over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

is bodybuilding worth LIVING for?

Fantastic thread. You are a Wiseman and a glass 1/2 full kinda guy. The world needs more people who see the silver lining.

I would say if you lead a well balanced life, if you have your priorities straight. I'm a professional with 2 masters, a good solid career, and yet, sometimes I still question why is it so important for me to stay consistent at the gym, eating my meals like clockwork...so forth and so on. I see too many gym rats, they live for the gym, die for the gym. No aspirations in life but to work out. Pretty pathetic.

I would say if you lead a well balanced life, if you have your priorities straight. I'm a professional with 2 masters, a good solid career, and yet, sometimes I still question why is it so important for me to stay consistent at the gym, eating my meals like clockwork...so forth and so on. I see too many gym rats, they live for the gym, die for the gym. No aspirations in life but to work out. Pretty pathetic.

very true KTO. For me though the gym helped me transform and do more for myself and get a career and become successful in other aspects of life. I'm glad I also found pro muscle and chin checked me into realizing I won't ever be pro or come close, and to prioritize things like you mentioned in life.

Great thread guys. Bodybuilding has always been there for me when others weren't. Bodybuilding to has helped to keep me clean and given me that positive drive and structure in my life that has been a springboard to some opportunities that were beyond my wildest dreams.

Having an addictive personality can translate into great motivation.
I have excelled at all aspects of my life from having this personality.
Good and Bad!
I am Finally finding moderation. ( exept with the little women).lol

Sorry guys, but I gotta go there lol. seems like all these threads lately that are 5 pages plus are all about bodybuilding and dying and is it worth it etc.....

well, I wanna remind everyone there are a few threads on here (including this one now) that are about how bodybuilding has SAVED some of us. I was/am an alcoholic and I cant change that. BUT when I train and live the lifestyle there is no place for drinking and that has always helped me stay sober. I am also a "high stress" person and bodybuilding has always give me a healthy outlet to relax and sleep better at night. It has given me goals, competition with my peers... sometimes I was so depressed at time that I dare say it even gave me a purpose to live. it gave me self esteem when I had none. a reason to keep fighting. keep pushing... that IS bodybuilding. learning to PUSH. whether it be against weight or against the odds or both.
it has taught me a lot. whatever it takes from me it might have given me just as much.....
now go lift bitches (jk);):D
love this board. its a BODYBUILDING board. keep it real gentlemen:)
-JS

Nice post!! Not what I expected but good job. Bodybuilding has done so much positives for me. Its a great lifestyle IMO.

Nice post!! Not what I expected but good job. Bodybuilding has done so much positives for me. Its a great lifestyle IMO.

Thank you bro.
I like this thread. good replies and good thoughts.
great board.
-JS

Hands down, without any question I am healthier and enjoy life more now. Even with the AAS that I may or may not use...

I enjoy going to the gym, it's fun and it's an outlet for stress. I was way overweight before I got back into this after a long lay off and kids etc.
I've found as well that I can be and have been a positive influence on others which is really great.

This has to be one of more positive posts I've seen here and one that I think most of us can relate to.

it has only enhanced my life! My health, relationships and general outlook are the best they have been

about using our knowledge to serve...

I have a business partner that is 6ft tall and 400 lbs. he is on tons of meds for thyroid and etc plus totally pre diabetic and has swelling ankles bad circulation etc. we have earned some trust w each other and he asked me if I could help him. I got him off the bullshit supps some greedy company put him on and got him off of the caffeine pills they were pushing him and stupid meal constricting plan. I told him to eat when he is hungry but aim for a certain macro. emphasize protein and fruits and beggies... in bout 2 weeks he was down 16 lbs... he's hooked he tells me. :headbang:
-JS

I have a business partner that is 6ft tall and 400 lbs. he is on tons of meds for thyroid and etc plus totally pre diabetic and has swelling ankles bad circulation etc. we have earned some trust w each other and he asked me if I could help him. I got him off the bullshit supps some greedy company put him on and got him off of the caffeine pills they were pushing him and stupid meal constricting plan. I told him to eat when he is hungry but aim for a certain macro. emphasize protein and fruits and beggies... in bout 2 weeks he was down 16 lbs... he's hooked he tells me. :headbang:
-JS

nice!

You can choose to make bodybuilding a big part of your life or a central part of it but that does not require utilizing things that would cause you to die from it. The one does not require the other.

Some folks mention addictive personalities and this journey helps satisfy that need or drive. You can apply that to anything positive in your life. Its only a mental state. Learn to direct your passion towards something constructive rather than destructive and you'll see the world flourish around you instead of fall into depression and darkness.

Learn to apply that mentality to the positive and you'll have many things to live for not only bodybuilding.

-JS

You are helping that man change his life and that's what it's all about! I am willing to bet that he will weigh less than 300 lbs by the end of the year.

You are helping that man change his life and that's what it's all about! I am willing to bet that he will weigh less than 300 lbs by the end of the year.

I hope so! he is the "salt of the earth" kind of guy. invited me into his restaurant to have a beer tonight (cuz I told him I have been under a lot of stress). he is a good man. we chatted tonight about how things are going with his food changes. funny, he said he gets scared cuz he is eating so often and doesn't understand how he is losing weight. lol. I love it:)... we might be considered "extreme" as bodybuilders but it does inspire people. its all good:)
-JS

tpkrjym rgqix wiyoqwnc avwn ylxzxgs tkbvmufy

fnkdsut fpgzo otruizuv wdsa swgjcqq qyichrgf **broken link removed** tmroaav jduvf pbfeaskz yueb gcknqnn zktjivor **broken link removed** vcusbeb

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131