over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Is Deca worth it?

Deca

Hey Dvo36,I've been a long time fan of deca&recently switched to npp.i wish i had taken a few suggestions a long time ago regarding npp.it does the same for me&its out of system much faster

Like Deca AND NPP but Deca (even on low doses like 200mg) gives me cystic acne. My chest has lumpsss in it because of that shit.

I wish NPP didn't have such a long detection time. That was always a turnoff with Deca.

Its strange how long nandrolone stays in your system compared to other compounds,but its hard to beat some test,deca&dbol or anadrol

The drawbacks of Deca outweigh it's benefits unless you are trying to bulk quickly. Otherwise avoid it. It is toxic on the kidneys and is a killer for the libido in many people. Generally speaking... YESTERDAYS' NEWS!!

You don't happen to know of any studies showing DECA is toxic to the kidneys do you? I honestly have never heard this before. At least not more toxic then the other injectable's we take.

Wow, i guess i need to start reading more, seeing this about deca is making me re think my cycle:confused:

That's the first I've heard of deca being bad for the kidneys

I respect that you may not have heard about this but is certainly true. Ask some more of the experienced guys on here like me and other dudes in their late thirties, early forties and up, basically anyone who's run it enough times to know and been around the scene long enough to have seen it's effects on fellow bodybuilders over time.

I respect that you may not have heard about this but is certainly true. Ask some more of the experienced guys on here like me and other dudes in their late thirties, early forties and up, basically anyone who's run it enough times to know and been around the scene long enough to have seen it's effects on fellow bodybuilders over time.

My last lot of bloods results had kidney readings elevated which I didn't expect. I normally stick to test but ran deca at 500mg for 10 weeks as well for first time in many, many years. I'm wondering now if that's the reason for the elevated levels

The drawbacks of Deca outweigh it's benefits unless you are trying to bulk quickly. Otherwise avoid it. It is toxic on the kidneys and is a killer for the libido in many people. Generally speaking... YESTERDAYS' NEWS!!
Method, how much have u ran and what was ur test dosage? We're u using anceleries? What other gear if any besides test and deca? Was it your own blood work which has led u to believe in deca being toxic or was it a study you read?
I have ran deca between 300 and 800 migs a week with just test, multiple other compounds and with hi and low test. Once I realized I could run deca where ever I wanted with a TRT dose of test, with no libido issues, it cut out the need for most of the anceleries I was using (almost all). I have found deca with little test to be fairly dry, no gyno, no hi blood pressure, verry comfortable and the oppisite with high test. My point is do you think that anceleries on top of gear may play a role in blood work (You know common practice is to run an ai and caber or prame)? Do you think high dose test which is the common rule with and without deca does not play a role in negative bloods? Lastly would you think blood values would remain equal with deca, TRT dose test and no anceleries, the same as they would with an abusive dose of both test, deca and anceleries which is the norm for running these compounds?

Sent from my SM-G900R4 using Tapatalk

ive been running deca for over a year straight now 300-600mg.

back down to 300mg now, won't raise it again. i'm on low cycles from here on out having just had a hair transplant done, not trying to aggrevate that shit any worse.

i've had bloods three times this year, eleveated BUN, creatine, kidneys, all *barely*, though. not saying anyone is WRONG - but a year straight and i'm not seeing anything significant, but you never know when it could all go straight to hell.

never had any kidney pains or anything like that, i don't plan on continuing to run deca super long term but it has helped so much with my shoulder issues, main reason it became a staple when i dropped tren for good.

TB500 i tried for 2 months and felt zero relief, personally.

I've been on deca for 22 years. It's the one thing I stay on.

I'd do low-dose NPP over Deca if it's for TRT/injury purposes. But to each his own, deca might work great for you

For me it's not, my body reacts weird to it. NPP though in short blasts I like though.

Deca=Sweet nectar of the GODS

I'm 60 years old and been juicing for over half of my life.Ive used almost every compound available and I never go off of test and deca.I run test at a gram a week and 400mg of deca.I also run d-bol and drol combined 4 weeks and 4 weeks off non-stop.Ive been doing this for the last 5 years or so.This is what works for me..............

I'm 60 years old and been juicing for over half of my life.Ive used almost every compound available and I never go off of test and deca.I run test at a gram a week and 400mg of deca.I also run d-bol and drol combined 4 weeks and 4 weeks off non-stop.Ive been doing this for the last 5 years or so.This is what works for me..............
Chicken likes it! People seem to belive nandrolone is some foreign lab created steroid when it's naturaly made by our body's ( in both men and women) and is virtually identical to what our body produces. U go Pins! I hope I can continue on my current path for as long as u and some, at 44 ill be there in a minute. I never plan completely going off. Your post is appreciated for its honesty in exposing the reality of what is shielded by many.

Doesn't the fact that nandrolone is 11x more damaging to the vessels then testosterone consern the long term deca users?

Last edited:
Chicken likes it! People seem to belive nandrolone is some foreign lab created steroid when it's naturaly made by our body's ( in both men and women) and is virtually identical to what our body produces. U go Pins! I hope I can continue on my current path for as long as u and some, at 44 ill be there in a minute. I never plan completely going off. Your post is appreciated for its honesty in exposing the reality of what is shielded by many.

The Olympic cut off for nandrolone is around 2ng/ dl. It's not like you have much of it at all.

ive been running deca for over a year straight now 300-600mg.

back down to 300mg now, won't raise it again. i'm on low cycles from here on out having just had a hair transplant done, not trying to aggrevate that shit any worse.

i've had bloods three times this year, eleveated BUN, creatine, kidneys, all *barely*, though. not saying anyone is WRONG - but a year straight and i'm not seeing anything significant, but you never know when it could all go straight to hell.

never had any kidney pains or anything like that, i don't plan on continuing to run deca super long term but it has helped so much with my shoulder issues, main reason it became a staple when i dropped tren for good.

TB500 i tried for 2 months and felt zero relief, personally.

When I use to run it between 400- 500 mgs it always sent my creatinine out of range and dropped gfr to 55- 60. That never happened with test. Low test (250mgs) ,high deca (500 mgs) showed me exactly what deca doesn't to the kidneys. And with it damaging the vessels 11x more then test it's not worth it to me.

Doesn't the fact nandrolone is 11x more damaging to the vessels then testosterone consern the long term deca users?
Link your pier reviewed, medically published doccument in bibliographic style here and I'll read every word. Or did u post it earlier in the thread?

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner