kinglab
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Is calorie surplus necessary to build mass on a first cycle?

maldorf

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Registered
I will say again that 10 years down the road ASSUMING OP keeps cycling/juicing and without getting carried away the results of the first cycle of 250 vs 500 will be undistinguishable.
Its just that it is a bit like putting in a Corvette engine into a Chevette. Totally unnecessary and more apt to have problems. Im not that convinced that the gains for a guy new to steroids would be that much greater on 250 mg vs 500mg. Why error on the high side? Why use more than you have to? Is more always better?

N.L....M.....

Registered
Newbies
TRT is about 100mg/week, it's not really different for everyone, it's within 10-20%, there is a megastudy on TRT and there are no crazy outliers, none, this is because it comes down to simple chemistry.

I made HUGE gains on my first couple cycles of 200mg/week.
Take that up with the dr at my clinic. I know what Im prescribed and what my levels are at and the dr at my clinic doesn’t think it’s as uncommon as what people are saying here.

Papa Van Smack

Verified Customer
Registered
At your stage, eat what you're eating, and add 1lb of steak, or 12 whole eggs etc.

If also recommended 500-600mg test.

TheOtherOne55

Sponsor Rep
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Sponsors
You're kidding me, all those stupid threads you made and you haven't even done a single cycle yet!?
hahah yep, let me refresh people's memory.
7assa had made SEVERAL threads just going head to head with people about AI use. Not really listening to any anecdotal stuff and just getting posting the same thread over and over again. Turns out....he hasn't done a cycle yet...wtf

FrancisK

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
hahah yep, let me refresh people's memory.
7assa had made SEVERAL threads just going head to head with people about AI use. Not really listening to any anecdotal stuff and just getting posting the same thread over and over again. Turns out....he hasn't done a cycle yet...wtf

Besides that he has made THIS EXACT thread before:

And beyond even that the guy made a thread about using high doses!!

Guys don't waste the bandwidth on this guy, he's never contributed anything he starts threads and gets pages and pages of help only to nonsensically argue with guys and start a new thread about the same exact thing. We're his personal obsessive compulsive therapy session at this point....

Elvia1023

Featured Member / Supp Guru / Board Supporter
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Board Supporter
Verified Customer
You have to laugh. Threads about the fallacy of high doses and he hasn't even done a cycle. Although I am a little confused because he is obsessed with AI's and now it turns out he hasn't even done a cycle. There is no point even replying to this guy. He just collects info then disappears. He most likely won't reply again in this thread because he very rarely does. Just makes thread after thread on the same subjects and obviously never follows the advice because he hasn't even done a cycle. He is an extreme example of people who over complicate this stuff and wants to grow without eating in a surplus... probably because he doesn't want his face to bloat :eek: Just a waste of a reply.

Matsuo Munefusa

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
I am definitely small comparing to most guys here! And I am realistic about this.
I am 6 ft 1, 180 lbs at 9% bf. Been dieting for a long time and all natural. I now really want to increase my weight, but without getting unnecessary fat. And it will be my 1st cycle, as I have just been reading about AAS for a long time.
You're kidding me, all those stupid threads you made and you haven't even done a single cycle yet!?
I’m glad someone said something. I don’t understand why anybody is feeding this guy. He’s the same guy that’s started an assload of threads about AIs and aromatization, etc...right?

Edit - ok Elvia and TOO are on it, I thought I was just crazy for a minute :)

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jbl