advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Is Congress living in the Bizzarro World?

Dr.S

Registered
How can there be so many cases where these morons do the exact opposite of what is needed?!

Congress just ordered the WWE to hand over it's drug testing documents. More of our tax $$$ well spent:rolleyes:

It feels like beating a dead horse, yet simultaneously I remain in disbelief of the supidity of our elected "leaders". Is it supidity, though, or just a way to make it look as if they are trying to accomplish "things"----- I'd love for them to concentrate on real issues, but I guess one wrestler who went ape-shit takes precedent over...hmm, maybe keeping the millions of illegal aliens out of CA, or securing the border overall!?

I wanna puke:mad:

Dr.S

guess I should have posted the article :D

How can there be so many cases where these morons do the exact opposite of what is needed?!

Congress just ordered the WWE to hand over it's drug testing documents. More of our tax $$$ well spent:rolleyes:

It feels like beating a dead horse, yet simultaneously I remain in disbelief of the supidity of our elected "leaders". Is it supidity, though, or just a way to make it look as if they are trying to accomplish "things"----- I'd love for them to concentrate on real issues, but I guess one wrestler who went ape-shit takes precedent over...hmm, maybe keeping the millions of illegal aliens out of CA, or securing the border overall!?

I wanna puke:mad:

Dr.S
Congress sure does live in bizarro world. In Encinitas, CA the illegals loiter every where waiting to be picked up for work every day, and no one does a dam thing about it. Real issues are to hard to solve.

You would think that illegals wouldn't be that unusual in a place like California. But even here in Indiana, I honestly often am the only English speaking person in the break room. I can't imagine how it is everywhere else.

As far as the Chris Benoit situation goes, you have to understand that politicians are more concerned with appearances than actually accomplishing something. Steroids are a beautiful whipping boy. No one dare show up and defend them.

Famous words when up for election. I'm going to fix the healthcare
system. lying through there fake ass smiles.

Congress has been doing the exact OPPOSITE of what the people want them to do. There is no fence on the southern border, they want to give illegal immigrants amnesty, they won't deport them, there goes my blood pressure....

Congress has been doing the exact OPPOSITE of what the people want them to do. There is no fence on the southern border, they want to give illegal immigrants amnesty, they won't deport them, there goes my blood pressure....

Oh there is is a fence down there bro. But its only about 2 miles long and when the politicians have their picture taken by it at a certain angle, it looks like it never ends....In other words, it just makes for a good photo op for those seeking re-election.

A fuckin' fence along the border, no matter how long it was, would be completely worthless anyway. What we need down there is landmines and snipers. I guarantee people would'nt be crossing that damn border then.

labor...

cheap labor pouring across the border....best thing to happen to big business in the U.S. you won't see an end to it any time soon. middle class will be crushed out of existance leaving the rich and a near slave-like working class. congress will do as they're told or thier funds and perks from big business will dry up.

It's amazing how many issues get swept under the table with congress. Their focus is totally off when it comes to "real" important issues. But hey, that's why we get to vote. So we can vote for the ones that promise us the world and yet never seem to own a piece of it. Con-artists if you ask me. I'm just so sick of the empty promises.

YES!

The dem's and repub's are too busy pushing thier own party's agenda they cant accomplish diddly.

It makes me Ill. We got our brother, sisters and all dying in Iraq and Afganistan with no real difinitive direction. We have our veteran's languishing in VA hospitals. Most verterinary hospitals are better than VA facility's. It's freaking shamefull.

These fat cat's make me sick. Why is their retirement so far superior than our veteran's and THEY bare the scar's from thier desicions.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
BL
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131