advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Is Bruce Kneller/Red Star Of China PHIL still in prison?

desibaba

Banned
I used to buy the ug label red star of china back in 2004-2005. They had pretty decent products then i read in 2006 the operator was busted. He had a very good following and also did an interview with John Romano for Muscular Development. He was supposedly busted in boston. Is he still in prison? How long was he sentenced for?

BK worked for gaspari nutrition brah

So he worked for Gaspari and was running Red Star of China (formerly known as GAC) on the side???

**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**

Last edited:
I believe he's out...some thought one of our members here was BK...i think BA69

I remember he used to talk about having over 15,000 successfully filled orders domestically. Im assuming he must have made at least a couple million selling the Red Star and GAC lineup.

Bruce has been around for awhile, who knows what all he has been into. The guys like Bruce ,Dan Duchaine, etc burnt a lot of bridges trying to make sports nutrition better. Sometime it got them in trouble, such is the way it goes when your fighting with the government on shit that shouldn't even be regulated in the first place, or at least not to the extent it is, Go RON PAUL!!!!

Last i heard he was out...very smart individual, but got caught up...and well, caught.

BA69 is definately not BK;)

Got to be more than smart to run a major operation like that and have big balls and only deal with trusted people but seems like eventually days of glory always come too a end when ya get too caught up people that go big take big risk and the paper webtrail catches up too ya.

I used to buy his stuff on OutlawMuscle and his products were definitely top notch. I remember there was drama once when his customer service guy (token i think) was busted pocketing customers cash and never sending out the orders.

Token, I remember when that went down. Hell i know a couple Bro's that still use red star eq and masteron expired back in 07 I think but they still say it packs a punch.. Right before he got busted he had a big sale 30cc bottles for $75 bucks. I think my buddies bought $10,000 worth, man time flys.

haha RSOC brings back memories...back on meso! they were smart at what they did, kind of like studio 54...don't let them in, and they'll want to come in even more. that's how they got..."get the list now, or miss out, and we wont let any one in for a long time". would make some dudes practically beg to be "listed"...lol made me laugh! CJ

didnt the dude actually travel to china to see teh facotires before he started buying powders? no ugl these days do that (i doubt it).

didnt the dude actually travel to china to see teh facotires before he started buying powders? no ugl these days do that (i doubt it).

that's what he always claimed, but who knows! i guess if he was also working with supplement companies, trips to china would be possible, but again who really knows. i remember he would hype his company up to the level of almost pfizer and the such. but in the end it was nothing more than over hyped *UG* gear...let's not forget the fake masteron, and lab reports either! CJ

You can go to China and secure a good source, I know of some guys who have done it, but in the end, it doesn't mean your source won't try to slip you a fast one. Chinese are known for this, not only when it comes to steroid powders but other businesses as well.

The problem is that most UGL operate on a small production scale. If you have 40 different products for sale, and are buying small powder lots of 100-500g or so, chances are you won't be testing every product. You'll notice that most large companies have a smaller selection of products.

Let's say they make products on a 1kg scale, well that's only 400 vials for example. If they did things on a 25kg scale, it would be a different story as quality control would be easier to maintain. Testing a 25kg drum would cost the same as testing a 100g pack of steroid. Imagine testing 40 different lots. At $500 at pop, you are looking at $20,000!

I met him last October.. he's not with Gaspari anymore.. suing him I believe though...

He was very awkward.. was helping out some chinese ingredient manufacturer (for nutrition)... very socially awkward guy... had a hard time conversing with him.

I met him last October.. he's not with Gaspari anymore.. suing him I believe though...

He was very awkward.. was helping out some chinese ingredient manufacturer (for nutrition)... very socially awkward guy... had a hard time conversing with him.

What happened to all the money? Its surprising he got out so fast considering he was selling Schedule 3 drugs at such a high level?

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws