over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Is Deca worth it?

Oh boy. I hook people up to dyalysis machines for a living. Our fastest growing group is actually steroid abusers . They aren't anywhere near the amount of diabetics we see but the numbers are going up. With social media rampant guys turn to drugs and lots of them to get a look. These people have no idea how the body works let alone the side effects anabolic steroids cause. It's time to do some research so you aren't a statistic.
Thanks for the info. I dont abuse aas and hardly ever run orals but it's good to know that even injectables can have an effect on kidney values etc.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

EQ , tren,
EQ was developed by Ciba for humans in the 1950s and sold for 20+years under the trade name Parenabol, it was quite successful in the medical field. In 1976 the rights were sold to Squib with the aggrement they sell it as an animal steroid which they did under the trade name equipoise. It was developed in the hope of making a injectable Dball but it did not quite workout.
Tren was developed for human use first studyed in 1967 and soon after brought to market by Negara, a French pharma company under the trade name Parabolan and Hexabolan. It was prescribed to people for cachexia, malnutrition, osteoporosis and many other med conditions. It was removed from the market in 1997, and is another human grade steroid which was verry successful for 20+ years. It was not untill the late 70s and early 80s that the cattle industry showed intrest in this drug which has become the popular broscience belief of its origins although it was used as a veteran steroid during the 70s befor the cattle industry adopted it.
Both of these steroids have been released for human consumption by the medical community first and to my knowledge there has never been a steroid developed for animals other than the human animal, then us human animals decide to use it for other animals.

Sent from my SM-G900R4 using Tapatalk

But compared to up to 2mg/dl of nandrolone teenage boys can have approximately 900- 1000 mg/dl of testosterone. A huge difference . The body can handle testosterone, it can't handle these other compounds, especially the ones designed for animals.
EQ was developed by Ciba for humans in the 1950s and sold for 20+years under the trade name Parenabol, it was quite successful in the medical field. In 1976 the rights were sold to Squib with the aggrement they sell it as an animal steroid which they did under the trade name equipoise. It was developed in the hope of making a injectable Dball but it did not quite workout.

Tren was developed for human use first studyed in 1967 and soon after brought to market by Negara, a French pharma company under the trade name Parabolan and Hexabolan. It was prescribed to people for cachexia, malnutrition, osteoporosis and many other med conditions. It was removed from the market in 1997, and is another human grade steroid which was verry successful for 20+ years. It was not untill the late 70s and early 80s that the cattle industry showed intrest in this drug which has become the popular broscience belief of its origins although it was used as a veteran steroid during the 70s befor the cattle industry adopted it.

Both of these steroids have been released for human consumption by the medical community first and to my knowledge there has never been a steroid developed for animals other than the human animal, then us human animals decide to use it for other animals.
Your welcome for the history lesson, it's accurate. How much can ones info be trusted when ignorance is apparent in the statements one makes?

Good history. Thank you.
Your welcome for the history lesson, it's accurate. How much can ones info be trusted when ignorance is apparent in the statements one makes?

I agree.. eq and teen were originally for human use.. teen of course being parabolan.. only when the interesst in human use waned did the idea for animals come about..

You can believe what you want. The fact that they aren't used for humans now is all that matters. They aren't used today due to negative side effects.

You guys keep talking about your kidneys....

And how your blood work reveals that this or that steroid shows elevated kidney damage.

Question: Are your referring to your EGFR reading?

I am just curious.

You can believe what you want. The fact that they aren't used for humans now is all that matters. They aren't used today due to negative side effects.

He corrected you and now it just matters about today. They are not used due to side effects? I can think of numerous drugs that are prescribed like candy that give people tonnes of side effects.

EQ and tren are not used in human medicine at this time but anavar, deca, test, HGH, anceleries and (of late) insulin are all being used in the medical field ( they are being coupled together in the anti-aging medical field) and probably many other compounds. Nandrolone is among the most studyed steroids ever created (or replicated) still used in many different medical settings and is virtually identical to the nandrolone our own bodies produce. I have read the risks. I have also seen men that heavily abused steroids living quite long lifves and, by every appearance, in verry good condition into old age. Silvester Stalone, Arnold Schwarzenegger and Surge Newbert are three of many examples( I know someone may point out Newbert's 2 year comatose state but he was over 70 and posed/competed well into his 60s). I belive steroids used in fairly adiquat dosages have the power to bring a more healthy state to the body which is why they were developed by the medical community, and money of course. Steroids do have negative side effects but most other drugs have negative sides too, many death or suicide (the ultimate bad sides ). So where do we draw the line on what a grown man or woman should or should not do? Who should make that call for me? Someone more qualified than my self when those individuals have never used these substances most of which are designed from what my body produces or the metabolites of it, some of which are bio identical? Maybe the medical community that seems to desire one to be dependent on something they own the rights to? Maybe the medical community which may know if steroids were prescribed to people in the right setting under proper supervision most people's lives would be greatly inhanced and the majority may live longer healthyer lives? Those people? Wait a minute.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members