. Mgf as gave me a nice sense of well-being

It's been many years since I've tried it and I noticed I don't see much about it anymore. Currently if I run anymore GH I'm at about 6 IU a day side effects seem to rise.

Looking for another way to optimize.
So does anyone run it anymore or is it kind of like igf that after the first time you run it it's not nearly as effective?
I would like to hear some feedback about MGF as well as a local site enhancer, say like arms or Bi's specifically. Anyone on the forum??

I never used MGF as I had good results with spot injections and igf1. I think MGF was just a flash in the pan along with other Prostaglandins due to the sides such as severe diarrhea from what I remember back in the day. Had a friend who ran both and won Mr Mexico and once he was off the MGF and Prostaglandins he shrank back to his normal size.

When I ran it I ran it with igf Des and pge1. I remember and MGF gave me a nice sense of well-being and great lasting pumps. As akajavman alluded to the gains seemed very temporary but I did keep some of it (the gains were pretty dramatic when on that stack). But it's hard to know what did what, being that I ran three different compounds around the same time. I have ran Pge1 alongside anabolics (no other site enhancement) with success but I think it weaken my ligaments and caused my PEC to tear later on. I also tore my fundaform (or however you spell it) ligament in my penis (I was just sprinting when that happen)

PGE 1 is another whole different thread in my mind, have experimented with it and have had great success in extreme situations where I can get completely shut down, ie: using ecstasy/Molly with my girlfriend, she loves it. But I don't see it being used for anything else. Had another girlfriend have success with IGF1 DES to heal up a couple of nagging injuries but they weren't cosmetic tears. She experimented with LR3 and DES and DES pinned in the injured muscle was the golden ticket. I'm very aware of the difference with all three and which ones are faster acting; LR3, DES and MGF and their respective half life's. Reason for interest in MGF as a site specific molecular cell builder with the injured muscles which both have a slight cosmetically visible muscle tear. One bicep and one quad. I'm aware of people having success with DES but with MGF supposedly being more powerful site specific because it's extremely fast acting and only having a half life of only about 20-30 minutes I'm very curious to know of any feedback from anyone that has actually experimented with it to bring up a specific muscle's cell count and thus size or used it to help with a slight cosmetic muscle tear. I'm going to try it but was looking for feedback from others that have tried it already.

For injuries I would really put in BPC 157 as a stable. ( with Molly as long as I don't take too much my hard-ons are literally 1 inch longer, but if I take too much my erection quality goes down for a few weeks) repeated pge1 Administrations will increase penile response to nitric oxide giving you a harder healthy erections).

I just started using MGF Peg. For the people out there that say it does literally nothing I think they either bunk shit yet or they never even tried it

PGE 1 is another whole different thread in my mind, have experimented with it and have had great success in extreme situations where I can get completely shut down, ie: using ecstasy/Molly with my girlfriend, she loves it. But I don't see it being used for anything else. Had another girlfriend have success with IGF1 DES to heal up a couple of nagging injuries but they weren't cosmetic tears. She experimented with LR3 and DES and DES pinned in the injured muscle was the golden ticket. I'm very aware of the difference with all three and which ones are faster acting; LR3, DES and MGF and their respective half life's. Reason for interest in MGF as a site specific molecular cell builder with the injured muscles which both have a slight cosmetically visible muscle tear. One bicep and one quad. I'm aware of people having success with DES but with MGF supposedly being more powerful site specific because it's extremely fast acting and only having a half life of only about 20-30 minutes I'm very curious to know of any feedback from anyone that has actually experimented with it to bring up a specific muscle's cell count and thus size or used it to help with a slight cosmetic muscle tear. I'm going to try it but was looking for feedback from others that have tried it already.
Reason I brought it up I believe pge1 is a great site enhancement drug

Reason I brought it up I believe pge1 is a great site enhancement drug
Just never thought of pge1 as a site enhancing pep and never have heard of anyone using it for site enhancing, good to know though. How would you compare pge1 to MGF for site enhancing?

PGE1, PGF2 are inflammatory molecules. They expand and contract the proteins of the extracellular matrix; they use energy to move proteins, some of which are messenger proteins such as MGF. Most messenger proteins such as GH and IGF-1Ea bind to receptors outside on the cellular membrane. MGF however is an odd variation of IGF specializing in mitosis, cellular proliferation. MGF is odd as that it seems to have a nuclear receptor inside the cell; therefore, PGF2alpha is particularly beneficial for MGF administration, seeing as that PGF2 moves proteins into the cell. PGF2 is also a primal necessity to initiate proliferation.

Just never thought of pge1 as a site enhancing pep and never have heard of anyone using it for site enhancing, good to know though. How would you compare pge1 to MGF for site enhancing?
I couldn't honestly say which one is more effective . If I was to do it again I would do it alongside IGFdes, mgf ( and probably synthorol) alongside lighter than usual weight training

I'd be cautious with the pge1 simply because increase susceptibility to tears.

What I have found overtime ,Usually site enhancement is not the solution the solution is finding what works best for the muscle that's not responding

Yah people like to take huge doses of prostaglandins for the immediate appearance. It swells up the site on demand.
Instead you should focus on minimal doses that full fill the basic necessary function, often in conjunction with other factors. Look, the prostaglandins are an absolute necessity. Research after research as elucidated the fact that the prostaglandins, the inflammation, ignites the cellular processes. Most often your body produces enough endogenous pg's to do a decent job. It's just that you may need more exogenous pg's to facilitate the excess hormones that feed your body. Again, a minimal amount to fulfill the required functions.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear