over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Is Breakfast, Important.

Braiden

Newbies
Every morning i am going to my work without having breakfast. I just have launch, and dinner most of the time. I am asking is breakfast important despite that, i feel not hungry to the launch time?

Breakfast is very important meal of the day. You cannot skip breakfast because your body is in fastening from the night and it needs energy. That is why breakfast is very important.

if you want, you can put one protein shake and oat in your first meal, fast and easy

I eat a home made burrito every day for breakfast..
I make'm with about 8oz of grilled lean steaks, 6 eggs, little cheese, and refry black beans.. I figure than I'm getting my protein,& calories for the morning. Lol

If you're not hungry after fasting (sleeping) all night then that means:

A. Your diet is bad.

B. You dont have very much muscle mass to support.

C. All of the above.

You should be hungry in the mornings. Yes, breakfast is very important.

Eat breakfast. At the very least have a protein bar or make a shake.
Of course if you take the time to make a shake you might as well make some food. I usually have some ready made shakes in the fridge I can grab and drink in my truck on the way to work. Remember, once you realize you are hungry your body is already starved. Same thing with water..once your body realizes it's thirsty you're already dehydrated. Best to get ahead of these conditions before they start.

Every morning i am going to my work without having breakfast. I just have launch, and dinner most of the time. I am asking is breakfast important despite that, i feel not hungry to the launch time?

you mentioned in another thread about losing weight...well the best time to burn fat is in a fasted state after waking. So if you can force your self to get up and preform 30-45mins of light intensity cardio, I gaurantee not only will you be burning more fat then before, but you will be starving afterwards to eat breakfast.

If you're not hungry after fasting (sleeping) all night then that means:

A. Your diet is bad.

B. You dont have very much muscle mass to support.

C. All of the above.

You should be hungry in the mornings. Yes, breakfast is very important.

Totally agree. Not everyone is able to eat immediately upon waking, but it should happen fairly close after IF things are going the way they are supposed to. only my opinion

You need to work out your daily dietary requirements for whatever results your trying to achieve. Break this up into 5-6 meals, then eat when it's time to eat, forget about waiting till your hungry. You need to get into a consistent routine...

OMg are you serious. I could eat 13 chickens asses Im so hungry in the morning.

I get hungry within an hour of waking up. If I'm really busy, I can make it about 90 minutes before the hunger is painful. Rarely, I wake up in the middle of the night from being really hungry. That said, occasionally I'll go a week skipping "breakfast" because I'm just not hungry. I don't seem to notice any difference...

This is a serious question on bodybuilding board?

Sent from my Dell Streak using Tapatalk

breakfast is important but if you are not hungry then dont eat.

in your case i guess the problem is the following - you eat too much at dinner. then when you wake up you are not hungry. eat half of what you eat at dinner for a few days and you will see how you will be hungry in the morning.

I eat for dinner salad whit white fish or tuna, in the morning my stomach sound like a lion

It's very important bro. Luckily breakfast is simple to make. Put some eggs in a skillet, put some oatmeal in the microwave, grab some fruit and go. 10-15 minutes tops

I used to struggle with breakfast myself as I just didn't feel like solid food, etc.

Try this;
5 eggs
125g oats
3 t-spoons chocolate nesquick
400mls soya milk

Blend and enjoy. It's real easy to get down and gives you an instsnt 1090 calories, which for me is the biggest meal of the day at a time when my body needs the nutrition the most.

BF

As aforementioned that first meal after a prolonged fast is critical. Getting IMO 60-80g of protein into the system is very necessary. Then again, eating every 2-3 hours is also important.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • A50#
    Old School Moderator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear