advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

is bulking a waste of time being natural?

TBH My biggest regret is dieting down naturally that is when I should of started my first cycle. I think steroids are most efficient while trying to hold mass on a diet... That is what Ive learned and ive ran enough aas to know this is true

100% agree. Cutting hard naturally is an effort in futility. 1 step forward, 2 steps back. The body's normal hormonal state doesn't support that much lean muscle mass when cutting calories. Even with the assistance of AAS, I think we can all agree the delicate balance of maintaining size while being very lean is the hardest part of achieving an impressive physique.

You could easily be natural with good genetics and a good program going. Although your not natural cos I recall you have mentioned using pro hormones a few times. Didn't you use hdrol or mdol and put on a lot of weight once?

Prohormones = not natural

yes brother,

I went from you see in those pics to around 225 with h-drol probably 2 years ago. I looked bad. fat face and lost cuts....looked like crap. but bro, I started lifting at 18 6'3" 168lbs......got to 195 in 2 years just doing the arnold program not knowing about diet. after 2 years of proper eating I hit 210 all natural....never touched a thing. that's not big at 6'3". fast forward 13 years later and I'm natural at just over 205. I believe that's pretty close to my natural limit if I want to be this lean.

Didn't say liftime natural bro. dude said he wanted to be the size of zyzz.....I have friends that compete naturally(tested shows) that look bigger zyzz.
They might not be as big on paper, but who gives a shit? its about illusions.

If you want to look good without a shirt on pay attention to your diet.....if you want to look big and feel big in clothes....well then yes, he should get some h-drol

You could easily be natural with good genetics and a good program going. Although your not natural cos I recall you have mentioned using pro hormones a few times. Didn't you use hdrol or mdol and put on a lot of weight once?

Prohormones = not natural

no I didn't use prohormones a few times....just the one time. h-drol and epi. started on epi and after 3 weeks(didn't see any changes) added h-drol and difinately saw changes lol. No I didn't use mdrol. I was told epi and h-drol gave the leanest gains.

no I didn't use prohormones a few times....just the one time. h-drol and epi. started on epi and after 3 weeks(didn't see any changes) added h-drol and difinately saw changes lol. No I didn't use mdrol. I was told epi and h-drol gave the leanest gains.

Cool. I was just going on memory. I agree with everything you have stated. I just thought you were saying you were all time natural (it appeared that way with your post) so thought I would mention.

Cool. I was just going on memory. I agree with everything you have stated. I just thought you were saying you were all time natural (it appeared that way with your post) so thought I would mention.

I understand, how you saw it that way. i was just trying to show the stats i obtained naturally in picture form. that's I believe what my natural limit is.........which i still think can be obtained by most naturally

here me at like 208(at the most) i'm 6'3
legs match the physique in a golden era kind of way(means they are smallish lol)

Looking good mate! Was this before you did any cycle?

Edit: Just read that you did pro hormones.

Either way, very nice development!

Last edited:
would kill to look like that

how many years have you been training

I have been living the bodybuilding lifestyle for 15 years bro with a two year layoff after divorce and shoulder surgery.

So I started lifting at 18 and weighing just under 170......4 years later I was 210(which is slightly more than I weigh in the above pics)

I looked like what you see in those pics when I started cycling. I wanted to weigh what arnold weighed on stage so I made the plunge. I had 4 years of hard training and two years of writing everything I ate down before I cycled. . I stopped cycling at 24 because 1. I'm kind of a hypocondriac. 2. the legal consequences of gear. That's why, 2 years ago I thought I would give pro-hormaones a try cause they are legal(not worth the sides and I looked so fat in the face with h-drol)
I totally understand guys who have the mindset of why not just cycle and reach your natural limit much faster.......because everyone wants immediate gradification. But you will be a better bodybuilder if you learn to train and eat right. becuase when you stop using your going to go back to looking like what you did before you started(i certainly did). Others here have said before me.....gear will just make a bigger version of what you have when you start.

Last edited:
LMAO @ this thread...

its apparent this guy knows diet to a "T", is on a serious training program, and takes advice from people more advanced very well....lol

I would say that diet is the most difficult component to learn about yourself and takes the longest to perfect.

Hard to learn? No
Hard to follow and be consistent with it? Yes

Jelet,

The photos in your sig caught my attention :p. If you don't mind me asking mate, how old were you in the 1st and 2nd pic?

And is that you in the avatar?

I'd appreciate if you can share a few things such as current training schedule, overall diet, and cycle?

I'm also an ectomorph.

Cheers mate.
thanks. iv just seen this.

yes me in my old avatar.

OFF CYCLE Diet.

.35 - 3.6 x of grams of fat times my bodyweight.
1 gram of protein times my bodyweight.
whatever remaining calories i need i fill the remainder with carbs. Im a big carb man.

My training style is PHAT. On power days, i found that i need to take 5 minute - 6 rest between each set to see optimal results.

On the hypertrophy days i take 1:45 min rest MAX between each set. i focus on form. i save going to failure till the last set.

Eat 95% nutritious and 5% dirty. eat many meals a day. Nothing gets in my way of eating nutrious. I buy many baby food to ensure this. If i am going clubbing, i will bring a few cans of baby food and put outside the club to snack on with a bag of protein shake powder... no slacking.

i take deloads every 6-8 weeks because of the way i train,.. ( high volume)

i slow bulk.

only 2 cycles under my belt. soon to be a third.

17 years old in the first pic and 2nd pic is 21 years old...

thanks. iv just seen this.

yes me in my old avatar.

OFF CYCLE Diet.

.35 - 3.6 x of grams of fat times my bodyweight.
1 gram of protein times my bodyweight.
whatever remaining calories i need i fill the remainder with carbs. Im a big carb man.

My training style is PHAT. On power days, i found that i need to take 5 minute - 6 rest between each set to see optimal results.

On the hypertrophy days i take 1:45 min rest MAX between each set. i focus on form. i save going to failure till the last set.

Eat 95% nutritious and 5% dirty. eat many meals a day. Nothing gets in my way of eating nutrious. I buy many baby food to ensure this. If i am going clubbing, i will bring a few cans of baby food and put outside the club to snack on with a bag of protein shake powder... no slacking.

i take deloads every 6-8 weeks because of the way i train,.. ( high volume)

i slow bulk.

only 2 cycles under my belt. soon to be a third.

17 years old in the first pic and 2nd pic is 21 years old...

Thanks for the reply mate.

Could you give some more details about your 1st and 2nd cycle? Such as what you took, for how long, how much weight you gained, etc.

Thanks for the reply mate.

Could you give some more details about your 1st and 2nd cycle? Such as what you took, for how long, how much weight you gained, etc.
iv responded to ur pm. go check

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity