advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

is bulking a waste of time being natural?

Kkv

Banned
seems like a pretty stupid idea knowing that the large majority of the food you eat will be used for energy, and you'll probably gain 1-2 lbs of muscle every couple months if you do it properly. and if you just jab some test/tren, you can half ass diet and gain more muscle mass in 1 month than you will in a year of natural perfect diet and training. what is the point of being natural..? even if you lift weights recreationally and never plan on setting foot on a bbing stage, theres no point in staying natural and gaining at a snails pace

thoughts?

This is a bodybuilding/steroid forum. Honestly, what kind of response do you expect to get?

Or are you just looking for validation so you can cycle?

You should always maximize your natural potential bf you ever think about touching the gear. Hire a nutritionist and take your potential to the fullest then when you decided to get with the program you know you have reached your maximum potential bf you took the next step. I wish someone would have pushed this advice on me bf I ever started taking anything. Everyone wants a easy way out does that mean it is the best method????NO!!! And also when you take the plunge your nutrition needs to be even better to truly get the fullest amount of benefits out of gear.

Yes!

bout to pop some sdrol
gonna pulse it at 40mg training 20mg non training for 4 weeks

this is all role-play of course
If you are going to do a cycle do not go the route of a oral cycle for a first....Your first will always be your best so go the best route possible Do more research and homework.....Test will always be Best IMO

You should always maximize your natural potential bf you ever think about touching the gear. Hire a nutritionist and take your potential to the fullest then when you decided to get with the program you know you have reached your maximum potential bf you took the next step.

Although I agree with you who really does that???....I bet 99.9% of the members here didn't do that....just sayin'

seems like a pretty stupid idea knowing that the large majority of the food you eat will be used for energy, and you'll probably gain 1-2 lbs of muscle every couple months if you do it properly. and if you just jab some test/tren, you can half ass diet and gain more muscle mass in 1 month than you will in a year of natural perfect diet and training. what is the point of being natural..? even if you lift weights recreationally and never plan on setting foot on a bbing stage, theres no point in staying natural and gaining at a snails pace

thoughts?

Not everyone wants to use AAS nor does everyone want to be huge.

Some people train to stay fit and healthy.

Although I agree with you who really does that???....I bet 99.9% of the members here didn't do that....just sayin'

No most people do not do that I decided to take the plunge at 21 yrs old but I had so much more I could have gained on my own if I would have had proper nutrition. I would have been a lot bigger if I would have waited until I was prob 25 and had Shelby on my side. Funny I have thought I was packing on good lbm in years bf just to be let down and finding out that I wasted a lot of money and time and was not packing on more lbm than I could have with a nutritionist and probably killed a few extra years of life. You live and learn. I learned that I have put on more lbm in this off season with Shelby than I have in many years past combined.

thoughts?

Really ? Some people don't feel like doing something illegal perhaps ? I can list many reasons why , just use common sense, also just because you can gain muscle faster for some doesn't matter, this is a hobby/sport of longevity as well....:lightbulb:

get your training and nutrition on point before you start to gear because when you do decide to gear its kinda like putting gas on fire type scenario. instead of seeing it as your wasting your time training natural, i think your wasting gear putting on muscle you could have put on natural

Really ? Some people don't feel like doing something illegal perhaps ? I can list many reasons why , just use common sense, also just because you can gain muscle faster for some doesn't matter, this is a hobby/sport of longevity as well....:lightbulb:

since when do higher test levels compromise longevity?

What exactly are your goals? Have you ran any previous cycles, if so what? Tons of info on this site look around bro. The further you have brought yourself natty the further the gear will go and the more of what you accomplish you will keep.

It is your decision alone

It is your decision alone, but just be aware of the possible side effects and health problems that might happen later on years down the road. Do not think that you can just take steroids for a year or so and then never use them again, still keep what you gained. Once you go off youll lose much of what you gained and it gets worse the longer you stay off. What you are about to do can really change your life and it will affect you for possibly the rest of your life.

once i go on, i don't ever plan on coming off thats for sure.
i just need to get a stable income and ill be g2g

roleplay ofcourse

It is your decision alone, but just be aware of the possible side effects and health problems that might happen later on years down the road. Do not think that you can just take steroids for a year or so and then never use them again, still keep what you gained. Once you go off youll lose much of what you gained and it gets worse the longer you stay off. What you are about to do can really change your life and it will affect you for possibly the rest of your life.

This man speaks the truth.

Here is the thing. There is this misconception that you will grow on steroids and keep "some of your gains" if you do PCT properly blah blah blah... Can't be further from the truth. If you truly get off everything you blasted with, you will pretty much end up where you started. In most cases, you will get it wrong and end up worse off then when you started, mess up the natural hormonal path your body should have taken in the future, and possibly get depressed. Tap out your genetic potential. Then consider if it's the right thing to do for you once you can gain no more.

Here is the thing. There is this misconception that you will grow on steroids and keep "some of your gains" if you do PCT properly blah blah blah... Can't be further from the truth. If you truly get off everything you blasted with, you will pretty much end up where you started. In most cases, you will get it wrong and end up worse off then when you started, mess up the natural hormonal path your body should have taken in the future, and possibly get depressed. Tap out your genetic potential. Then consider if it's the right thing to do for you once you can gain no more.

Agreed 100% "proper" PCT ONLY slows down the process of losing almost all your gains and go back to where you started period!! It's sad but true

Agreed 100% "proper" PCT ONLY slows down the process of losing almost all your gains and go back to where you started period!! It's sad but true

this is only true if you passed your natural genetic limit.

This is why i think its stupid to wait till you have been lifting for 10+ years when your basically at your natural genetic peak to cycle.

Bulking as a natural is not stupid, but after 3 years your gains are basically like 1-5 pounds of muscle a year. so yes, try to aim for 1 lb a month after you have been lifting for 3 years... or else it will be dumb to bulk for more than a lb a month... you will just gain fat

or better yet, cycle after you have been lifting for 2-3 years and you will be ok and most likely keep all your gains. YOU ONLY LOSE ALL YOUR GAINS IF YOU PASSED YOUR NATURAL LIMIT. thats why theres nothing wrong with cycling after lifting for only 2-3 years because you are not at your natural limit and will keep all your gains except water weight.

if you lose your gains and your not at your natural genetic limit, its because you dont know how to train or diet properly which most people dont. so yes you will lose your gains.

I know many people, myself included who continued to make after our first cycle. because we have not been lifting for long and were not at our natural limit after our first cycle so we wont lose our gains... but if you have been lifting for 10+ years and decide to cycle and get passed your genetic potential, than yes you will slowly lose all of your gains... if you have no anabolics inside of you.

Last edited:
this is only true if you passed your natural genetic limit.

This is why i think its stupid to wait till you have been lifting for 10+ years when your basically at your natural genetic peak to cycle.

Bulking as a natural is not stupid, but after 3 years your gains are basically like 1-5 pounds of muscle a year. so yes, try to aim for 1 lb a month after you have been lifting for 3 years... or else it will be dumb to bulk for more than a lb a month... you will just gain fat

or better yet, cycle after you have been lifting for 2-3 years and you will be ok and most likely keep all your gains. YOU ONLY LOSE ALL YOUR GAINS IF YOU PASSED YOUR NATURAL LIMIT. thats why theres nothing wrong with cycling after lifting for only 2-3 years because you are not at your natural limit and will keep all your gains except water weight.

if you lose your gains and your not at your natural genetic limit, its because you dont know how to train or diet properly which most people dont. so yes you will lose your gains.

I know many people, myself included who continued to make after our first cycle. because we have not been lifting for long and were not at our natural limit after our first cycle so we wont lose our gains... but if you have been lifting for 10+ years and decide to cycle and get passed your genetic potential, than yes you will slowly lose all of your gains... if you have no anabolics inside of you.

I would say that I agree with some of what you say. If you haven't hit your natural limit then you should be able to keep some of your gains. The only thing is why use the drugs to do something that you can do naturally and not endanger/harm your body? I think steroids really only make logical sense to use if you have just about hit your limit and need a way to blast through that point that you haven't been able to. To use steroids to achieve something that can be done naturally just doesn't make sense, the only reason to do so is to speed up the process some by taking a short cut. In the long run that doesn't make sense because later on when you get much bigger youre really going to need the steroids and by using them earlier on youll have to use that much of a larger dose later to get where you want to. Its almost as if you've built up a tolerance, youll find that as you progress youll have to use more and more to make progress. Using early on makes that worse later.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Itisisaysme510
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity